Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Santos holding Ganso/Agent hostage until after the Club World Cup... (Different with Neymar, Neymar wants to stay for CWW apparently Ganso wants a move)

But Paulo Henrique came out yesterday at a press conference and said his dream is to play for AC Milan and he wants the move and he will end up there eventually. I'm a Milan fan as much as the next guy but 'dream' is pushing it, don't understand why no one like MUFC/CFC don't buy him and I've said it before he is a fantastic midfielder who could arguably replace Fabregas for Arsenal.

Strange enough fact as well: AC Milan fans don't actually rate him or want him, they all want Fabregas/Nasri/Kaka/Hamsik which is crazy logic when Galliani only ever seems to talk about Ganso...

Santos holding Ganso/Agent hostage until after the Club World Cup... (Different with Neymar, Neymar wants to stay for CWW apparently Ganso wants a move)

But Paulo Henrique came out yesterday at a press conference and said his dream is to play for AC Milan and he wants the move and he will end up there eventually. I'm a Milan fan as much as the next guy but 'dream' is pushing it, don't understand why no one like MUFC/CFC don't buy him and I've said it before he is a fantastic midfielder who could arguably replace Fabregas for Arsenal.

Strange enough fact as well: AC Milan fans don't actually rate him or want him, they all want Fabregas/Nasri/Kaka/Hamsik which is crazy logic when Galliani only ever seems to talk about Ganso...

I want him! But I think alot of the fans want a "bigger name" if you like. Weird thing is many were suggesting getting Lamela instead of Ganso...

I'm a Milan fan as much as the next guy but 'dream' is pushing it, don't understand why no one like MUFC/CFC don't buy him and I've said it before he is a fantastic midfielder who could arguably replace Fabregas for Arsenal.

Work permit issues, the historical problem of young south americans rarely adapting to European life if England is their first destination, English clubs dislike of the whole 'share holder'/image rights/3rd party ownership of nearly every young south american these days, clubs got stung by Mascherano and Tevez affair and this has put other premier league clubs off.

Would have thought Milan would want him to be honest. Perfect player to replace the void left by Kaka lol. Similar play style and has already been touted as "the next Kaka." How he can be the next Kaka when the current Kaka is still playing is beyond me. Gone are the days when you had to be retired before players could be touted as the next you!

Work permit issues, the historical problem of young south americans rarely adapting to European life if England is their first destination, English clubs dislike of the whole 'share holder'/image rights/3rd party ownership of nearly every young south american these days, clubs got stung by Mascherano and Tevez affair and this has put other premier league clubs off.

Agreed, luckily Ganso/Neymar are in different situations, Neymar has just a ridiculous amount of 'stakeholders' in him from sponsors to Santos to his agency and it would just be a mess if he were to come over to the BPL. Ganso is different mind you, the guy is grounded and sensible with a smart head on his shoulders and actually could apply for an EU passport through his grandmother but the point of settling in is definitely a good one to make because alot of players who come directly from South America never adjust to English life/Weather not like they do when they arrive in Spain/Italy for example first.

I think the whole history of Kleberson/Tevez/Mascha etc put alot of Prem clubs off from the South American market especially the way its ran in Brazil, if it wasn't like that I have no doubts that MUFC would have moved for Douglas Costa instead of basically letting him move to Shakhtar, BPL definitely needs to improve its network in SA and expand to countries like Uruguay/Chile where the youngsters are cheaper and in general less complicated...

If ManUre or Chelski decide on a move for ganso in the future, I would rather it be from a club in Italy/Spain, where he will have adapted to the style of the European game, and will have faced the 'bigger' clubs and their styles in the CL.

If ManUre or Chelski decide on a move for ganso in the future, I would rather it be from a club in Italy/Spain, where he will have adapted to the style of the European game, and will have faced the 'bigger' clubs and their styles in the CL.

Italy's a different world as compared to England, both in and out of the pitch. Would be pretty much the same.

Stories. Explained.

Anyone interested in how the Sports Journalism trade works/how to get into it and get a reputation I recommend a little read of DC's blog...

Also in relation to this thread he might 'shed some light' on the websites that you should not trust and also a little insight as to how they get their stories it is quite an unbelievable truth of these online websites that use no fact checking/sourcework and hopefully will stop people reading/posting their rubbish...

Individual piece on website's like goal.com/caughtoffside: Stories. Explained.: SPOTTING BULLSHIT

Blunt take on the profession by a guy who has worked at regional/national level on newspapers, just an interesting read anyway.

Aston Villa winger Stewart Downing's transfer to Liverpool has led to talks opening up between the clubs over a move in the opposite direction for midfielder Joe Cole.
Full story: Metro

West Ham expect to receive a £7m bid for midfielder Scott Parker from Aston Villa, once Downing makes his £20m switch to Liverpool.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Aston Villa winger Stewart Downing's transfer to Liverpool has led to talks opening up between the clubs over a move in the opposite direction for midfielder Joe Cole.
Full story: Metro

West Ham expect to receive a £7m bid for midfielder Scott Parker from Aston Villa, once Downing makes his £20m switch to Liverpool.
Full story: Daily Mirror

VIlla can bring in 2 great replacements for Young and Downing. N-Zogbia and Joe Cole would be good replacements. N'Nozbia would cost around 10m and Cole probs around 6. That would be 16 meaning they would still have 20m or so in the kitty for a big striker and a loan switch for Scotty Parker.

We have no money but we have plenty of hope. Wonder if Wigan would take 9 million hope for N'Zogbia.

I think it would be better for you guys to offer 9 mil in peanuts than 9 mil hope... They'd probably take the 9 mil in peanuts...

Apparently Arsenal have accepted a season long loan offer from São Paulo for Denilson. He'll fly there on Monday (after the Asian tour I think) to complete the formalities.

Good move I think, if he goes and has a good season there teams may be more interested in buying him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back