Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers and Villa reportedly agree fee for Cuellar according to SSN.

Rangers also in talks with John Carew and they really want Khumalo from Spurs.

Not normally worth me reporting on RFC but I know there's alot of Gers fans out there so thought I'd add to ^ from SSN.

Raul Rodriguez from Espanyol will do a job but he's not a sensational prospect, saw they are bidding for him currently at 550k pounds from what the Catalan press are reporting.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Sneijder will be a United player by Wednesday.

Wow.

Guess Italian Media does know more than Howard Nurse/BBC...

Tevez developments moved it along, Inter want to act quick and use the fee (Probably fee of 38 million euros-39 million) to bid for Tevez (Probably 49 million euros), All moving along nicely.

Betting has been suspended by some bookmakers in England, bookies in Italy suspended betting TWO days ago, Nurse should have *cking listened to me when I told him... Me>Nurse apparently.

Jamie, how sure on a % scale are you that Sneijder will join MUFC by Wednesday?

70 pct, saw the Inter scenes earlier and at the end he did a lap of honour of the stadium waving. Going purely on what I've heard/read/seen from Italy this deal is basically in place, will chat more later but like I said Inter want Tevez and use Alvarez in WS role but they need WS money for Tevez and with Corinthians trying to rush through deal by 20th Inter look like they're caving in with negotiations. GDS dep editor said on Italian radio this morning that the medical/signature is all thats needed and WS has told his team mates goodbye. Ridiculously fast moving developments with this.

Rodriguez has made 10 top level appearances and at 23 isnt going to improve by that much. So I think they are overpaying even at the initial 300k bid for him.
Cuellar will need to half his wages to join them and he wont fortunately as despite most Rangers fans belief that "King" Carlos is pushing for the move it is actually Villa looking to make room and funds for Dann.
Khumalo looks good and is defiantly a reasonable purchase. I dont want that deal to go threw. However his quote "It is a good club and they play good football" makes me wonder if he has ever watched them play? :P
Carew, not going to happen. Im not even going to elaborate on that. That is as likely to happen as us resigning McGeady this window imo.

Carew is possible his agents in Glasgow talking to RFC since hes a FA, Gers have readied 4 triallist slots for their next leg of pre season. Carews wages would be 45-55k I imagine, rumours Upson was talking to RFC as well but unconfirmed...

Carew is possible his agents in Glasgow talking to RFC since hes a FA, Gers have readied 4 triallist slots for their next leg of pre season. Carews wages would be 45-55k I imagine, rumours Upson was talking to RFC as well but unconfirmed...

Rangers give McGregar top wage at 26.5kish. To suggest they will give Carew, who would be their 2nd best striker btw, 45k is just wrong.

Genk confirm Courtois transfer, 9 million euros to Chelsea. No loan back to Genk, CFC have a loan proposal from AM. Player wants to stay at Chelsea,

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has revealed they are hoping to secure a double swoop for Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri by the end of the month.

Mancini has indentified Atletico Madrid ace Aguero as an ideal replacement for unsettled star Carlos Tevez and he is also keen on luring Nasri away from Arsenal.

Aguero is looking for a new club after revealing his intention to leave Atletico this summer with the player planning to make a decision on his future after the Copa America.

The 23-year-old has admitted he would be happy to join another Spanish club or move to England with Real Madrid also in the race for his signature.

Mancini is an admirer of Aguero and he believes the Argentine would be a success in the City team if they land him.

"At the moment I am waiting because if we lose Carlos, Aguero is a player that can play for Manchester City because he is young, because he is a good player like Carlos, he can score a lot of goals and can play with Mario (Balotelli), with Edin (Dzeko)," Mancini told Sky Sports News.

Asked if City were likely to make a bid for Aguero, Mancini said: "It is probably yes. I think in this moment we only have to wait."

Nasri interest

Nasri is also a top target for Mancini with the Frenchman stalling over a new contract at Arsenal.

The former Marseille man is entering the final year of his contract at Arsenal and although Arsene Wenger claims the midfielder will stay, Mancini hopes he can bring him to Manchester.

"Samir is under contract with Arsenal. Also for Samir it depends on many things," added Mancini.

Asked if an offer has been made for Nasri, Mancini continued: "I don't know in this moment, I don't know the situation but for Nasri it is difficult.

"I hope that we can buy because we need other players and I hope that this player can arrive before the end of the month."

City eye Aguero & Nasri | Sky Sports | Shows | Sky Sports News | News

What I'm getting right now on Twitter is precisely why I just keep my transfer 'scoops'/news to this site and the odd blog on SL...

Got 100's of United fans asking me to link them to an Italian speaking radio station interview with a Milan based journalist clip from somewhere between 11am-1pm today...

Why can't they just accept 'wait until Wednesday there will be developments and it should be done', give up...

Twitter lesson well and truly learned.

Genk confirm Courtois transfer, 9 million euros to Chelsea. No loan back to Genk, CFC have a loan proposal from AM. Player wants to stay at Chelsea,

**** off Chelsea. That means I cant sign him for £1.8 Million anymore :'(

Sad times

I hope you're right about Sneijder, because I'll be furious if we just sit back and let City take Nasri while we get no-one.

Mat Kendrick
Shay Given will have his medical this weekend and, all being well, will be confirmed as #avfc No.1 signing by Monday.

Get him innnn

Given playing football again and especially behind Dunne can only be good for Eire :D

What I'm getting right now on Twitter is precisely why I just keep my transfer 'scoops'/news to this site and the odd blog on SL...

Got 100's of United fans asking me to link them to an Italian speaking radio station interview with a Milan based journalist clip from somewhere between 11am-1pm today...

Why can't they just accept 'wait until Wednesday there will be developments and it should be done', give up...

Twitter lesson well and truly learned.

that'll teach you. Twatter is ****

Everyones RTing my original 140 word statement reporting the story from a Milan journalist who OBVIOUSLY knows more than me on Inter Milan, and everyone just kept RTing that so I've had to answer the same questions for like 2 hours wish they would RT my follow up comment about it being unconfirmed and from a Milan journo on Italian radio.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Sneijder lap of honour story=Training game at Stadio Penata, can't confirm but he probably waved hello more than anything...

Still think Wednesday deadline is crucial, I'll have a huge bit slab of egg on my face if my predictions wrong...

Me=Howard Nurse :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back