Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
@skysports_bryan - We're told MCFC are to enter formal talks with Atletico Madrid over Sergio Aguero. Mancini wants him regardless of what happens to Tevez.

We're told Tevez deal collapsed since Corinthians failed to provide MCFC with a bankers guarantee. City accepted all terms of their offer.

Still don't see why it should matter to them, they're rolling in cash. Might as well offload an unhappy player.

Winston Bogarde Mk II?

Assume they want to (and may need to) use that to cover the fee for aguero. And cash or not, you dont want to lose him on the cheap

Still don't see why it should matter to them, they're rolling in cash. Might as well offload an unhappy player.

No club likes to be ripped off. If they fail to pay it...it could become a big mess and no1 wants that. City were extremely kind to Corinthians and agreed to wait 1 year before the first installment. And thats very kind.

I hope Tevez can be offloaded this summer but if not...he will have to stay till January and then Corinthians will have got some cash from the huge TV deals i guess.

He will provide a good 6-month back-up spell for Aguero. XD

If Chelsea sign Lukaku this season, then i cant see Sturridge staying to spend another year on the bench. There would be 4 strikers ahead of him im sure.

He would be more than welcome at Everton!

No club likes to be ripped off. If they fail to pay it...it could become a big mess and no1 wants that. City were extremely kind to Corinthians and agreed to wait 1 year before the first installment. And thats very kind.

I hope Tevez can be offloaded this summer but if not...he will have to stay till January and then Corinthians will have got some cash from the huge TV deals i guess.

Agreed. City have bent over backwards for him, and hes been a ****, can stew on the bench

Vincent Kompany is set to be named City's new captain, regardless of whether Tevez is there or not come start of the season.

If Chelsea sign Lukaku this season, then i cant see Sturridge staying to spend another year on the bench. There would be 4 strikers ahead of him im sure.

He would be more than welcome at Everton!
Its a shame really because hes got a lot of talent but it looks like AVB won't get rid of Anelka or Kalou..

I just want tevez to go! when i woke up this morning and saw the deal had fallen through i was more angry than pleased. Roberto, sign Aguero and let Tevez rot in the reserves!

Vincent Kompany is set to be named City's new captain, regardless of whether Tevez is there or not come start of the season.

Yeah...thank god!

Kompany is such a nice guy and he is loved by the City supporters and players....a true leader! Everything Tevez isn't!

And he is one of those who you know will not stab the club in the back. I think his wife is a mancunian aswell. :D

Yeah...thank god!

Kompany is such a nice guy and he is loved by the City supporters and players....a true leader! Everything Tevez isn't!

And he is one of those who you know will not stab the club in the back. I think his wife is a mancunian aswell. :D

I despise Man City but i like Kompany. He conducts himself on and off the field very well and is a fantastic player!

Although to be fair, with a head like that.. i wouldn't want to challenge him in the air either!

I despise Man City but i like Kompany. He conducts himself on and off the field very well and is a fantastic player!

Although to be fair, with a head like that.. i wouldn't want to challenge him in the air either!

He looks like a ******* battering ram. You could probably tear down a few walls with that head.

He deserves to rot on bench. ******* **** :@

City deal isn't done yet, I could bang on about explaining how release clauses work in Spain but essentially that 45 million euros City have activated (had accepted by the club) is the bench mark now for any club who wants to come in. That rules out Juve, Real Madrid is who Kun/his agent want but they have 45 million tied up in Neymar now so that's highly unlikely.

Anyway, Fiorentina striker Gilardino's agent is in France to talk with a French club over a move, this is moving quick and it looks like it's signed/sealed/done, the club confirm a French club has put forward a proposal they have accepted and now it's all about personal terms.

I am pretty sure it's PSG but would not rule out Lille (Not Lyon because they need to sell in order to buy), brilliant signing when that one goes through.

Newcastle fans will probably be happy seeing that, I would assume that Erdinc's foot is closer to the door now. (Isn't in Leonardo's long term plans really)

Got a few more bits and bobs and will type them up later if I get a chance.

It seems to me that Sheikh Citeh aren't taking one bit of notice to the FFP rulings.

If M. Platini & friends do nothing about the continued financial shenanigans that city's owners continue to exhibit - the grossly OTT naming rights deal & obscene wage offers - they (EUFA) will make themselves look like a bunch of toothless incompitents. EUFA are supposed to be ensuring that football clubs are run as responsible business institutions, not petro-dollar billionaires' playthings.

At my club, FSG are making a big deal about getting the wage bill down by offloading unwanted players before further recruitment is done, whilst along the M62, where the player wage bill must be mind-blowing, they continue to bring in even more bloated salary earners.

Citeh make Abramovich's past excesses look like a thifty fiscal policy.

Rant over. ;)

It seems to me that Sheikh Citeh aren't taking one bit of notice to the FFP rulings.

If M. Platini & friends do nothing about the continued financial shenanigans that city's owners continue to exhibit - the grossly OTT naming rights deal & obscene wage offers - they (EUFA) will make themselves look like a bunch of toothless incompitents. EUFA are supposed to be ensuring that football clubs are run as responsible business institutions, not petro-dollar billionaires' playthings.

At my club, FSG are making a big deal about getting the wage bill down by offloading unwanted players before further recruitment is done, whilst along the M62, where the player wage bill must be mind-blowing, they continue to bring in even more bloated salary earners.

Citeh make Abramovich's past excesses look like a thifty fiscal policy.

Rant over. ;)

As far as I'm aware, City have signed one player (Clichy) and have offloaded at least two (Jo & Boateng). They are working on Aguero as a replacement for Tevez and are actively trying to get rid of other players (eg Adebayor). Vieira has retired too, their wage bill is gradually being reduced, you can't complain this early in the transfer window

City deal isn't done yet, I could bang on about explaining how release clauses work in Spain but essentially that 45 million euros City have activated (had accepted by the club) is the bench mark now for any club who wants to come in. That rules out Juve, Real Madrid is who Kun/his agent want but they have 45 million tied up in Neymar now so that's highly unlikely.

Anyway, Fiorentina striker Gilardino's agent is in France to talk with a French club over a move, this is moving quick and it looks like it's signed/sealed/done, the club confirm a French club has put forward a proposal they have accepted and now it's all about personal terms.

I am pretty sure it's PSG but would not rule out Lille (Not Lyon because they need to sell in order to buy), brilliant signing when that one goes through.

Newcastle fans will probably be happy seeing that, I would assume that Erdinc's foot is closer to the door now. (Isn't in Leonardo's long term plans really)

Got a few more bits and bobs and will type them up later if I get a chance.

Yeah, I know and that's why I'm saying I hope something messes it up. Maybe Chelsea coming in with a bid, which I doubt, but I'm sure Aguero would definitely consider it. Or even him going somewhere else, don't know where, but he's a player I like and if he joins the PL I'd like it to be with Chelsea. But saying that he will be a very good addition to the Prem whichever team he joins.

Madrid heirachy would never sanction a move for an Athletico player, regardless of what Mourinho or the player in question wants.

I tried to sign Torres for Real from Athletico on Fm once, after having 2 bids blocked by my own board i submitted a third, and was sacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back