Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has their been any actual rumours about Hamisk or has it been all based on hope more than anything?

One thing is for sure, SAF is shrewd, if he has pulled out of Sneijder you could bet your dollar he has a move for someone else lined up! At this stage it could be anyone.. Modric, Nasri or even Rodwell! Can't think of much else although their was the interest in that Dortmund lad at the beginning of the summer.

He means Kagawa I think, he came out yesterday to the German press and said he wouldn't leave if that is who you mean NSNO...

Anyway caught that post in my eyeline and I'm off to sleep, my head is fried with Sneijder/MUFC/Howard Nurse/Blogging/FFP/Everything see you all later.

Has their been any actual rumours about Hamisk or has it been all based on hope more than anything?

One thing is for sure, SAF is shrewd, if he has pulled out of Sneijder you could bet your dollar he has a move for someone else lined up! At this stage it could be anyone.. Modric, Nasri or even Rodwell! Can't think of much else although their was the interest in that Dortmund lad at the beginning of the summer.

Hamsik is another player we have tracked consistently over the last 2 years, but it would still be a left field signing if it were to happen

He means Kagawa I think, he came out yesterday to the German press and said he wouldn't leave if that is who you mean NSNO...

Anyway caught that post in my eyeline and I'm off to sleep, my head is fried with Sneijder/MUFC/Howard Nurse/Blogging/FFP/Everything see you all later.

yeah i was talking about him.

Hamsik is another player we have tracked consistently over the last 2 years, but it would still be a left field signing if it were to happen

Ahryt. What a signing he would be! City we're linked with him last summer after the World CUp but no deal developed.

Also, had a good laugh a Jerome Boateng "Bayern are a bigger club than City". Glad someone has finally had the bullocks to say it. Notice they only say it though a year after they earn 60k+ a week.

yeah i was talking about him.

Ahryt. What a signing he would be! City we're linked with him last summer after the World CUp but no deal developed.

Also, had a good laugh a Jerome Boateng "Bayern are a bigger club than City". Glad someone has finally had the bullocks to say it. Notice they only say it though a year after they earn 60k+ a week.

Until very recently he has always been seen as extremely loyal to Napoli, not sure whats happened behind the scenes. Lots more wait and see

maybe united are thinking they need a more defensive minded player in midfield? anderson has a huge season ahead of him i think he can be our creative spark but lets not forget rooney often drops deep almost as an AMC so maybe thats why we apparently pulled out the sneijder deal as he would operate rooneys space effectively.

lass diarra from real madrid? fantastic at breaking up play and hes actually good on the ball too, like a makelele but he does more going forward but you get what i mean. hes available apparently got any info on mufc potential interest in diarra jamie?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I mentioned Hamsik a few weeks back and was told to stop dreaming.. Would be sooo happy if it happened!!

I mentioned Hamsik a few weeks back and was told to stop dreaming.. Would be sooo happy if it happened!!

I will still tell you to stop dreaming, but you just dont know with SAF...

The most laughable rumour I came across is that Liverpool were preparing a bid for Wayne Bridge after having a bid for Leighton Baines rejected on the 13th. Thought April fools day had been already?

This is from tonights conference:

Manchester United Official Web Site - No deal for Sneijder

No deal for Sneijder

Sir Alex Ferguson insists that no deal is imminent to sign Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder.

The 27-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford all summer following the retirement of Paul Scholes.

But the boss maintains there is no agreement in place at present to bring the Dutch international to Old Trafford.

"I couldn't tell you [what's happening]," Sir Alex told reporters at a press conference on arrival on Seattle.

"I've not really been involved in it since we've come to America. There's no real interest at this moment in time in Wesley Sneijder for a lot of reasons. There's nothing I can tell you about it."

Sir Alex was quizzed further about any other potential new signings to add to the three he has already made - Phil Jones, Ashley Young and David De Gea. But the manager insists there is nothing new to report on that front.

"Nothing's imminent at this moment in time. Obviously we're trying but we've signed three players and we're very comfortable with that," he added.

"They're three tremendous young players to add to the squad I have from last year – and we've people coming back from loan periods like Welbeck, Cleverley, Diouf and Macheda.

"We've signed Phil Jones, Ashley Young, David de Gea... we've filled the gaps we've needed to fill. The one we're having difficulty replacing is Paul Scholes, which is always going to be hard.

As always with SAF, you have to read between the lines. From what I've heard, Inter raised the price at the last minute, and United pulled back. It doesnt seem that they have pulled out, but its at an impasse

This is from tonights conference:

Manchester United Official Web Site - No deal for Sneijder

No deal for Sneijder

Sir Alex Ferguson insists that no deal is imminent to sign Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder.

The 27-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford all summer following the retirement of Paul Scholes.

But the boss maintains there is no agreement in place at present to bring the Dutch international to Old Trafford.

"I couldn't tell you [what's happening]," Sir Alex told reporters at a press conference on arrival on Seattle.

"I've not really been involved in it since we've come to America. There's no real interest at this moment in time in Wesley Sneijder for a lot of reasons. There's nothing I can tell you about it."

Sir Alex was quizzed further about any other potential new signings to add to the three he has already made - Phil Jones, Ashley Young and David De Gea. But the manager insists there is nothing new to report on that front.

"Nothing's imminent at this moment in time. Obviously we're trying but we've signed three players and we're very comfortable with that," he added.

"They're three tremendous young players to add to the squad I have from last year – and we've people coming back from loan periods like Welbeck, Cleverley, Diouf and Macheda.

"We've signed Phil Jones, Ashley Young, David de Gea... we've filled the gaps we've needed to fill. The one we're having difficulty replacing is Paul Scholes, which is always going to be hard.

As always with SAF, you have to read between the lines. From what I've heard, Inter raised the price at the last minute, and United pulled back. It doesnt seem that they have pulled out, but its at an impasse

Thats a shame, would love to see him in the Prem. But one Journo made a good point, United denied a deal for De Gea a few weeks before he joined. No idea who he will set hi sights on now but Hamsik looks a good shout.

Seems Chelsea are still in for Romelu Lukaku as Anderlecht chief Herman van Holsbeeck is set to arrive in London for talks with Chelsea via SkyGraemeBailey

Seems Chelsea are still in for Romelu Lukaku as Anderlecht chief Herman van Holsbeeck is set to arrive in London for talks with Chelsea via SkyGraemeBailey

Is this the same Graeme Bailey who said that Man City where set to sign Nasri? When it turned out now move was made?

I could believe it, from a proper Belgian source here is his update this morning:

15 million euro bid from Chelsea still on the table, only problem is Anderlecht want 20 million euros.

^5 million euro gap which is not that much in this market, can believe their president is flying over to smooth it over but he wont confirm any deal for Lukaku anyway until Anderlecht complete the signing of Jovanovic/Prica like I said.

Bailey could be right though, then again how he would know about a Belgian club president coming to England I don't know unless a Chelsea club source told him they were expecting him. Definitely a deal on the move though...

''Confirmed to GDS by Italian famous football executive Marco Valentini, Brazilian international offensive midfielder Ricardo Kakà (29) might indeed leave Real Madrid in August and join AC Milan back. Kakà, who might be purchased for about 30 million euros, has already played for Rossoneri from 2003 to 2009.''

^Interesting, could he be Galliani's Mr X?

Matias Sylvestre is close to completing a 7.4 million euros move to Roma from Catania, Napoli president De Laurentiis speaks on transfer targets and implies Trezeguet will be there next season if he can prove his fitness levels, also claiming Gargano will leave if the right offer comes in and... Hamsik is not for sale. But Lavezzi is if you can stump up 32 million euros. (City surely)

As reported 10 or so days ago by myself Jonathan has finally completed his move to Inter, immediately declaring to the Italian media ''I can replace Maicon'', very brash volatile RB but I have seen him play a few times for his Brazilian club and he has got ability.
Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia's agent is talking to several Serie A clubs including Roma/Lazio about signing the Paraguayan from Le Mans, and Ciprian Marica who terminated his contract with VFB Stuttgart a few days ago after a 9 million euros move to Lokomotiv Moscow collapsed is about to be confirmed as a Schalke 04 player, he' thought to have signed a 4 year contract. (Crazy)

A little word on Sebastian Coates from Nacional, this guy is just 20 years old and already has played 2 full seasons captaining Nacional in Uruguay and he is as solid of a young defender as you could hope for. Arsenal have scouted him 4-5 times over the past 2 seasons but put in nothing concrete, and Udinese are about to step up their efforts and attempt to sign him to replace Zapata who left for Villareal BUT MCFC have shown interest very recently and Livepool are the latest name linked with him. He would not be too expensive but is a very talented, young defender who would be a top signing for any Premier League side. More likely MCFC/LFC will put in an offer and blow Udinese out of the park because if they let this kid slip through and go to Udinese he will be a top top player no doubt.

Sneijder- Posted the SAF interview in full the minute it came through on MUFC thread, interesting quotes to say the least; ''at this time'' and ''different sort of player from Scholes''. Interesting...

Unfortunately we have no transfer budget what-so-ever (excluding the DJ Campbell deal) BUT there are very strong rumours of Taarabt joining PSG for 15M and it's expected to be finalised shortly after Warnock said he wasn't coming on our Cornwall tour, although we only get 9M from the transfer as Spurs get the other 6M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back