Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have faith, but it's not much use when other teams are moving in on your targets :S.

We had three weeks over Nasri compared to city, clearly not wanting to pay the £25m asking price

Not sure what Mancini was doing, still think Nasri will stay though...

Mancini does have a policy about answering questions on transfers, did it on Lavezzi/Ibrahimovic/Boateng/Dzeko...''Fantastic players'' etc etc.

Think this time it's backfired answering on Nasri, even when asked about Aguero he said he is sure they will put in a bid for him (Very likely). I said before I expect MCFC to have Aguero or Lavezzi at the start of the season, if they get both then that's ridiculous.

Not sure what Mancini was doing, still think Nasri will stay though...

Mancini does have a policy about answering questions on transfers, did it on Lavezzi/Ibrahimovic/Boateng/Dzeko...''Fantastic players'' etc etc.

Think this time it's backfired answering on Nasri, even when asked about Aguero he said he is sure they will put in a bid for him (Very likely). I said before I expect MCFC to have Aguero or Lavezzi at the start of the season, if they get both then that's ridiculous.

I can't see both, but definitely one them

Bit more to it, Fergie knows Inter want to use the money from WS deal to fund Tevez (they can't sign another big player without selling first), Fergie knows MUFC have time on their side. If Inter don't sell now for 30 mill+ they will never get that value for WS again due to age/FFP and Fergie is not dumb enough to say publicly ''we want Sneijder'' because Inter will raise the price.

Developments are so rapid now because Corinthians are upping their bid for Tevez, Inter want 40 million euros for Sneijder and the last MUFC bid I know about was 32 million euros... This deal will happen at some point it's now an inevitability.

My advice to Fergie/Gill would be to push to maybe 37 million euros because that extra 5 million will make the difference if its immediate and I feel the money Nike will pay Sneijder/United will be 5 million euros times a factor of 5 at least to pair them up. Huge profits for Nike in this deal, more than CR9 does for them at Madrid probably matching CR and what he brought United/Nike in a MUFC shirt...

Anyway, the sources that Nurse got hold of were clearly the club trying to sweat Inter out by saying they have no interest...

Fast moving story.

Last edited:
Maybe one of the reason why Fergie denied Sneijder speculation. Respecting the player and his club.

That, and partly to show a little annoyance at the last minute changes by Inter. The fact that we kept so quiet since april was indicatin that we did not want s disrespect to Moratti, and Inter and United have good relations. Moratti is like Levy and Wenger, has a very long memory when it comes to people he feels offended him, the kind of person who would hold it against you should you ever come to do business again. Ever wonder why we heard nothing about Modric?

^Bit more, Fergie knows Inter want to use the money from WS deal to fund Tevez (they can't sign another big player without selling first), Fergie knows MUFC have time on their side. If Inter don't sell now for 30 mill+ they will never get that value for WS again due to age/FFP and Fergie is not dumb enough to say publicly ''we want Sneijder'' because Inter will raise the price.

Developments are so rapid now because Corinthians are upping their bid for Tevez, Inter want 40 million euros for Sneijder and the last MUFC bid I know about was 32 million euros... This deal will happen at some point it's now an inevitability.

My advice to Fergie/Gill would be to push to maybe 37 million euros because that extra 5 million will make the difference if its immediate and I feel the money Nike will pay Sneijder/United will be 5 million euros times a factor of 5 at least to pair them up. Huge profits for Nike in this deal, more than CR9 does for them at Madrid probably matching CR and what he brought United/Nike in a MUFC shirt...

Anyway, the sources that Nurse got hold of were clearly the club trying to sweat Inter out by saying they have no interest...

Fast moving story.

Hope you're right Jamie!

images

^Avoiding that at all costs (Glad I was right on Doni+Downing yesterday I had huge amounts of people waiting for the egg on that one)

Mate I created a MONSTER of an RT on twitter, no **** is bothering RTing my source of follow up answers just the same ******* 140 word tweet...

My advice to people, if you want more info then read this ******* thread on FM Base rather than 'RTing' a 140 word statement on THE most technical, complicated transfer MUFC have dealt with since Veron.

Love the 'attention' though, getting abuse/praise all I say is wait and see.

That, and partly to show a little annoyance at the last minute changes by Inter. The fact that we kept so quiet since april was indicatin that we did not want s disrespect to Moratti, and Inter and United have good relations. Moratti is like Levy and Wenger, has a very long memory when it comes to people he feels offended him, the kind of person who would hold it against you should you ever come to do business again. Ever wonder why we heard nothing about Modric?

What about Modric? You mean to say Levy wont do business with us? I didn't get that.

I agree with MM part though. He is very tough nut and very very hard to negotiate when it comes to selling players..

What about Modric? You mean to say Levy wont do business with us? I didn't get that.

I agree with MM part though. He is very tough nut and very very hard to negotiate when it comes to selling players..

As in you havent heard United mention him, after the issues with buying Berbatov

As in you havent heard United mention him, after the issues with buying Berbatov

Yeah.. Its either We are showing respect to the selling club or Levy dont want to do business with us after Berba saga. Dont know which one..

whats your twitter jamie?

i want to abuse you

Its @neilashton_

Abuse away, any comments regarding my recent unemployment are welcome.

Should add for dramatic effect: ''Snigger''

Last edited:
The awful writing and ArsenalReport plugs every 20 seconds would probably give it away. :(

The retweets from Catalan Conspiracy, the constant lies about his success at Football Manager...

Oh, and the constant tweets of "STAFFROOM!" to his fellow writers. :P

Actually now I think about it, i'd much rather abuse Joss than Jamie.

Not to mention Ciaran Clark!

-----------------------------------Given
------------------------Dunne-------------------Clarke
-----------------------------------:wub:

Why didnt yous hijack the O'Shea deal and bid for Kevin Kilba.......... no I wouldnt wish Kilbane on any team.

''Forward Souleymane Coulibaly (17), currently playing for Siena and Ivorian Under-17 NT, will join Tottenham. The trade will be announced between next Monday and Tuesday''

Looks like Spurs have got him, fee is around 3 million euros...

Shocked that Spurs have beat RM/CFC and half of Europe to sign this kid, Levy knows who he wants I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back