Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWCASTLE boss Alan Pardew insists he will not beg striker Mevlut Erding to join the club.

The Toon chief said: "It's quite easy for me — if the boy wants to stay at his club and be third choice and doesn't want to come to Newcastle, then I don't want him because Newcastle, for me, are a bigger club.

If Gill is flying to US then I dont think there will be any progress in the deal. SAF made it clear that Gill will be with the team tomorrow/today and will stay till the preseason gets over..

I can't open the link from the work place. Can you please just brief what the link is about..

It's the original source of the interview on Ferguson's comments about Sneijder yesterday..

I can't open the link from the work place. Can you please just brief what the link is about..

ferguson's quotes, followed by Ogden's piece that his quotes are a bit of a smokescreen and that talks are more advanced, and the interest has been fairl long term, followed by marcotti's piece that the whole Sniejder thing is a decoy, he cant see how its a good signing for united etc

Did he tell what was posted in Guardian?

Guardian story was quotes taken from ESPN, which is what that video is.

EDIT: West Ham have had a £2.5M bid for Max Gradel rejected by Leeds..

City have agreed a transfer of Jerome Boateng with Bayern Munich. Fee is undisclosed, but according to German papers in the region of 13.5 mil Euro.

FC Bayern München AG

Very good signing for Bayern. Quality CB who is very good FB for close to 10 Million pounds..

Boateng set to sign 4 year deal at Bayern, around £12M.

Zoomed by Sunil ¬_¬

In short SAF utterly downplays it (no change there, pretty much the standard on most transfers) and then two conflicting reads on his quotes: No one is 100 % sure whats going on

ferguson's quotes, followed by Ogden's piece that his quotes are a bit of a smokescreen and that talks are more advanced, and the interest has been fairl long term, followed by marcotti's piece that the whole Sniejder thing is a decoy, he cant see how its a good signing for united etc

Thanks Mike.

I can share Marcotti's view that how can we fit in Sneijder in our side. But since our interest is long term I'm sure our coaches have worked it how to fit him in the team.

Problem is when SAF makes says something everyone thinks it is a smokescreen. Hopefully we will sign him as early as possible or we should sign someother CM..

Thanks Mike.

I can share Marcotti's view that how can we fit in Sneijder in our side. But since our interest is long term I'm sure our coaches have worked it how to fit him in the team.

Problem is when SAF makes says something everyone thinks it is a smokescreen. Hopefully we will sign him as early as possible or we should sign someother CM..

I can see where Marcotti is coming from, but then Nasri isnt hugely known for tracking back, and Meulensteen called Wesley perfect for the side. Whatever we do, i just want it done soon

Tour isnt for 10 days, no going to officially pull him yet. Stries on Sneijder are massively conflicting atm after running through whats out there, still cant find the interview for SAF and ESPN, didnt mention that during the match

One site saying deal is agreed between clubs, another saying it aint happening, a case of wait and see.

I can see where Marcotti is coming from, but then Nasri isnt hugely known for tracking back, and Meulensteen called Wesley perfect for the side. Whatever we do, i just want it done soon

Yeah, Rene, Neville all have spoken very highly of him. Rene knows the team well. Like I said few weeks back, when Rene speaks we just have to listen.

Yeah Nasri is not for us though. Would love to see Modric though. Exactly what we need. And also if we sign Sneijder he can play deeper role too, few times he did for Madrid also played as Left midfielder if I'm not wrong..

Finally, several websites are reporting that Everton are going to sign someone but that sounds very far-fetched. Still, it is our duty to report that Schalke wideman Lewis Holtby and Real Madrid slinker Sergio Canales are targets for a club that traditionally recruits fewer people than the Saharan branch of Snow Ploughs R Us.

Was kinda funny...

The Guardian.

Holtby would be phenomenal but as the article states their is no chance in **** we could afford him. And i doubt we could pay Canales' wages.

Finally, several websites are reporting that Everton are going to sign someone but that sounds very far-fetched. Still, it is our duty to report that Schalke wideman Lewis Holtby and Real Madrid slinker Sergio Canales are targets for a club that traditionally recruits fewer people than the Saharan branch of Snow Ploughs R Us.

Was kinda funny...

The Guardian.

Holtby would be phenomenal but as the article states their is no chance in **** we could afford him. And i doubt we could pay Canales' wages.

Canales is more likely to go on loan somewhere TBH, Mourinho rates him. but Lewis Holtby is a decent shout.

Your 'joke'=fail

someone posted this is fb: Scott Parker's proposed loan to Chelsea seems to suit all parties - both clubs and the player - as long as #CFC willing to pay £4.5m fee. - via Matt_Barlow_DM Matt Barlow

Is 4.5 mil really worth it for a one season loan for Parker???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back