Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive always said it, Berbatov is one of the most intelligent strikers. His tough and technique is at the top of the game!

This is something i will never forget!
[video=youtube;xxJ9wdXXbwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJ9wdXXbwY[/video]

His only problem being more assertive, especially away from home. although in the league we were poor away from home to be fair to him, but he was lethal at home and on his day he is magic

Howard Nurse BBC:
I’ve had confirmation that Manchester United are NOT trying to sign Wesley Sneijder from Inter Milan and never were in for him

Howard Nurse is well connected...

But do we believe Howard Nurse or the entire Italian media?

Tricky one...

His only problem being more assertive, especially away from home. although in the league we were poor away from home to be fair to him, but he was lethal at home and on his day he is magic

Yeah! If he had a good work-rate then he would be consistently more of a stronger player. I love watching him though, you just never know what will come next.

Howard Nurse BBC:
I’ve had confirmation that Manchester United are NOT trying to sign Wesley Sneijder from Inter Milan and never were in for him

Howard Nurse is well connected...

But do we believe Howard Nurse or the entire Italian media?

Tricky one...

I believe none of them. But i thought i heard a statement from SAF where he was cagey on the matter. The only thing i will say is that all the media outlets worldwide wouldn't be reporting that United are interested if they haven't had some sort of hint or tip off.

Anyone else find it Ironic that apparently the BBC has a scoop directly from MUFC and Fergie?

Everyone, Times correspondents, journalists and the entire Italian media knows whats going on and Nurse comes out with that line earlier?

Because Fergie has such good relations with the BBC...

Howard Nurse=Speaking Utter ****.

Portuguese media reporting Falcao has signed new contract with Porto until 2015 with €45 million euros release clause

Portugese media:

Falcao has renegotiated his contract with a 45 million euro release clause.

His old release clause was 26.5 million and Real Madrid/Chelsea/Atletico Madrid were all thought to be circling, find it strange how a player can renegotiate his contract from the Copa America especially someone with Falcao's intelligence (sports journalism degree holder) and his ambition...

Verified via FCP website and the Portugese stock exchange..

Not really transfer news but very surprising,

At 40 million pounds basically instead of 26.5....That is alot of money.

That's Neymar/Sanchez territory...

Edit: Zoomed due to my entirely idiotic long winded typings,

Confirmed anyway Ct, confirmed he has renegotiated...

Hopefully that means Chelsea will go for Lukaku and either Neymar or Aguero for striking options. Falcao would have been great, but I would prefer Lukaku, Aguero or Neymar.

Falcao wouldn't fit into the side with that overpriced tart in the line-up anyway.

Ive always said it, Berbatov is one of the most intelligent strikers. His touch and technique is at the top of the game!

This is something i will never forget!
[video=youtube;xxJ9wdXXbwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJ9wdXXbwY[/video]

Just a shame he's only ever that good 2-3 games a season lol.

On the Sneijder situation unless SAF has another signing up his sleeve then i feel this will be a HUGE missed oppurtunity to sign possibly the best playmaking central midfielder on the planet right now at the right age.

If he really isn't interested the only other player i can see him targeting is Lass Diarra from Real someone who is combative and can break up attacks.

God **** it.

Just got a tweet back from BST, deal is off for Sneijder, GDS just started reporting it as well in Italy...

MUFC management did a U turn, not clear why, I have a suspicion another target has became available...The deal WAS on its not now.

Some saying Nasri has became number one target...Highly unlikely, could be Modric and SAF sees the chance to hijack after the transfer request saga etc...I don't know.

Hate getting predictions wrong.

Last edited:
I really hope someone like Schweinsteiger has become available, although with his loyalty it is highly unlikely. At least no other potential target will demand such ridiculous wages

well guted but trust fergie i think will bring some youth through this season and not spend anymore?

Dunc- Never again.

No one is 100 pct clear on MUFC motives, Italian media are spanking themselves on the behind with paddles at the minute saying they were tricked by sources or w/e but there was actual negotiations last week but it was cooled in the past 48 hours.

MUFC source is adamantly telling everyone that they are not interested in Sneijder anymore...

Everyone can praise Fergie for his signings already but MUFC can not afford to go into next season without signing 2 new central midfielders, one for the defence and a playmaker. I think it might have something to do with Modric and they know something we don't...

MUFC will not move for Pastore, Ganso is unlikely and so who does that leave available?

Modric/Nasri in my eyes, crazy move by MUFC pulling out of this unless someone else has become available.

Remember my quote from Galliani yesterday?

AC Milan seem to think Schweinsteiger is available for around 33 million euros total (They said 25+Flamini), so there is a logical school of thought thinking MUFC will go after him...

But at this very minute, this just seems crazy.

Update: Fergie has a press conference in Seattle in 3-4 hours time apparently, will maybe get more then.

Either the source is tricking EVERYONE who is informed to push the price down or MUFC aren't going in for him at all and have other targets now.

Last edited:
He(Fergie) realised Sneijder won't like sitting on the bench...because he won't get any game time,because of Tom Cleverley :wub: :D

Dunc- Never again.

No one is 100 pct clear on MUFC motives, Italian media are spanking themselves on the behind with paddles at the minute saying they were tricked by sources or w/e but there was actual negotiations last week but it was cooled in the past 48 hours.

MUFC source is adamantly telling everyone that they are not interested in Sneijder anymore...

Everyone can praise Fergie for his signings already but MUFC can not afford to go into next season without signing 2 new central midfielders, one for the defence and a playmaker. I think it might have something to do with Modric and they know something we don't...

MUFC will not move for Pastore, Ganso is unlikely and so who does that leave available?

Modric/Nasri in my eyes, crazy move by MUFC pulling out of this unless someone else has become available.

Remember my quote from Galliani yesterday?

AC Milan seem to think Schweinsteiger is available for around 33 million euros total (They said 25+Flamini), so there is a logical school of thought thinking MUFC will go after him...

But at this very minute, this just seems crazy.

Update: Fergie has a press conference in Seattle in 3-4 hours time apparently, will maybe get more then.

Either the source is tricking EVERYONE who is informed to push the price down or MUFC aren't going in for him at all and have other targets now.

Probably won't clear anything up, expecting SAF to make everything more confusing

Like this is unbelievable, Nurse started it and every Northern based journo is changing their tune overnight...

'It WAS on it's not now is the party line', something must have changed...

Last edited:
Like this is unbelievable, Nurse started it and every Northern based journo is changing their tune overnight...

It WAS on it's not now is the party line, something must have changed...

Perhaps Modric handing in a transfer request has caused the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back