Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw that, and laughed proper loud.

Jamie, Coates to Udinese would be great, I signed Coates myself for Udinese on FM, what a defender!

And just some news I saw, Mexican Guillermo Ochoa has signed for Ajaccio, accoring to Sky Sports. Shame for those who sign him on FM, but I am tempted to play as Ajaccio next year and build a team round him.

Out of curiosity, how do you build a team around a goalkeeper?

I saw that, and laughed proper loud.

Jamie, Coates to Udinese would be great, I signed Coates myself for Udinese on FM, what a defender!

And just some news I saw, Mexican Guillermo Ochoa has signed for Ajaccio, accoring to Sky Sports. Shame for those who sign him on FM, but I am tempted to play as Ajaccio next year and build a team round him.

Signed last week I think it was, maybe it wasn't confirmed then though...not sure. And build a team around a goalkeeper?! :)

Out of curiosity, how do you build a team around a goalkeeper?

What a question! No idea, sounds like a good challenge to me!

Good signing for them though, supposedly he was tracked by PSG but they pulled out after he failed a drugs test.

He does see Ajaccio as more of a stepping stone though, but to have a keeper of that quality on your books can't be half bad.

I always build my teams around Gary Lewin personally...

Neymar contract is tied up, Catalans/AS reporting in Spain, I have the details of it (A **** of alot of clauses) basic jist:

5 mill euros per year, 50 pct of image rights and out of all Neymar merchandising sales for the next 3 years Santos get 70 pct and Neymar gets 30 pct. Plenty of other 'shareholders' in Neymar, Nike have a contract with him until 2022...But RM are Adidas? Ronaldo+Neymar are Nike but it's such a weird situation he has so many sponsors that it is just crazy, always suspected he wouldn't go to CFC because of all the Sponsor deals I mean it would be a mess he wears T shirts with like 30+ sponsors on whenever he goes out in public I mean the guy is just trouble...

All the Madrid fans I've spoken to don't want him, would rather Jose bought Muniain at like 1/3 of the price and 1/100 the trouble....

As a Milan fan I wouldn't want Kaka back for any more than about 10 mil. With his injury problems lately it wouldnt be worth it. On his day he is still one of the worlds best, but whats the point in having him for 15 games a season when we could get a similar and younger player in Ganso....

Neymar contract is tied up, Catalans/AS reporting in Spain, I have the details of it (A **** of alot of clauses) basic jist:

5 mill euros per year, 50 pct of image rights and out of all Neymar merchandising sales for the next 3 years Santos get 70 pct and Neymar gets 30 pct. Plenty of other 'shareholders' in Neymar, Nike have a contract with him until 2022...But RM are Adidas? Ronaldo+Neymar are Nike but it's such a weird situation he has so many sponsors that it is just crazy, always suspected he wouldn't go to CFC because of all the Sponsor deals I mean it would be a mess he wears T shirts with like 30+ sponsors on whenever he goes out in public I mean the guy is just trouble...

All the Madrid fans I've spoken to don't want him, would rather Jose bought Muniain at like 1/3 of the price and 1/100 the trouble....

I can see Neymar becoming Robinho mark 2. Hopefully he does better than he did though

was excellent in the Copa though although personally I would take Ganso over him who would be so much cheaper

was excellent in the Copa though although personally I would take Ganso over him who would be so much cheaper

Neymar only turned up in the last game, been dire for the rest of it, something he did in the Libertadores. When it comes justifying the hype around them, Ganso >> Neymar

Last edited:
Neymar, only turned up in the last game, been dire for the rest of it, some he did in the Libertadores. When it comes justifying the hype around them, Ganso >> Neymar

more or less agree with you although his finishing was top-class and lets face it, the entire Brazilian Team has been dire... but anyways I agree with you, Ganso does not get half the hype as Neymar does but I would pick him over Neymar

Completely agree with Mike.

Ganso seems to be justifying his hype a lot more than Neymar, although Neymar's ability is definitely there for all to see. Ganso would be a great player to suit the Scholes mould and would love him at United, but doesn't seem likely at all.

Read somewhere Ganso wouldn't be cheaper and Santos rates him as highly as Neymar. If anyone wants him they have to spend really big..

Read somewhere Ganso wouldn't be cheaper and Santos rates him as highly as Neymar. If anyone wants him they have to spend really big..

I thought AC Milan were getting him for 20m or something like that anyways

Neymar only turned up in the last game, been dire for the rest of it, something he did in the Libertadores. When it comes justifying the hype around them, Ganso >> Neymar

Completely agree with Mike.

Ganso seems to be justifying his hype a lot more than Neymar, although Neymar's ability is definitely there for all to see. Ganso would be a great player to suit the Scholes mould and would love him at United, but doesn't seem likely at all.

Agree with the ability part. But dont know whether you have observed or not, Ganso fades away in the game and was isolated for large part then comes up with few brilliant passes. Thats one area where he should improve which he will with the age.. Also he is not very mobile for my liking, again which he can improve..

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I thought AC Milan were getting him for 20m or something like that anyways

Rumors. He said he wants to join Milan. Fee would have heavy though..

Robinho was excellent at Real Madrid, blew up when he left for City.

not really blew up... in his first season he was easily City's best player but then he faded away in the second season, still bitter he reneged on Chelsea :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back