Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see it now in a year. Cesc gets shipped on a loan deal to get regular football. Cesc in come and get me plea "I just want to play football". Followed by "I really miss Arsenal. I hope at some point I'll rejoin Arsene". They have enough quality. Just another player with the same ability of some of the others.

And out of curiousity, has Cesc actually said he wants to go to Barcelona? Just coming across that Barcelona want him to join them, but thats it.

If Arsenal we're playing a smart game they would let Fabregas go.. but only for 40million. He has had a lot of injury problems, he wants to leave and for 40 million you could get 2 very good players. For instance, Hamsik would be around 30 surely with 10million to spend. Keep hold of Nasri too!

At the Banega mess, where Everton not supposed to loan him 2 seasons ago? BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | E | Everton | Everton secure Banega work permit
What the **** happened to that? We had a work permit, Moyes was talking about him signing then it just.. vanished!

If Arsenal we're playing a smart game they would let Fabregas go.. but only for 40million. He has had a lot of injury problems, he wants to leave and for 40 million you could get 2 very good players. For instance, Hamsik would be around 30 surely with 10million to spend. Keep hold of Nasri too!

At the Banega mess, where Everton not supposed to loan him 2 seasons ago? BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | E | Everton | Everton secure Banega work permit
What the **** happened to that? We had a work permit, Moyes was talking about him signing then it just.. vanished
!

Christ almighty I forgot all about that lol. god knows what happened there. Sayin that, who really knows whats goin on at Goodison these days lol

What the **** happened to that? We had a work permit, Moyes was talking about him signing then it just.. vanished!

Are you serious about Hamsik, if Arsenal can get him for 30m surely other big clubs such as Man Utd, Chelsea etc. will jump at him and increase his value

RVP says Hello

I said last man standing. RvP can't stand for more than five minutes without getting some kind of muscle tear.And yes, I specifically said that just to set up the joke, what of it

I said last man standing. RvP can't stand for more than five minutes without getting some kind of muscle tear.And yes, I specifically said that just to set up the joke, what of it

ahahhaha, Callum got parred.

As long as we get the asking price for Fabregas, I'm willing to see him go (He says, like he has a say in the matter), as long as a quality replacement(s) comes in.

To be fair to Calum Cesc wasn't much fitter this season :P

Palermo have accepted a €45m offer for Javier Pastore, from a "top european club", that's not italian. So what we're looking at here are United, Chelsea, City or Malaga going from the recent speculation.

Please be Chelsea!

Palermo have accepted a €45m offer for Javier Pastore, from a "top european club", that's not italian. So what we're looking at here are United, Chelsea, City or Malaga going from the recent speculation.

Please be Chelsea!

A big european club has offered €45m, nothing has been accepted as of yet.

I wont believe Zamparin. He is just inviting Roma and Inter for bidding war. If they have received big offer maybe its from Malaga..

Robbie Brady has joined Hull City on loan until 31 December, while Oliver Gill has turned down a Man Utd contract in order to go to university.

Please be Chelsea!

Can't be Malaga they aint a "top european club ". United or Chelsea.. i think it may be Chelsea if not Barca if they have given up their pursuit in Fabregas.

Also, this is devastating if it comes true.. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7046938,00.html

Last edited:
When will you guys listen, Zamparini is the same guy who claimed he was selling Javier to an Icelandic club and the same guy who claimed Anzhi had the deal tied up...

PR monster, stop fuelling it.

He actually said in the most interesting bit ''I will get 50 million cash for Javier in the next 10 days''...Hmmm.

Doubt its Chelsea they submitted their 'final' offer for Modric of 33 million pounds in the past 24 hours, probably rejected (thank god).

Roma will only go for Pastore if De Rossi goes and they can't hijack Montolivo, way too expensive for Roma especially considering they have signed Lamela.

As for the claims of an offer, he claimed he had a 50 million offer from Barce earlier in this summer...Stop believing anything that man said he's a businessman/nuisance.

^Sort of, he wants to get Arsenal to go in for Cissokho so stirred up in an interview LFC deal was close...

Think a bigger possibility for LFC is Vargas.

They probably weighted up their LB options and can see Vargas is more likely and his displays in CA have showed he is a leader.

Cissokho/Bastos more likely than not will be in the Prem next season I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back