Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He, to be fair, would never get a chance, especially now Chicharito has emerged and is ahead of him. I think he will lead Blackpool into the EPl again, and I think he will do well there, where he will be the number one choice.

Yeah. IMO this is best deal for all parties. Blackpool will get good striker who can do well in championship. Diouf gets a regular run of games and chance to show what he is capable of and also with which he can get better offers. And for us, if we insert sell on clause, we will get small profit.

He is good enough to play regularly in the league. Started well at Blackburn but for some strange reasons he didn't get much chances..

Roma have made an official enquiry to Liverpool for the services of their LB Emiliano Insua.

“I spoke to Sabatini about him, but at the moment there are no particular developments,” said his agent Rodrigo Vilarino.

“Emiliano has returned to Liverpool after the loan spell at Galatasaray. Now we have to see if he is in the English club’s plans.''

Sabatini has sent an enquiry to Liverpool and hasn't been told whether Insua is a possibility or not, have to stress the ball is in Liverpool's court because all along Insua has wanted to stay and hopefully Kenny will want to keep him because I have always liked this kid.

Fiorentina linked with Aquaman in Italian press, touted that once Montolivo is sold they will swiftly move for Aquaman to replace him, having seen JH twitter comments on Aquaman I doubt he will be sold (especially considering what they paid for him and what Fiorentina will offer). Think Kenny will give him a chance, more likely to leave is Mereiles who's agent told Portugese media a few days ago that he will be open to a move to Italy, interesting to see who Kenny thinks is in his plans and who is not.

Reminder- Sanchez/Jeffren/Bojan deals to be announced on Tuesday, expect Bojan to be a loan to Roma with a buy back clause IF Roma pay 10 million euros to buy him at any point of the loan. Jeffren is off to Sevilla, and Sanchez deal is 27-28 million plus an extra 11 in add ons.

Transfer window in Brazil for permanent deals shuts on the 20th on Wednesday so I'm hoping for some sort of Sneijder movement by then or that egg will be well and truly on my face.

Blackpool have had a bid accepted for Manchester United attacker Mame Biram Diouf.

Blackpool - Bid Accepted for Manchester United Man

I think he has a future in the Prem, not with us or any other top 6 side; but I'm surprised a team like Bolton hasn't come in for him. He'll do well in the Championship though.

Linked with Ganso in The People today, any truth in that Jamie?

Just read an interesting piece from DC @the national about Neymar and quizzed him on what I understood about the Neymar contract...

Neymar has signed a pre contract agreement with RM which includes a penalty clause if he joins any other club (messy), and the Spanish media understand its between FCB/RM and Santos want him at FCB whereas Neymar/Father/Mother/Aunty/2nd Cousin/Friend/Ex Girlfriend all want him at Madrid.

Think Madrid is tied up for Neymar now, the kid is so messy I am glad he isn't in the Premier League way too much baggage.Madrid just need to time their bid of his release clause right to get Santos to let him go.

Ganso is different, MUFC link is inevitable and Fergie normally tracks most/all of Brails talented kids and I remember the Douglas Costa saga when he went to Shakhtar when Fergie pulled out of an 8 million pound deal for whatever reason. It's unlikely but not impossible, to all of us it seems a no brainer but clubs have to consider the individual in questions mentality/adaptability to life in England/City and weigh up whether now is the right time to sign him. Ganso want to move to Europe and has recently said AC Milan is his dream club, AC Milan thought he would be theirs by now but Santos are blocking negotiations because they want to keep Paulo Henrique until after the Club World Cup in December. Santos='Cockblocking' half of Europe at the moment, and Porto signing Alex Sandro for 8 million has slipped by unnoticed but that could be a missed opportunity for AFC to replace Clichy and I'm sure Liverpool could do with that kid because he is unbelievably talented.

Think it's possible but Sneijder is more possible...

Bayern Munich and Rummenigge have not came out in response to Galliani's comments that BS was for sale, interesting...

As much as id love the possibility of Ganso in the Premier League i can't see it. A player like him is destined for La Liga. As said Fergie tracked Douglas Costa and a deal was thought to be close before he pulled out. Fergie hasn't had much luck signing South Americans bar Chicarito and Valencia (Veron, Kleberson, Forlan etc.) maybe that's playing on his mind.

Seen on SSN, Everton linked with a loan move for Bendtner, could be a win win for all parties, he wants to leave, Arsenal dont want him, we need a striker... makes sense.

As much as id love the possibility of Ganso in the Premier League i can't see it. A player like him is destined for La Liga. As said Fergie tracked Douglas Costa and a deal was thought to be close before he pulled out. Fergie hasn't had much luck signing South Americans bar Chicarito and Valencia (Veron, Kleberson, Forlan etc.) maybe that's playing on his mind.

Seen on SSN, Everton linked with a loan move for Bendtner, could be a win win for all parties, he wants to leave, Arsenal dont want him, we need a striker... makes sense.

Dont forget the twins, He likes to buy them younger so he can mould then, Anderson's injuries have made it difficult for him

Dont forget the twins, He likes to buy them younger so he can mould then, Anderson's injuries have made it difficult for him

That's SAF hit or miss. With the twins he found 2 gems, they will be fantastic players.. although they need to work on their Defensive side but their still young. I like Anderson but yes, his injuries have played a part. Its always a risk brining a player in from a different continent, its not always easy for players to settle in the Prem League.

That's SAF hit or miss. With the twins he found 2 gems, they will be fantastic players.. although they need to work on their Defensive side but their still young. I like Anderson but yes, his injuries have played a part. Its always a risk brining a player in from a different continent, its not always easy for players to settle in the Prem League.

Defensive Rafael is actually pretty good, but its hit and miss for most managers signing from South America to England

According to BBC Gossip Column;

Manchester United will try and lure South American starlet Ganso to the Premier League in a £25M deal.
Arsenal will replace Barcelona bound Cesc Fabregas with Napoli playmaker Marek Hamsik in a £34M deal.

Other way around please :wub:

According to BBC Gossip Column;

Manchester United will try and lure South American starlet Ganso to the Premier League in a £25M deal.
Arsenal will replace Barcelona bound Cesc Fabregas with Napoli playmaker Marek Hamsik in a £34M deal.

Other way around please :wub:

Arsenal aren't fans of spending big money, so i doubt they will pay that much but if Fabregas goes, who knows. Both would be phenomenal signings and would blow Man City out of the water. But i think for the mean time.. it is only "Gossip".

DailyMirror already confirmed Joel Campbell transfer... (Really?)

“We got another very good offer from one of the great English teams, which is just as interesting in sporting terms to Arsenal, but also more economically. I will meet now with my wife and together we will make the decision whether to sign with Arsenal, the other club, or wait for something else.''

Humberto Campbell half an hour ago, love the bit about him and his wife making the 19 year old kids mind up...

WP could be an issue, Law is out there as Arsenals negotiator with Saprissa and Saprissa/Manager/Director have all said the deal to Arsenal is on...

However when news broke on that another 'great English club' came in, I am presuming that it is LFC. Possibly MUFC as they tracked him since the Gold Cup qualifying tourny in Guatemala but Fiorentina are way too far behind, they were planning a bid but looks like they just retreated when Prem clubs came in.

Should be clear by tomorrow morning...

Don't think its CFC...

Saprissa actually are talking to THREE English clubs, and from Humberto's comments above the 'great' bit has led me to LFC/MUFC.

Not really, he would've got a better chance if Chicharito hadn't joined us.

Although Calum's post was unnecessary, it was correct.

It's irrelevant whether he would've got a better chance because he didn't.

He was a fail buy, luckily he just wasn't ridiculously expensive.

think this week will be very busy with the brazil window coming to end what you reckon jamie

If I was putting my neck out Craig, I would say development/s by Wednesday and deal should be complete/significant movement by the 24th July is my personal view on it anyway. Via my phone, apologies if its a little crass... Made my personal 'prediction' clear, just my personal view on the deal. You speak to Italian journos they would tell you its imminent.

Last edited:
I suspect we would want you guys to pay for most, if not all, of his wages which are probably around 50k/week.

Not sure there is the money for that.

You know what, i'm gonna stick my neck out there and say Brian Murphy will be a QPR player by the end of this transfer window.

*Prepares for all the questions/anger/outrage, wait they're kkinda the same thing/fame on twitter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back