Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he isn't the best defensively, but then neither is Perriera. Both would be very attacking fullbacks but Vargas would be a good option for the left wing also. I think Vargas is more of a winger but Downing would be ahead of him, so I can only assume that they would play him at left back...

I will be very honest, Vargas > Downing. Not cos Liverpool signed him, Vargas is superb winger...

I will be very honest, Vargas > Downing. Not cos Liverpool signed him, Vargas is superb winger...

I just don't see them wasting money on a left winger when they have Downing and Maxi. It appears that Dalglish wants an English core throughout the team, something that has worked well at United, so I would expect Downing to be a certain starter, especially after last season's performances. (I do agree though, Vargas > Downing from what I have seen - admittedly not that much)

I just don't see them wasting money on a left winger when they have Downing and Maxi. It appears that Dalglish wants an English core throughout the team, something that has worked well at United, so I would expect Downing to be a certain starter, especially after last season's performances. (I do agree though, Vargas > Downing from what I have seen - admittedly not that much)

Agreed. If they go for Vargas I can see him rotating with Downing. Or else they wont go for him. He is too good a talent to waste by playing as LB. I for one would be worried if they get Vargas..

More positive moves in the transfer market for us it seems..

Birmingham City transfer latest: Matt Kilgallon deal set to be a slow burner - Birmingham City News - Birmingham City - Sport - Birmingham Mail

although the Matt Killgallon deal only being if Dann or should i say WHEN Dann exits...

Birmingham City transfer latest: Blues interested in Doncaster striker Billy Sharp - Birmingham City News - Birmingham City - Sport - Birmingham Mail

a move for Billy Sharp would definitely be a positive move for us, him and King providing they get the service could bang the goals in!

a bit brighter than watching every hero we had leave lately and to teams that show no improvement whatsoever... Sigh.

KRO!!!

Where's Jamie ? :$ anything about Sanchez or ?
008_egg_face.jpg

Dann is rumored with us, is he that good?

He's a very much unsung hero or was in the finishing 9th season, didn't play much last season due to injury, with him in for the season we would have finished much higher up due to him on Johnson just having one of those understandings that made a big difference.

He has a very cool way of playing, throws himself in front of everything and picks a short pass, not massively fast but not many CB's are, i rate him, and i also rate him to be in the England squad with a season if he signs for a top 5 team, scores goals from set pieces too!

Him and Johnson could both play in top 8 teams, Johnson made a massive mistake taking the first offer that came along at Wolves...

Where's Jamie ? :$ anything about Sanchez or ?
008_egg_face.jpg

FCB announce officially that they and Udinese have agreed terms for Alexis Sánchez
Alexis Sánchez joins on a five year contract and the cost is €26m plus up to €11.5m in incentives/bonuses for Udinese
;)

I think it is an insult to offer 10 million for Jagielka! He may be 28, but he is an England international, consistently strong defender, in his prime years and arguably one of the best players at Everton. I would demand at least 20m for him, even at that i would be reluctant to sell him.

I always relished seeing him and Dann at the back, to fantastic English centre halves who dont get a lot of credit. Distin is 33, we should continue our interest in Dann for a replacement and keep Jagielka at all costs! If we want to get back to where we we're 4-5 years ago, we need to keep our best players.

I think it is an insult to offer 10 million for Jagielka! He may be 28, but he is an England international, consistently strong defender, in his prime years and arguably one of the best players at Everton. I would demand at least 20m for him, even at that i would be reluctant to sell him.

I always relished seeing him and Dann at the back, to fantastic English centre halves who dont get a lot of credit. Distin is 33, we should continue our interest in Dann for a replacement and keep Jagielka at all costs! If we want to get back to where we we're 4-5 years ago, we need to keep our best players.

The fact is, if we want to survive, we will have to sell. I do agree that anything below 20m is unacceptable.

Tottenham have revealed that they have reached an agreement for Kyle Naughton to join Norwich on a season-long loan.

He said by the 24th. He said he expected developments by weds. Still looks like he's going to be cleaning egg off his face, though. ;)

Well now he's talking about Simon Cowell being involved in the deal because of Sneijder's wife wanting a TV deal before he signs.

READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP!

Haldenator Jamie Halden
No move will be complete until Yolanthe and her agency sort her career/breakthrough out. One factor of why its such a complicated deal.

Haldenator Jamie Halden
Mr and Mrs Sneijder are all too happy to do tv chat shows etc. Unheard of in this country, they will change the FB to TV culture.

Haldenator Jamie Halden
Bingo. Mrs Sneijder is HUGE in Italian/Dutch TV, she need's their help securing presenting/judging jobs. No TV job=No move.

Haldenator Jamie Halden
They do have a crucial role believe it or not, will say why later.

Haldenator Jamie Halden
Anyone fancy guessing what Max Clifford/Simon Cowell have to do with Wesley Sneijders transfer to MUFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back