Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed. Hope Kranjcar leaves that place... The guy has spent too much time on the bench... Maybe Aston Villa would need a creative mf like Kranjcar?

My thoughts. It made no sense to me when Spurs bought Piennar. They had enough quality as it is. Seemed to unbalance the squad. Yes he is a very good player, but when they already had the quality they've got, just seemed unneccessary to buy him. Unless there's something I'm missing, what with not being a Spurs fan lol

@MOgdenTelegraph #mufc closing in on Sneijder. Inter, rather than the player's wage demands, now the only obstacle.

Seems as if we're trying to close this one quickly!

@MOgdenTelegraph #mufc closing in on Sneijder. Inter, rather than the player's wage demands, now the only obstacle.

Seems as if we're trying to close this one quickly!

Hoping Nani isn't involved in any deal though.

Hoping Nani isn't involved in any deal though.

Doesn't look likely, he's starting tonight in the first tour game and there's been no mention since the talks really picked up.

Meanwhile, one of Porto’s key negotiators will arrive in London today to discuss the possibility of Pereira, who can play as a left-back or left-midfielder, being sold. Porto have already lined up a replacement, appearing to have signed Alex Sandro, from Santos, for £8.3 million.

Anyone know this guy?

Alex Sandro was close to joining Benfica, not Porto last I heard. And unless Porto are desperate to get rid of Pereira (which I'm positive they aren't) why would Porto negotiators be in London? And not the other way around?

Alex Sandro was close to joining Benfica, not Porto last I heard. And unless Porto are desperate to get rid of Pereira (which I'm positive they aren't) why would Porto negotiators be in London? And not the other way around?

AVB obviously likes him, so maybe a swap to send Bosingwa back to Porto?

Been hearing for the last two days from @Fourth_Official that the fee is £18.5M. He called that the bid had been accepted and that Downing would have medical on Thurs or Friday.

Seems he was correct.

Fourth_Official is really good. He calls them lot earlier and funny how sky copies and says "First to report the story".

Thudd and Jenas. Future of Spurs, future of England.

I'd rather see Barry alongside Thuddlers for the most pedestrian midfield in world football.

My Villa Wish list (Feasibly):

Given
Hutton
The Zogbianator
Kranjcar
A DM (linked with all sorts: Mariga, Mvila, NRC, Sissoko (all three of them), maybe go for the full sweep of Spurs rejects with Palacios)
A return to form of Warnock, Dunne & Ireland
A backup winger
Bendtner and Salifou
A flying eagle of death
Some wotsits
Pele
A restraining order against Emile Heskey

Everton have apparently been linked with German international winger Lewis Holtby, who is an Everton fan and has called the chance to play for Everton "a dream".

I haven't seen much of him and the rumour is probably fake, but if anyone has any data on him, it'll be appreciated.

Fergie ruled out bidding for Sneijder last night
"Sneijder?, no no there won't be anything happening with the boy, you seen the squad we have here already, and by the time New York comes around, we will have 29 players here. David Gill will be here tomorrow so at the moment until the tour finishes we won't be doing anything"

:(

Everton have apparently been linked with German international winger Lewis Holtby, who is an Everton fan and has called the chance to play for Everton "a dream".

I haven't seen much of him and the rumour is probably fake, but if anyone has any data on him, it'll be appreciated.

He is an Everton fan, his dad is from Liverpool. Although the rumour may/may not be fake, here is his wiki - Lewis Holtby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everton linked with loaning Sergio Canales by Rory Smith.

My thoughts. It made no sense to me when Spurs bought Piennar. They had enough quality as it is. Seemed to unbalance the squad. Yes he is a very good player, but when they already had the quality they've got, just seemed unneccessary to buy him. Unless there's something I'm missing, what with not being a Spurs fan lol
When we should of bought a striker :(

On my way out on phone,Genk CFC deal for Courtois 6 mill euros complete by Tuesday De Bruyne talks going well. Courtois WILL be sent back to Genk on a 1 year loan. Chelsea have a 15 million euros bid for Lukaku on the table, Anderlecht want 18 million and wont sell until they bring in Jovanovic/Prica as his replacements. CFC bid is 2 days old, looks like AVB likes him. Re Fergie on WS, was never going to be done this week... Think it will complete 20-24th July, MUFC are patient and are just playing some games with Inter. Doubt WS will go on the pre season tour with Inter anyway so that will be awkward if its not tied up. Anyway will look into it later when I get in.

On my way out on phone,Genk CFC deal for Courtois 6 mill euros complete by Tuesday De Bruyne talks going well. Courtois WILL be sent back to Genk on a 1 year loan. Chelsea have a 15 million euros bid for Lukaku on the table, Anderlecht want 18 million and wont sell until they bring in Jovanovic/Prica as his replacements. CFC bid is 2 days old, looks like AVB likes him. Re Fergie on WS, was never going to be done this week... Think it will complete 20-24th July, MUFC are patient and are just playing some games with Inter. Doubt WS will go on the pre season tour with Inter anyway so that will be awkward if its not tied up. Anyway will look into it later when I get in.

I think Sneijder is part of Inter preseason trip/training..

Aston Villa to sign - Given, N'Zogbia and Hutton in the next 2 weeks I reckon...

I think Sneijder is part of Inter preseason trip/training..

Tour isnt for 10 days, no going to officially pull him yet. Stries on Sneijder are massively conflicting atm after running through whats out there, still cant find the interview for SAF and ESPN, didnt mention that during the match

Tour isnt for 10 days, no going to officially pull him yet. Stries on Sneijder are massively conflicting atm after running through whats out there, still cant find the interview for SAF and ESPN, didnt mention that during the match

Yeah very conflicting news. Yesterday it was as if it will be a done deal and today we have none of it.

Like Sanchez was set to sign for United for 27 Million pounds and Sun even printed Sanchezter and all, and next day it all went calm..

If we sign, we should do it very qucikly imo as he is not a natural CM we can experiment in training and pre season before the actual season begins..

Out of curiosity, did anyone read my article? What does everyone think about who can replace Tevez?

Link for anyone who didn't see it > http://t.co/XSwuMFt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back