Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banega is out the door at Valencia they are just looking for a buyer,

So to clarify 3 players who are available for 13 million euros and less that I believe any top 6 club in the BPL should buy:

Diego
Lucho Gonzalez
Banega

Some bargains out there this summer, wonder if 'arry will bring anyone in...

'arry doesn't have that much sense.

Agree with Gonzalez and Banega, but Diego has a disgusting attitude. Why bring in a player who will most certainly ruin a dressing room?

Numerous interviews with SAF in the papers tomorrow, found some transfer related quotes on the Daily Mail.

How close are you to getting a midfielder to replace Paul Scholes?

There’s nothing on the horizon with that, so we just carry on with the players we have.

Can you clarify the situation with Wesley Sneijder. Are Inter Milan putting up too many barriers?

I’m not going to talk about that, it’s not an issue. It’s just difficult.

A lot of Valencia supporters would bite your hands off at that offer. A good season? he was a huge disappointment in comparison to 09/10, he become a spoilt brat and his form has suffered tremendously. The question is whether you hope he gets back on the right track and risk losing value, or try sell now?

Last edited:
Numerous interviews with SAF in the papers tomorrow, found some transfer related quotes on the Daily Mail.

How close are you to getting a midfielder to replace Paul Scholes?

There’s nothing on the horizon with that, so we just carry on with the players we have.

Can you clarify the situation with Wesley Sneijder. Are Inter Milan putting up too many barriers?

I’m not going to talk about that, it’s not an issue. It’s just difficult.

he's hardly gonna say what's going on transfer wise unless its solid tbf. He said we were unlikely to sign De Gea..

someone has told me taht they know a very reliable source who says Taarabt has finally been sold for €17M to PSG

If that's true then I'm not being funny but I want £20m for Charlie!

He's not worth much more than that and you can't really properly rate him if you've only watched him at the Copa America. Besides, Valencia don't seem very reluctant to sell.

How is he not worth more than 13 Million? He had attitude problems, sorted out to an extent and performed very well. He has all the tools to become top class Mid fielder if he is not already(Classy MF).. In this crazy market and considering all the prices payed for average players he should be worth much more than that..

Banega was great when I watched him a while ago, although I've not seen him recently. I rate him, it's also a bonus he looks ALOT like my mate. Might upload a comparason pic when home ;)

Banega was great when I watched him a while ago, although I've not seen him recently. I rate him, it's also a bonus he looks ALOT like my mate. Might upload a comparason pic when home ;)

Your poor mate, I just remember Banega looking like a cast member from Planet of the Apes.

Your poor mate, I just remember Banega looking like a cast member from Planet of the Apes.

ever-banega.jpg

"HURR HURR I KICK BALL FORWARD"

Fourth Official on Twitter: Confirmed; Arsenal have agreed to sell Cesc Fabregas, at last!

Seemed reliable before, but PINCH OF SALT.

BREAKING NEWS ON SSN:

Pep Guardoila has said Arsenal have agreed to Negoatiate the sale of CescFabregas to Barcalona

grayno.gif

BREAKING NEWS ON SSN:

Pep Guardoila has said Arsenal have agreed to Negoatiate the sale of CescFabregas to Barcalona

grayno.gif

Calum, regardless of Joss' opinion, there's life after Fabregas.

Barcelona shouldn't buy Fabregas. Better they clear that debt than spend 50 million euros on someone who will barely contribute something extra to what they already have.

I think Joss knows that Fabregas isn't bigger than Arsenal.

That said, that is a mighty blow for Arsenal.

Yeah, I supposed he does, but that's not going to prevent him from firing a broadside at Barça and being completely (And rightfully so, to be honest) ******.

Can see it now in a year. Cesc gets shipped on a loan deal to get regular football. Cesc in come and get me plea "I just want to play football". Followed by "I really miss Arsenal. I hope at some point I'll rejoin Arsene". They have enough quality. Just another player with the same ability of some of the others.

And out of curiousity, has Cesc actually said he wants to go to Barcelona? Just coming across that Barcelona want him to join them, but thats it.

I suppose it's come to this. Arsenal's last man standing of their last cup win is leaving. Brave new dawn for Arsenal, but it won't look like it for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back