Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am hoping inter do want tevez hopefully this pushes the sneijder deal along fast as its becoming pretty tedious now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

In other words, 'look at me, I gotta Samsung Galaxy SII'. You fail at bragging XD

Newcastle still expect to land Erdinc in early August, in what has been a mini-saga in it's own right. Credible sources in France still say it is his agent that is holding up the deal.

Read back Stu, touched on an exclusive from TuttoSport in Italy yesterday and they confirmed that Fiorentina had accepted a proposal from a French team (More than likely PSG) for Gilardino and his agent was in France to hold talks.

I suspect it is PSG, with Gilardino coming in that surely moves Erdinc a step closer to the door?

Read back Stu, touched on an exclusive from TuttoSport in Italy yesterday and they confirmed that Fiorentina had accepted a proposal from a French team (More than likely PSG) for Gilardino and his agent was in France to hold talks.

I suspect it is PSG, with Gilardino coming in that surely moves Erdinc a step closer to the door?

heard that as well. Really surprised Newcastle haven't been linked/made a bid for Hourau, would be ideal.

In other words, 'look at me, I gotta Samsung Galaxy SII'. You fail at bragging XD

Newcastle still expect to land Erdinc in early August, in what has been a mini-saga in it's own right. Credible sources in France still say it is his agent that is holding up the deal.

I think thats an automatic message from the forum app..

Lyon have told Liverpool that if they want Aly Cissokho then they need to make a bid.

Most daftest statement ever lol?!

I would think Lpool woud have figured that one out

i have that app, it never does that. Plus they would/should be hyperlinked to advertise ;)

its an automatic forum sig that that appears at the bottom i think i can remove it in the settings somehow. the s2 is very nice though :p

Apparently Chelsea have bid 21.5 million euros + Sturridge on loan for Lukaku. Don't see Anderlecht wanting Sturridge or Sturridge wanting Anderlecht tbh. And I thought 21.5 million was what Anderlecht wanted. This is according to John Chapman usually very reliable for Belgian transfers Twitter

Apparently Chelsea have bid 21.5 million euros + Sturridge on loan for Lukaku. Don't see Anderlecht wanting Sturridge or Sturridge wanting Anderlecht tbh. And I thought 21.5 million was what Anderlecht wanted. This is according to John Chapman usually very reliable for Belgian transfers Twitter

Highly doubt thats the case. Seen Sturridge on SSN yesterday saying he wants to stay and fight for his place and he played the last friendly which was on the day the news broke of Chelsea's bid so i dont think Sturridge will be offered.

Highly doubt thats the case. Seen Sturridge on SSN yesterday saying he wants to stay and fight for his place and he played the last friendly which was on the day the news broke of Chelsea's bid so i dont think Sturridge will be offered.

Yes, I highly doubt Sturridge wants to go, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been offered. This is a different bid, the last one was too low and was a week or so ago. Whether he played the last friendly or not doesn't really matter.

Yes, I highly doubt Sturridge wants to go, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been offered. This is a different bid, the last one was too low and was a week or so ago. Whether he played the last friendly or not doesn't really matter.

Im just saying i doubt they would play somebody in a game that is in current negotiations. Especially if Sturridge himself was on tele saying that he is happy to stay and fight for his place this season. And when did this "different bid" happen? Because im talking about one which was on SSN 2 days ago.

Im just saying i doubt they would play somebody in a game that is in current negotiations. Especially if Sturridge himself was on tele saying that he is happy to stay and fight for his place this season. And when did this "different bid" happen? Because im talking about one which was on SSN 2 days ago.

The one that was on SSN happened last week. Sturridge isn't in negotiations with Anderlecht. Chelsea have made an offer involving Sturridge, but that doesn't stop him playing and wanting to stay. He can want to stay all he likes, it doesn't mean Chelsea can't offer him as part of a deal, he can say he doesn't want to go to Anderlecht, however. The new bid has happened in the past couple of days I presume.

The one that was on SSN happened last week. Sturridge isn't in negotiations with Anderlecht. Chelsea have made an offer involving Sturridge, but that doesn't stop him playing and wanting to stay. He can want to stay all he likes, it doesn't mean Chelsea can't offer him as part of a deal, he can say he doesn't want to go to Anderlecht, however. The new bid has happened in the past couple of days I presume.

Blues launch Lukaku bid | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports - It was yesterday and mentions nothing about Sturridge.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_7055042,00.html - And todays news says that they are debating whether to make an offer or not, again no mention of Sturridge.

Blues launch Lukaku bid | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports - It was yesterday and mentions nothing about Sturridge.

Villas-Boas doubts striker move | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports - And todays news says that they are debating whether to make an offer or not, again no mention of Sturridge.

SSN? And that proves what exactly? Sky Sports usually report bids as late as a week after the bid has actually been made.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Chelsea 'launch new £18m plus Daniel Sturridge bid for Romelu Lukaku' | Metro.co.uk

Even Metro report it before SSN.

i am hoping inter do want tevez hopefully this pushes the sneijder deal along fast as its becoming pretty tedious now.

And moving to Inter will help him see his family in Argentina how exactly? Tevez is a joke, as is reporting where you send your posts from.

Sent from the throne in my mates bathroom using a Samsung R510 laptop

Apparently his phone/tapatalk has the setting on where that message is automated.

Apparently his phone/tapatalk has the setting on where that message is automated.

Oh okay, cool. Shameless advertisement though!

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Reports in Spain claim Sevilla have stepped up their interest in Spurs winger Giovani Dos Santos after allowing Diego Capel to leave for Sporting Lisbon.

Surely that's a backwards (or at most, sidewards) move for Capel. Surely he could have done a job at, dare I say, Liverpool?

SSN? And that proves what exactly? Sky Sports usually report bids as late as a week after the bid has actually been made.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Chelsea 'launch new £18m plus Daniel Sturridge bid for Romelu Lukaku' | Metro.co.uk

Even Metro report it before SSN.

I would believe SSN over Metro anyday!

Metro talk complete bullshit, for example, this was there headline yesterday Romelu Lukaku nearing Chelsea move after £15million bid | Metro.co.uk

Now there news today contradicts that. They also reported Arsenal made a 14 million bid last week.

I would believe SSN over Metro anyday!

Metro talk complete bullshit, for example, this was there headline yesterday Romelu Lukaku nearing Chelsea move after £15million bid | Metro.co.uk

Now there news today contradicts that. They also reported Arsenal made a 14 million bid last week.

Did you read the article? It says it's being reported in Belgian media! That is exactly what SSN do, I'm not saying that Metro is a good source, but neither is SSN. Metro report whatever they see, but what I'm saying is that I would bet £100 that in the next week SSN will report what John Chapman said and will report it as "breaking news". All I said in my previous post is that even Metro have reported it before SSN, it has nothing at all to do with believing SSN over Metro, I hate Metro, but it doesn't mean everything they report is false. And so what if they reported Arsenal bid for him? It has been widely reported allover in the past week that they are after him. Whether they actually are or not is a different matter, but SSN also reported that, can 2 teams not bid for the same player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back