Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget the twins, He likes to buy them younger so he can mould then, Anderson's injuries have made it difficult for him

Yeah, Anderson was rated so highy that we bought him when he had broken leg/foot. Missed chunk of the season. We could have bought him in the next window, but just to make sure we dont miss him we bought him even though when he was injured.

And then we tried to mould him to different sort of player which is tougher role than his luxurious free role. He will come good. I have no doubt about it. Its just about time. Last season in the home games he was simple superb. He needs to work better in away games.

He is one Midfielder we have who is not afraid to run at the defense, play a risky pass and go for killer pass often. I like him a lot and like I said He will prove his worth..

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

To clarify: Announcement in a few hours but it's digital/media/partner related - not players or stadiums or whatever.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

@StuBrennanMEN - Mancini says fee has been agreed with Corinthians for Tevez

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

@StuBrennanMEN: Tevez fee around £39m but still details to work on

Lol, now he wants to move to Corinthians after throwing tantrums when he was there to move to Europe..

When he was still playing for Corithians he turned up to a news conference in a Manchester United shirt that sported much controversy at the time.

I think a season in the second tier could be the making of Diouf. I still rate him, just has not had the opportunities with Man U.

Apparently the only reason Newcastle haven't completed Erdinc signing is because his agent is trying to squeeze more cash out of the club for his fee.

I'd love to have him at Wigan, could be a good place for him to come.

So it WAS a big announcement?

Jammy MCFC twitter account trying to put us of the scent, still have to think that there is still a twist or two to come before Wednesday and I prey that there is some development Inter side today...

Inter want to sell because:
a) They want Tevez (I still think they really want him to partner Eto'o up front with Alvarez playing Sneijders role)
b) Other reason, to comply with FFP they are in serious trouble of non compliance as it stands and Eto'o/Sneijder need to be sold to balance the books.

Re Tevez bid, shameless plug coming, if you want to know the truth about his last stint at Corinthians read my piece about it...Some interesting quotes from his former manager and the Corinthians fans actually tossed his car over after a game where he subbed himself.

So if Sky Sports News claim he is come sort of hero to Corinthians fans...Let me tell you, he isn't.

Modern Journeyman Or Homecoming Queen?

Video at the bottom sums up his stint at Corinthians, he had a punch up on camera with Marquinhos at training because he tried to tackle him...

Tevez was at Corinthians for approximately...ONE year he is no hero.

Re Tevez bid, shameless plug coming, if you want to know the truth about his last stint at Corinthians read my piece about it...Some interesting quotes from his former manager and the Corinthians fans actually tossed his car over after a game where he subbed himself.

So if Sky Sports News claim he is come sort of hero to Corinthians fans...Let me tell you, he isn't.

Modern Journeyman Or Homecoming Queen?

Video at the bottom sums up his stint at Corinthians, he had a punch up on camera with Marquinhos at training because he tried to tackle him...

Tevez was at Corinthians for approximately...ONE year he is no hero.

I can tell you he is. When an argie newspaper broke the news of the bid it was quickly swarmed by Corinthians fans asking for him to come back. He was absolutely brilliant during his spell there and even then-president of Brazil Lula, an avid Corinthians fan, asked him to give him an autographed shirt.

If the deal goes through you'll see what I mean :P

arsene wenger says midfielder denilson will go out on loan to A brazilien club for this season SSN

Corinthians statement: "#MCFC did not accept the proposal for [Tevez]. In fact, they submitted a counter-proposal this morning.

Corinthians statement: "#MCFC did not accept the proposal for [Tevez]. In fact, they submitted a counter-proposal this morning.

"Given the news reports throughout the night they realized the arrangement between Corinthians and striker Carlos Tevez, the president Andres Sanchez is keen to come forward to clarify that Manchester City has not accepted the proposal by corintiana athlete,''

Such a messy situation, you have always had mixed messages on this deal Kia Joorabchian says one thing and Corinthians say another...

Think there's a few twists to come...

I am 90 pct sure Corinthians can not bid any more than 40 million pounds without bankrupting the club/placing it in long term debt for 5 years. More twists to come...

once again, Corinthians have denied agreeing a fee with Man City. This getting beyond a joke and it's just not funny. stop dicking around and get the thing sorted

once again, Corinthians have denied agreeing a fee with Man City. This getting beyond a joke and it's just not funny. stop dicking around and get the thing sorted

They're obviously waiting for Inter to get the Sneijder money to go for Tevez. ;)

someone has told me taht they know a very reliable source who says Taarabt has finally been sold for €17M to PSG

Last edited:
someone has told me taht they know a very reliable source who says Taarabt has finally been sold for €17 to PSG

****, seventeen euros? You must've been really desperate to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back