Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
its actually park who gets the most shirt sales atm! we have alot of support because of him and he makes an estimated 10 million a year for the club in shirt sales

I don't think its Park XD

Maybe in Asia, last I checked MUFC wise it was Rooney/Chicharito as the world leaders in MUFC shirt sales.

The Nike-MUFC-Sneijder partnership is not just about shirt sales, it's the whole deal of selling Nike-MUFC products...Sneijder's Nike boots would get bought at 60-70 quid a pop if your lucky across the world and that would be split between Nike-Sneijder but the money Nike would pay MUFC extra because of Sneijder is mind blowing probably.

Just the whole deal is unprecedented since Ronaldo left MUFC...

I have quite a number of friends waiting to buy a Sneijder shirt if he joins Man Utd so it's not hard to imagine the amount of shirt sales that he would bring to the club and the reason why Nike is so willing to get the deal through.

This Sneijder deal is ridiculous but I can see why Fergie wants him so bad with him being obviously a fantastic player and the FFP stuff.

I wish you'd get some exciting news about Chelsea!

Carlos Tevez met with Inter's sporting director Branca in Sardinia today. Confirmed via Italian wire and Duncan Castle.

This is NOT for a swap deal, helps my theory that Sneijder money will be used to buy Tevez...

Tevez-Sneijder developments linked, this is the sort of development I wanted yesterday ffs my face would be egg free.

This could mean Inter are preparing a bid via the money they don't have or they don't have more likely they are putting the Tevez deal in place so that they can use the Sneijder money immediately and buy him.

Real Madrid have signed Neymar essentially as I said a few days ago via their legally binding pre contract so discount them right now...

No other option for Tevez/City other than Inter.

This could mean Sneijder move is a step closer if Branca is putting in place the Tevez move

That's my problem with United's midfield, Carrick=Xabi Alonso of MUFC.

He will give everything and rarely gives the ball away but his physical levels aren't up to scratch against the big teams
, like when Mourinho calls on a Pepe/Diarra/Khedira to do his defensive duties in big games.

In the final it got so desperate he had to pull Parks energy into the middle of the park but Park is no DM...

Fletcher does normally do that job for Fergie but I feel they need a 'powerhouse' in the midfield who has bags of pace/strength/energy.

M'Villa would be a nice fit, not sure on Pogba's development but I have seen good things from him in clips on MUTV/Youtube from games he has played in the reserves.

What?! sorry to pull you up on a pretty insignificant point, but there's a big different between the two. Alonso passes it everywhere on the park, Carrick's much more of a sideways player. A-la Lucas per-se.

CharlesNzo Charles N'Zogbia

@phildivers I'm not on strike !! I'm training normally, u don't have to read what the Newspapers saying... Its not true !!

Also, RTW read the Carrick article on here that Sunil posted earlier on. Carrick made more forward passes than Iniesta in the Champions League last season...

What?! sorry to pull you up on a pretty insignificant point, but there's a big different between the two. Alonso passes it everywhere on the park, Carrick's much more of a sideways player. A-la Lucas per-se.

I never said he was Xabi Alonso for gods sake, he is MUFC's closest thing.

I think Carrick had a ridiculously bad season last season but the season before he was sensational, Carrick pings passes around quite well he just lacks the speed/energy/motivation to be dynamic.

His pass completion on song is pretty good to be honest, Carrick keeps the ball (when on form for MUFC) better than any other United player from what I've seen.

He's not Xabi but he's the closest thing MUFC have...

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Anyone watching SSN?

I'm hearing they just broke what I typed on Branca meeting Tevez...

Good signs, it shows Inter expect to sell him because trust me when I say there is no way in **** Moratti can afford him without planning on selling 30 million+ to balance it out (FFP main reason).

Haha.

images

ahem, actually we didn't get a point deduction so you cant hate, just saying...

Ready to make my Fabregas prediction...

He will be a Barcelona player by __ of ____ 2011. :)

Ready to make my Fabregas prediction...

He will be a Barcelona player by __ of ____ 2011. :)

Given the accuracy of your other predictions, should Arsenal fans be expecting Wenger to talk him into one more season?

Not had much egg on my face, never said Sneijder would join on Wednesday just developments.

Prediction: 27th-29th of July Cesc Fabregas will be a Barcelona player.

My accurate prediction/informed guesswork, on a limb, would be 27th July.

But I don't mind if my face get's virtual egg on it, I can wipe it off, so long as I get more right-ish than wrong.

My prophetic date for the end of the Fabregas saga is: 27.7.11

Still 100 pct expect Nasri to resign. ;)

My Tevez-Inter-Sneijder linked is starting to look pretty good tonight I would like to think...

I THINK I stuck my neck out on Aguero yesterday as well and said by the 26th of July he will be a City player, developments tonight are that his agent is in Manchester now (as I said he would 'fly in' yesterday), and Argentinian press spoke to him at his hotel and he said he was flying over Sunday morning (Sunday morning BST). So that's moving along nicely...

Cissokho to Lyon is looking back on as Lyon basically have publicly cried to LFC in particular ''PLEASE BUY HIM, WE NEED THE MONEY'', so Liverpool might get him cheaper than they normally would. Cissokho will 88 pct be in the BPL next season I would say...

Anyone watching SSN?

I'm hearing they just broke what I typed on Branca meeting Tevez...

Good signs, it shows Inter expect to sell him because trust me when I say there is no way in **** Moratti can afford him without planning on selling 30 million+ to balance it out (FFP main reason).

Are you sure Inter are interested in Tevez? I mean...i hope they are. But i know Moratti wants to cut the wage bill and get younger player in.

If they sell Sneijder and Tevez goes to Inter. They have offloaded a 27-year old high earner for another one. Unless Tevez is of course ready to take a pay-cut like he was with Corinthians. Hopefully he is.

Sneijder will be a United player by Wednesday.

Wow.

Guess Italian Media does know more than Howard Nurse/BBC...

Tevez developments moved it along, Inter want to act quick and use the fee (Probably fee of 38 million euros-39 million) to bid for Tevez (Probably 49 million euros), All moving along nicely.

Umm Jamie. You did say that Sneijder would be a United player by Wednesday. #justsaying

Umm Jamie. You did say that Sneijder would be a United player by Wednesday. #justsaying

Egg me, I was high on some sort of Anti-Nurse fever when I typed that.

Yeah I can confirm, I was high on Sneijder-Tevezitis fever.

Sorry.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Right, City fans are acting like my Aguero news is new...They forget Mancini went on record and said he expects Aguero deal to be done by nest Tuesday, nothing new/weird there just moving along nicely.

Tevez-Inter-Brance meeting in Sardinia is being picked up by everyone, like its news Inter want Tevez.

Heynckes confirmed in an interview today that Vidal has promised him that he would only join Bayern. Then called him last Sunday and told that he fears that he has to play at Leverkusen for one more season and is in talks with Juve. Now Bayern are accusing Vidal and his agent that they broke their words.

i am hoping inter do want tevez hopefully this pushes the sneijder deal along fast as its becoming pretty tedious now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back