Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the SSN bid for Lukaku is the offer Chelsea put on the table like a week ago. Check back through my posts if you like, I think the problem now is CFC want Lukaku now rather send him back on loan until Jan/July. Sturridge part indicates AVB's plans probably to send him out on loan, I doubt CFC have upped initial fee to €21m more like €17m. Think its inevitable with Chelsea's first option agreement.

Yeah the SSN bid for Lukaku is the offer Chelsea put on the table like a week ago. Check back through my posts if you like, I think the problem now is CFC want Lukaku now rather send him back on loan until Jan/July. Sturridge part indicates AVB's plans probably to send him out on loan, I doubt CFC have upped initial fee to €21m more like €17m. Think its inevitable with Chelsea's first option agreement.

why send Dan on loan? AVB says he has a tremendous future ahead of him, might as well keep him and get rid of Anelka

And moving to Inter will help him see his family in Argentina how exactly? Tevez is a joke, as is reporting where you send your posts from.

Sent from the throne in my mates bathroom using a Samsung R510 laptop

Italy is by far and away a better country for most argies to settle than Britain. The language is much, much easier to learn and up to a certain extent it's mutually intelligible. There are loads of argies living in Italy, too, and in there are a few playing for Inter as well. On a slightly related note, more of us argies have Italian ancestors than Spanish ancestors (I, for instance, have no Spanish ancestors but I do have Italian ancestors on both sides), so it's not really surprising to see one of us heading for pastures new in Italy.

Italy is by far and away a better country for most argies to settle than Britain. The language is much, much easier to learn and up to a certain extent it's mutually intelligible. There are loads of argies living in Italy, too, and in there are a few playing for Inter as well. On a slightly related note, more of us argies have Italian ancestors than Spanish ancestors (I, for instance, have no Spanish ancestors but I do have Italian ancestors on both sides), so it's not really surprising to see one of us heading for pastures new in Italy.

I already know and understand that, I just thought the mother of his children was reluctant to leave Argentina. Is it that she just didn't want to move to England then?

Eboue apparently close to a move to Galatasary. Apparently he's eager to play against Bebe in the Turkish Reserve League ;)

I already know and understand that, I just thought the mother of his children was reluctant to leave Argentina. Is it that she just didn't want to move to England then?

I believe she could be more easily tempted to move to Italy than to Argentina. I doubt she even speaks English, tbh :P

Another saga finally over:

Barça sign Alexis Sánchez | FCBarcelona.cat

And Barca have the sneakiest deal completed with Roma for Bojan.

Roma pay €12m up front, but it's essentially a two year loan - Barca have put in an obligatory buy-back clause (of €13m) at the end of 2012/13 in the deal so if they want him back, they give back the €12m already paid and essentially only pay Roma €1m for developing him when he won't get a chance in Spain.

Roma can buy out the clause if they add another €28m to the deal at the end of 2012/13.

So they value Bojan at more than £10m more than Fabregas. They've learnt their lessons from Cesc-gate it seems. Youngsters will only leave with buy-back clauses so they basically DO still belong to Barcelona. Odd business from Roma - can't see the logic on their behalf.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Joss is Eboue actually going? :D

Apparently. Roma interested too..

He was left out of the squad going to Germany (Fabregas, Bendtner, Almunia all absent too with Cesc still injured and the others looking for new clubs)

Another saga finally over:

Barça sign Alexis Sánchez | FCBarcelona.cat

And Barca have the sneakiest deal completed with Roma for Bojan.

Roma pay €12m up front, but it's essentially a two year loan - Barca have put in an obligatory buy-back clause (of €13m) at the end of 2012/13 in the deal so if they want him back, they give back the €12m already paid and essentially only pay Roma €1m for developing him when he won't get a chance in Spain.

Roma can buy out the clause if they add another €28m to the deal at the end of 2012/13.

So they value Bojan at more than £10m more than Fabregas. They've learnt their lessons from Cesc-gate it seems. Youngsters will only leave with buy-back clauses so they basically DO still belong to Barcelona. Odd business from Roma - can't see the logic on their behalf.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Apparently. Roma interested too..

He was left out of the squad going to Germany (Fabregas, Bendtner, Almunia all absent too with Cesc still injured and the others looking for new clubs)

Logic is simple, if he fails horribly we still 'make a 1m profit'. If he, on the other hand, succeeds, we'll be dishing out 40m - which isn't really that bad for a good striker.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Well Tevez barely even bothered learning, despite spending 5 years here

That should give you an idea of how much they liked England :P

Logic is simple, if he fails horribly we still 'make a 1m profit'. If he, on the other hand, succeeds, we'll be dishing out 40m - which isn't really that bad for a good striker.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

That should give you an idea of how much they liked England :P

Well it's not really simple. They are being paid €1m to basically develop Barcelona's player, and would have to pay €40m in total to make the deal permanent - you say that's not much, but it really is for a club like Roma, and most other clubs. It would make him more expensive than Sanchez...

I just got pointed to an Inter forum where someone has been copy and pasting my posts, I wouldn't mind if they discredited me in Italian but in English it's pretty painful.

Anyone who thinks City will let Tevez go on loan without getting anything back from Inter is living in cuckoo land.

This isn't Adebayor this is Carlos Tevez, no chance in **** they will loan him to Inter.

Not unless they get some sort of deal for Maicon/Cambiasso...

If Eboue goes to Turkey it will make my summer.

Menez is about to sign for PSG from Roma, fee is probably upwards of 13 million euros.

Quality signing.

Well it's not really simple. They are being paid €1m to basically develop Barcelona's player, and would have to pay €40m in total to make the deal permanent - you say that's not much, but it really is for a club like Roma, and most other clubs. It would make him more expensive than Sanchez...

If he is succesful, then it wouldn't be that much. They don't have to pay that if they don't want to, either. In which case you'd be paid to play a good striker. I don't think it's bad business.

I believe Barca are trying to do a similar thing with Jeffren. It's most likely that Roma just won't buy him if Barca buy him back. I think Madrid slap buy back clauses on a lot of there players as well if you look at what they did with Negredo.

Menez is about to sign for PSG from Roma, fee is probably upwards of 13 million euros.

Quality signing.

About £11.4M then...any Liverpool fan who is familiar with Menez should be feeling pretty ****** off right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back