Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, i'm gonna stick my neck out there and say Brian Murphy will be a QPR player by the end of this transfer window.

*Prepares for all the questions/anger/outrage, wait they're kkinda the same thing/fame on twitter*

Who dat?

French media Exclusive: Lyon have accepted a 17 million euros 'proposal' from Liverpool for LB Cissokho, the player and his agent will fly out as soon as tomorrow to hold direct talks with Liverpool Director of Football Comolli.

^That is down the wire at this very second, probably hear about it tomorrow if he actually is spotted by SSN arriving in Liverpool or whatever.

Brilliant signing if Liverpool can see it through, Enrique deal=Completely dead at the minute.

i fear for our top 4 place now tbh :(

As imo the top 3 will be Utd Chelsea City and Liverpool Spurs and Ourselves will fight for 4th

French media Exclusive: Lyon have accepted a 17 million euros 'proposal' from Liverpool for LB Cissokho, the player and his agent will fly out as soon as tomorrow to hold direct talks with Liverpool Director of Football Comolli.

^That is down the wire at this very second, probably hear about it tomorrow if he actually is spotted by SSN arriving in Liverpool or whatever.

Brilliant signing if Liverpool can see it through, Enrique deal=Completely dead at the minute.
That's what 13m? Bargain

Hope we do get Cissokho! Was top at Porto, last season fizzled out, but as did the whole team, he's been scapegoated for arguing back at the fans, so they'll want rid of him. Got all the makings of a top, top full back. Speed, strength, crossing ability.

Hope we do get Cissokho! Was top at Porto, last season fizzled out, but as did the whole team, he's been scapegoated for arguing back at the fans, so they'll want rid of him. Got all the makings of a top, top full back. Speed, strength, crossing ability.

Downing and Cissoko, talk about quality delivery from the left flank

Agreed Oja, I'm off for the night but I think I have 2 outlying things that could happen tomorrow...

Cissokho developments, hoping the French source paper is right.

Tevez developments- We will undoubtedly see our ever reliable BBC Bot string us some quotes/bid rejection threads, hope my prediction is right about it but at the end of the day if I get virtual egg on my face it's doesn't really bother me just discredits my thoughts...Still have to be confident that IF Corinthians come in with a significantly improved offer I have to believe the gospel that Sneijder developments (Inter side at least) will follow.

Coulibaly- Exclusive says Monday/Tuesday and I put all my faith in this Italian source, the guys over there know their Siena/Cesena/Torino breed clubs inside and out...

Deadline for Coulibaly I will say Wednesday maximum before egg can be placed firmly on my face.

Not saying Sneijder-United will be done by Wednesday but it could be, expect it to be done eventually when you see experts (British journalists working out of Italy) like Paddy Agnew etc have been putting eggs on their faces all week like when he said Friday that the deal would be done by Saturday night. This is so unpredictable because everyone knows the one stumbling block is fee (well only block people are aware of), could go through in the next hour or could go through this time next week but I think there will be developments by Wednesday and a deal done/significant movement by the 24th July.

Thing that I think will complicate/drag on Sneijder deal is IF Corinthians have not signed Tevez/Put in an offer MCFC accepts that forces Inters hand by Wednesday and the Brazilian window shuts then I feel this Sneijder deal could go on a long, long time.

People who say ''Tevez wants to go to Argentina to live with his family'', he lived in England with his family before and his wife moved back home when they seperated the first time. I have no doubt that if Inter came in with an offer with 200k wages a week, that Tevez/Family would move to Milan in an instance, weather/Milan/Lake Como lifestyle is alot more attractive than Manchester.

Anyway summed up the night I'm off to bed to get my 6 hours sleep...

Re Cissokho: I would class him as a bit like a French Micah Richards, alot of potential with all the physical attributes required just needs that extra tutorage to improve his concentration/positioning/awareness/decisions and he will be a top top LB no question about it.

I will be one jealous ******* if you lot sign him :(

Argh my curiosity has got the better of me. BIG MCFC announcement coming up soon from US, probably nothing could be something but I want to know which...

In around 4-5 hours MCFC will make the announcement, think I'll go to bed.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

MCFC on tour in US, probably nothing but could be something. Set to be announced later tonight BST.

In around 4-5 hours MCFC will make the announcement, think I'll go to bed.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

MCFC on tour in US, probably nothing but could be something. Set to be announced later tonight BST.

tevez leaving maybe?

tevez leaving maybe?

To clarify: Announcement in a few hours but it's digital/media/partner related - not players or stadiums or whatever.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

@StuBrennanMEN - Mancini says fee has been agreed with Corinthians for Tevez

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

@StuBrennanMEN: Tevez fee around £39m but still details to work on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back