Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skysports.com understands Aston Villa have made a £7million bid for West Ham star Scott Parker.

Corinthians bid 40m pounds for Tevez!!!!

Take it!!! You wont get a better offer for him. And bring in Aguero!

Juve bid for Tevez reported by the Corinthians President/MSI earlier today=Bogus.

Juventus have been bidding today, for Rossi at Villareal, personal terms are in place and Rossi's agent is actually the intermediary in the deal and Villareal want 30 million euros plus an extra 3 million in clauses and the current Juve bid is 25 million euros.

Alot of sources in Milan claim Inter are trying to push the Sneijder deal because 1) they need to sell someone before they can buy big 2) they want Tevez. Their idea if they sell Sneijder is actually not Pastore but to use Alvarez and step him straight into the team, buying Tevez would be a brilliant move and Inter would make that move immediately after they get the funds from MUFC...

Latest I know on Sneijder, Italian media are still adamant the deal is ongoing and Personal terms are agreed its just the gap in the fee/valuation at the minute is around 8 million euros...

Inter Milans hand could be forced by MUFC 'leaking' this story yesterday that they have no interest whatsoever so Inter have to either lower their valuation or at the very least move quicker in negotiating because Sneijder is for sale and Sneijder seriously wants this move from what I hear from Dutch journalists who know Sneijder quite well as I said before they are his second team after Ajax...

Not forgetting Inters position is this, they wont get another chance to sell Sneijder for a colossal amount of money, he struggled last season and Moratti is fully aware he can not bring in Tevez/Another 'big' signing without selling one of his players like Eto'o/Sneijder and Inter have convinced Eto'o to stay and categorically say he will not be sold (that statement on Eto'o was for real...).

Anyway just a tiny update, Paddy Agnew a journalist based in Italy told TS today the deal could be done as soon as tonight...

I still think the two slots this deal will be done (if its done) will be after the United tour or before the Inter tour heads out...

Doni+Downing completed today, glad my face is egg free on that one at least.

Uniteds comments are gamesmanship, they are unimpressed by the last minute rise in price by Inter

ESPN Brazil are reporting that Denilson will join Sao Paulo on a season long loan

Any Truth Jamie?

if you know;)

Pretty truthful story, saw you break it already...

Reading the various reports from people like YoungGunsBlog, read the ESPN Brazil page as well (translated from Portugese of course) and it looks like it is true, we all know Denilson is on the Asian tour but is set to fly out to Sao Paulo to complete the move on Monday some people claim, others say as soon as Saturday he will leave the Arsenal squad.

Looks like he's gone, that kid showed so much promise a few years ago I remember when he started CM for Arsenal at the start of one season alongside Fabregas and scored some cracking goals. Just fell away...

Reading the various reports from people like YoungGunsBlog, read the ESPN Brazil page as well (translated from Portugese of course) and it looks like it is true, we all know Denilson is on the Asian tour but is set to fly out to Sao Paulo to complete the move on Monday some people claim, others say as soon as Saturday he will leave the Arsenal squad.

Looks like he's gone, that kid showed so much promise a few years ago I remember when he started CM for Arsenal at the start of one season alongside Fabregas and scored some cracking goals. Just fell away...

not helped by his attitude and comments either. Think arsenal are better off with someone who is a little more grateful

Corinthians reported new bid, probably leaked by MSI...

40 million pounds might get Tevez, Inter will be hot footing it to sort out Sneijder right now I imagine with the news that MSI are 'closing' in apparently on Tevez. Can see Sneijder developments/Tevez developments being entwined and on parallel paths...

He was genuinely never that good. That's not bitterness that he hasn't turned out as well as we'd thought but apparently he was a reserve at Sao Paolo & the manager (or someone) said he never stood out in games (don't we know it). Rowley - I expect it was Law, actually, but an Arsenal scout one way or t'other - saw him through a "crack in the fence" and was so impressed at that one game he recommended Wenger buy him.

He was promoted straight to the first team squad.. I suppose we were keen to sign what we figured would be some South American flair with a bit of bite at the same time. He's scored some absolute crackers, but he's generally a poor player if I'm being kind. He's slow, doesn't contribute to our pressing game at all, and IMO is very clumsy - particularly against trickery in and around the box. Gives away cheap fouls and that in turn concedes cheap goals.

Feel slightly sorry for him tbh. He had a rough time at SP, and was never really going to make the grade at Arsenal. Hope he does well in Brazil and then moves to Spain/Italy where I think he can do well.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

not helped by his attitude and comments either. Think arsenal are better off with someone who is a little more grateful

Absolutely this. Don't know why he went on the Asia Tour tbh. Better off bringing someone like Aneke, or bringing Lansbury back early.

Joel Campbell-Arsenal possible developments?

Arsenal have tracked him for at least 4 months, apparently they have sent one of their staff (law) out to CR to his club Saprissa to negotiate a price, probably go for 3-3.5 million euros. One of the stars of the CONCECAF Gold Cup, the kid knows where the net is and has bags of pace.

Arsenal have tracked him for at least 4 months, apparently they have sent one of their staff (law) out to CR to his club Saprissa to negotiate a price, probably go for 3-3.5 million euros. One of the stars of the CONCECAF Gold Cup, the kid knows where the net is and has bags of pace.

has a such a Brittish name lol

RE: United

I should add, as well as being annoyed, this also shows that the £35M valuation of Sneijder is at the high end of what United want t pay (hence no original follow up on Modric), and that United still have other targets for the same role

Young Guns reported it earlier, yeah. Never heard of him myself, but sounds like a good prospect, and I think we need a young striker. Afobe is great, but JET has attitude problems, and Murphy has had injuries as well as his development stalling a little.

Chelsea to move for either Jermaine Jenas at Spurs or Nigel Reo-Coker at Villa if Scott Parker deal falls through to replace Essien

Source: SSN Channel on Sky

Chelsea to move for either Jermaine Jenas at Spurs or Nigel Reo-Coker at Villa if Scott Parker deal falls through to replace Essien

If this happens, I'll lol really hard! XD

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Bologna have reached an agreement with Genoa to sign Roberto Aquafresca, now down to the player to say yes or no.

Jenas or Reo-coker? Are Chelsea having a ******* laugh

I think it's more likely the guys at Sky are taking the *iss tbh...

Courtois update:
Problem.

CFC want to loan him to ATHLETICO MADRID (Wonder why), but player wants to stay at CFC otherwise the deal is done...

Lukaku- CFC considering sending him out on loan to France to get some experience, Belgian papers this morning claim AFC are trying to hijack it, probably Anderlecht leaking some interest to the media so Chelsea hurry up and tie the deal up (Pay 20 million probably)/

Last edited:
If this happens, I'll lol really hard! XD

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Bologna have reached an agreement with Genoa to sign Roberto Aquafresca, now down to the player to say yes or no.

What a step down, Genoa to Bologna!

I totally called the Reo-Coker deal. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back