Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone has told me taht they know a very reliable source who says Taarabt has finally been sold for €17M to PSG

mmm yes please. That'd see us get a nice tidy 5/6m

I'm feeling virtual egg on my face...

If it doesn't happen by the 24th not only will I have egg on my face but I would have my doubts its not happening at all, stories changing all the time. Can't believe no one picked this up, Inter TV sources told ESPN: After training Sneijder did a lap clapping/waving to the fans and he said farewell to his team mates.

^That was 2 days ago and no one reported it, could be false...

Not looking good at the moment for whatever reason, by the way if Ferguson does not bring in at least 1 new midfielder then he would be sent packing to the care home with my blessing. Never going to win the league with that central midfield yet alone the Champions League, he needs a new DM and a new creative CM like Sneijder.

If Fergie does not sign at least 1 midfielder this summer then I'll take a username change to ''Strawberry Sally'' and keep it all of next season. I'm praying Fergie still has his marbles...

If it doesn't happen by the 24th not only will I have egg on my face but I would have my doubts its not happening at all, stories changing all the time. Can't believe no one picked this up, Inter TV sources told ESPN: After training Sneijder did a lap clapping/waving to the fans and he said farewell to his team mates.

Not looking good at the moment for whatever reason, by the way if Ferguson does not bring in at least 1 new midfielder then he would be sent packing to the care home with my blessing. Never going to win the league with that central midfield yet alone the Champions League, he needs a new DM and a new creative CM like Sneijder.

If Fergie does not sign at least 1 midfielder this summer then I'll take a username change to ''Strawberry Sally'' and keep it all of next season. I'm praying Fergie still has his marbles...

So he can own you again next season? ;)

Where's the love for Carrick, Jamie! :(

When asked about Sneijder by PA Sport, he replied: "Forget it. We are looking at some things but I am not so sure Sneijder will be easy to get. I could pick three or four players to come in but they wouldn't be good enough for us, so there is no point.
"I would be happy enough [to continue with the present squad]. Maybe I am a bit overloaded in the strikers' positions. The alternatives in midfield are not nearly as strong. But I have a good squad."

Looks likely we will sign someone. Only good players though..

I've not seen Cissokho reported today ;)

Well, Djemba Djemba's probably knocking around somewhere. Sign him up Fergie!

Or don't so that Jamie has to change his name and we can all laugh at him.

Did my Italian exclusive come off?

Get in.

Fourth Official guy, not sure where his sources are from but I don't really have any 'sources' I just read Italian news wires XD

Egg free face for the day me thinks...

Did my Italian exclusive come off?

Get in.

Fourth Official guy, not sure where his sources are from but I don't really have any 'sources' I just read Italian news wires XD

Egg free face for the day me thinks...

Everton fan I think. Very much spot on with transfers..

Coulibaly>Campbell in my opinion, but Campbells got speed and technique with a monster of a left foot on him...

Paulo Wanchope V2.0?

Same old ****, just wait and see, last season everyone went nuts because United didn't sign an ACM and signed even more forwards, 'Sign Ozil, Sign Sneijder' blah blah and look what happened, 19th League title and final of the CL. Fergie knows what hes doing, if he wants someone he'll get them, if he doesn't he won't and whatever he goes with it will be the right decision. I expect a signing but someone relatively unknown as usual, this Sneijder/Ganso/Hamsik talk is just wishful thinking from fans and journos alike.

Same old ****, just wait and see, last season everyone went nuts because United didn't sign an ACM and signed even more forwards, 'Sign Ozil, Sign Sneijder' blah blah and look what happened, 19th League title and final of the CL. Fergie knows what hes doing, if he wants someone he'll get them, if he doesn't he won't and whatever he goes with it will be the right decision. I expect a signing but someone relatively unknown as usual, this Sneijder/Ganso/Hamsik talk is just wishful thinking from fans and journos alike.

Except we won because we were not as bad as everyone else, and giggs and scholes continued their indian summesr. We then promptly got outschooled by Barca, not to mention the fact that SAF has been thinking about replacing scholes for the last 2 years. Been working on Sneijder since april, and we have scouted hamsik half a dozen times in the last 15 months

Except we won because we were not as bad as everyone else, and giggs and scholes continued their indian summesr. We then promptly got outschooled by Barca, not to mention the fact that SAF has been thinking about replacing scholes for the last 2 years. Been working on Sneijder since april, and we have scouted hamsik half a dozen times in the last 15 months

You're right, Chelsea underperformed and United lost to the best team in the world in the CL final, I'll get Fergie on the phone now, Sneijder must be signed immediately.

You're right, Chelsea underperformed and United lost to the best team in the world in the CL final, I'll get Fergie on the phone now, Sneijder must be signed immediately.

Yes, you do that, glad you enlightened us all oO)

Listen, just because you won the Prem doesn't mean you're invincible. Every team needs to be shored up somewhere. Mike has quite rightly identified creative midfield as the area most needed to be strengthened and has pointed out that Ferguson is working towards that end. No need to be a **** about disagreeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back