Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be interesting 10-15 days for ManCity transfers and probably other big clubs transfers.

Mancini wants his signings done before the Community Shield. And Wenger today hinted that Nasri might leave...unless he signs a new deal of course (which is unlikely IMO).

So glad to hear that...i think City can get Nasri. But i want to see Aguero rip up Uniteds defence. :D

Going to be interesting 10-15 days for ManCity transfers and probably other big clubs transfers.

Mancini wants his signings done before the Community Shield. And Wenger today hinted that Nasri might leave...unless he signs a new deal of course (which is unlikely IMO).

So glad to hear that...i think City can get Nasri. But i want to see Aguero rip up Uniteds defence. :D

He wont leave this summer, He'd rather let him leave on a free. As for United, you think about us, we think about the league

Did I say he is ?

@Redrup, you can call it bad form, lack of luck whatever you want. I call it flop.

It's not even been a year and he's still at the club, if you call it a flop you're a moron.

You said Torres flopped and then you said Aguero is too good to flop, so yes, you did.

Yes I did. You are right, my ego allows me to admit. But Torres in top > Aguero in top form.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

It's not even been a year and he's still at the club, if you call it a flop you're a moron.

Thank you for your kind word. You can call Bebe a flop, Obertan a flop, Berbatov a flop, but Torres can't be flop because he's been in Chelsea for one year. Half year to be accurate. I think he flopped before joining Chelsea. He's not WC for a long long time. And for a 50m he's a FLOP OF THE YEAR. If anything, L'pool knows when to sell. Unlike Arsenal.

He wont leave this summer, He'd rather let him leave on a free. As for United, you think about us, we think about the league

Why not? I think Mancini really wants him so i can see him finally getting him. I think he wants to come to City. And i think Wenger knows it, and thats why he slammed Mancini for such a small thing. As Wenger said...Nasri situation not sorted and he wants him to stay. But his message pretty much was:

"The Nasri situation isn't clear yet, i want him to stay and he knows it. And hopfully he will sign a long-term deal soon. But if he doesn't, we will tell him to **** off".

So if City get a bid accepted...im almoste 100% sure Nasri will come.

As for United...ripping you AGAIN at Wembley would be a lovely start for the campaign. :D Dont ya think? ;)

Why not? I think Mancini really wants him so i can see him finally getting him. I think he wants to come to City. And i think Wenger knows it, and thats why he slammed Mancini for such a small thing. As Wenger said...Nasri situation not sorted and he wants him to stay. But his message pretty much was:

"The Nasri situation isn't clear yet, i want him to stay and he knows it. And hopfully he will sign a long-term deal soon. But if he doesn't, we will tell him to **** off".

As for United...ripping you AGAIN at Wembley would be a lovely start for the campaign. :D Dont ya think? ;)

Does City really needs Nasri ? They have Balotelli, Silva and Aguero for creative players. Maybe he would play as winger ?

Ps. Don't get cocky.

Does City really needs Nasri ? They have Balotelli, Silva and Aguero for creative players. Maybe he would play as winger ?

Ps. Don't get cocky.

Silva is the only one of those who plays anything close to the role of Nasri. Nasri could very well be used as a sort of winger, as could Silva.

Ps. Don't get cocky.

Dzeko/Balotelli-Aguero

Silva-Yaya-De Jong-Nasri

Clichy-Someone-Kompany-Richards
A title winning side...and im not cocky. :D

Last edited:
Silva is the only one of those who plays anything close to the role of Nasri. Nasri could very well be used as a sort of winger, as could Silva.

Yep, that makes sense. Nasri as winger. What about Barry and Milner the Powerhause ? ( jk ;) ).

Sky Sport 24's Luca Marchetti: "Inter currently do not have the economic means to take Tevez from Manchester City"

Wonder who they should sell to get Tevez ;)

That makes sense. Like I said in previous post.
And that again in your post shows you are cocky.

Nothing wrong with being cocky tbh, no one can blame him for being cocky as well considering the side City will have next season.

Why the heck would Tottenham attempt to sign Stekelenburg? Don't we have three goalkeepers now, Gomes, Friedel and Cudicini...? Is Levy blind already? We need to spend huge ammounts of cash in attack, buying classy strikers, or we'll struggle again and next season that moaning cat Modric will leave as he couldn't reach big money football.

Thank you for your kind word. You can call Bebe a flop, Obertan a flop, Berbatov a flop, but Torres can't be flop because he's been in Chelsea for one year. Half year to be accurate. I think he flopped before joining Chelsea. He's not WC for a long long time. And for a 50m he's a FLOP OF THE YEAR. If anything, L'pool knows when to sell. Unlike Arsenal.

Too soon to call Bebe a flop, Obertan's been at United for 2 years and anybody who calls Berbatov a flop is rather silly. And lol, nice attempt at a dig but at least come out with something true about Arsenal when trying to insult them kiddo.

Too soon to call Bebe a flop, Obertan's been at United for 2 years and anybody who calls Berbatov a flop is rather silly. And lol, nice attempt at a dig but at least come out with something true about Arsenal when trying to insult them kiddo.

Kiddo, lol. I'm not trying to insult anyone. It's true, Arsenal can't sell player. However, this isn't thread about it. If you want, I can continue to write on this topic ( Arsenal). But people call Bebe a flop, and they forgot that Obertan is just 21! And about Berbatov, he's great, I can't see why would someone called him a flop ( except being bitter). Torres, however, has premiership exp, but he wasn't on his level for 2, 2 and half years now. To buy him for 50m and he only scored once (1) in 15 games I think. That's definition of flop.

Not at all. Wenger has no intention of letting him leave. he actually said he'd rather lose him next year. "Big teams cannot be seen to be losing their players"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back