Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
''Forward Souleymane Coulibaly (17), currently playing for Siena and Ivorian Under-17 NT, will join Tottenham. The trade will be announced between next Monday and Tuesday''

Looks like Spurs have got him, fee is around 3 million euros...

Shocked that Spurs have beat RM/CFC and half of Europe to sign this kid, Levy knows who he wants I suppose...
Wow what a signing that could be

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's main priority is replacing Paul Scholes with Wesley Sneijder - Telegraph

Ferguson knew only too well that his United team were in need of a charismatic playmaker, a player with a global reputation capable of lifting his team to the next level.

“What we have done is bring in a really top player, one of the best players in the world.” Ferguson said. “He is world class – a fantastic footballer.

“We welcome him because he is a marvellous player, and one who brings just what we need to the team.”

Got excited for a moment until I realised it was about Veron :'(

me to just need to be patient and trust in SAF he will have plan hope what jamie says is right!

''Forward Souleymane Coulibaly (17), currently playing for Siena and Ivorian Under-17 NT, will join Tottenham. The trade will be announced between next Monday and Tuesday''

Shocked that Spurs have beat RM/CFC and half of Europe to sign this kid, Levy knows who he wants I suppose...
Link?...

Woah.....where's this from?

Woah.....where's this from?

Italian papers ran it as an exclusive story yesterday, it is genuine but as with all my 'stories' we'll have to wait and see I guess...

Work Permit should not be a problem he holds an EU passport as well, Spurs have raced in and got one of Europe's hottest talents it would seem...

Think CFC are too pre occupied in Belgium at the minute, think RM are too busy with Neymar/selling players and Arsenal wise...I can't find any excuse as to why Wenger didn't send someone over to get him because he said during the U-17 WC he loves England and the way Arsenal plays...

My only fear with Spurs is that they have strangled top young talents in the past e.g Pekhart and Gio...

Hope this comes through and he will actually get alot of game time because this kids composure/finishing ability is just unbelievable along with the pace/agility a top goalscorer needs, hopefully Harry will give him game time because the way Harry has treated Dos Santos makes me quite sick he has never even had a game under Harry I don't think...Give the boy a chance 'arry hes t'rific.

Genk confirm Courtois transfer, 9 million euros to Chelsea. No loan back to Genk, CFC have a loan proposal from AM. Player wants to stay at Chelsea,

dont see any benefits for him staying at Chelsea, Cech is No. 1 100 percent this season and he will be rotting in the reserves so might as well send him on loan to AM, better quality League and Opposition than the Belgian Pro League by all accounts, maybe include a clause allowing us to recall him at any point by terminating the loan just in case Cech gets injured

dont see any benefits for him staying at Chelsea, Cech is No. 1 100 percent this season and he will be rotting in the reserves so might as well send him on loan to AM, better quality League and Opposition than the Belgian Pro League by all accounts, maybe include a clause allowing us to recall him at any point by terminating the loan just in case Cech gets injured

That would be the sensible option, Athletico will probably give him game time as well which will be vital...

I'm just shocked Athletico have not even gave Asenjo a chance to shine to be honest, recall clause should be crucial in negotiations, Courtois feels he will be challenging Cech for his place and is a very confident young boy. This could go either way, he could stay and challenge or be loaned out.

That would be the sensible option, Athletico will probably give him game time as well which will be vital...

I'm just shocked Athletico have not even gave Asenjo a chance to shine to be honest, recall clause should be crucial in negotiations, Courtois feels he will be challenging Cech for his place and is a very confident young boy. This could go either way, he could stay and challenge or be loaned out.

challenging Cech for his place, well good enthusiasm from him but no way in **** he will uproot Cech, he should go on loan to AM, we put in a recall clause and he gets game time and develops his standard in a top-class league from where he come back and be loaned to an English club for another season and then be part of the phase where we slowly phase Cech out of the team

Asenjo had a chance, he was first choice for ~half a season, but a few mistakes meant he dropped down the pecking order.

Asenjo had a chance, he was first choice for ~half a season, but a few mistakes meant he dropped down the pecking order.

Thought he arrived at AM with an niggly injury played 15 games and then never recovered from mistakes/injury and DDG had established himself, followed by a loan spell at Malaga...Where he got injured again and missed alot of games.

Undoubtedly Asenjo is a talent is all I am saying, saw the kid play for Valladolid and his acrobatic ability drew comparisons to Casillas...

Capdevilla will sign for Benfica on a 2 year deal, Eduardo signs one year loan deal, Emerson from Lille also set to sign for Benfica.

Capdevilla will sign for Benfica on a 2 year deal, Eduardo signs one year loan deal, Emerson from Lille also set to sign for Benfica.

Capdevilla said the proposal from SLB was 'interesting' via his agent, also talk of Barce/Roma interest so would not be dead certain he will choose SL Benfica.

Agent 2 hours ago: "We have an agreement to allow him to leave Villarreal if we receive an interesting offer & it's certainly that from Benfica"

Think if Barce show interest he will go there as backup for them, otherwise I agree SLB is the likely option.

Thought he arrived at AM with an niggly injury played 15 games and then never recovered from mistakes/injury and DDG had established himself, followed by a loan spell at Malaga...Where he got injured again and missed alot of games.

Undoubtedly Asenjo is a talent is all I am saying, saw the kid play for Valladolid and his acrobatic ability drew comparisons to Casillas...

Asenjo was very good at Valladolid, but he was replaced in November after some poor displays, by the emerging de Gea. IIRC I even watched de Gea's first game. The injuries came later and were recurring, he's still haunted by them.

And I agree the kid's got potential, but he may never fulfill it, be it due to injury or due to lack of first-team action.

Perhaps, but media here talk of it as a done deal, I know about the interest of Barça, he will leave on a free transfer , he seems to be in conflict with his coach, but the newspapper that gave the news in first hand has tight relations with Benfica, so they would shoot themselves in the foot with that. xD

Capdevilla said the proposal from SLB was 'interesting' via his agent, also talk of Barce/Roma interest so would not be dead certain he will choose SL Benfica.

Agent 2 hours ago: "We have an agreement to allow him to leave Villarreal if we receive an interesting offer & it's certainly that from Benfica"

Think if Barce show interest he will go there as backup for them, otherwise I agree SLB is the likely option.

Blackpool have had a bid accepted for Manchester United attacker Mame Biram Diouf.

Blackpool - Bid Accepted for Manchester United Man

I think a season in the second tier could be the making of Diouf. I still rate him, just has not had the opportunities with Man U.

Apparently the only reason Newcastle haven't completed Erdinc signing is because his agent is trying to squeeze more cash out of the club for his fee.

I think a season in the second tier could be the making of Diouf. I still rate him, just has not had the opportunities with Man U.

Apparently the only reason Newcastle haven't completed Erdinc signing is because his agent is trying to squeeze more cash out of the club for his fee.

I'm not sure he will ever make us at United. Maybe midtable/ lower end teams can do with him. I will be happy if we insert big sell on clause..

I'm not sure he will ever make us at United. Maybe midtable/ lower end teams can do with him. I will be happy if we insert big sell on clause..

He, to be fair, would never get a chance, especially now Chicharito has emerged and is ahead of him. I think he will lead Blackpool into the EPl again, and I think he will do well there, where he will be the number one choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back