Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely irrelevant point but why not De Rossi? City have offered him £10 million a year, and Totti/Sabatini/Enrique have said if Daniele wants to go he can. DDR hasn't decided yet but a midfield of him Yaya and Silva would be frankly world class and scary... Re Madridista: Mancini also wants Lavezzi/Pastore/Hamsik/Isla, he wont join and come mid August you'll have the same number of testicles as Hitler...

But where would be fit in? No doubt he's absolutely quality, but so is de Jong, Silva and Toure. They could play a narrow diamond, maybe.

Completely irrelevant point but why not De Rossi? City have offered him £10 million a year, and Totti/Sabatini/Enrique have said if Daniele wants to go he can. DDR hasn't decided yet but a midfield of him Yaya and Silva would be frankly world class and scary... Re Madridista: Mancini also wants Lavezzi/Pastore/Hamsik/Isla, he wont join and come mid August you'll have the same number of testicles as Hitler...

Who are you, ITK? I have read your post and they are quality but some are very weird. No way Mancini want Pastore.

I know he likes Hamsik and Lavezzi (especially) and Isla. But Isla is a full-back isn't he? And City have no need for one.

I can see him signing Lavezzi but not Hamsik. 10m/a year for Rossi? You must be kidding? You sure he isn't just using City for a pay-rise?

He is a world class deep-lying playmaker And i would love to have him and he brings experience. But 10m year in wages is probably bullshit.

Ohh well....City want him. Not just because he only has 1-year left of his contract. Well...if he had more City wouldn't get him im sure.

But im sure City will offer that 25m Arsenal want. Mancini wants him. Wenger would have a hard time explaining to his board that he wants to take a 25million gamble on Nasri. And have him for just 1 season!

I think Kroenke would tell him to stick that opinion up in his ****.

He won't. And City won't. You're stupid, you're not stupid enough to pay £25m for a player you don't need and who has 1 year left on his contract.

Wenger's already explained it to the board, Gazidis has already backed him. It's not like he's keeping it secret and is hoping the board won't notice..

£25 mil for someone with one year left on his contract and who had half an excellent year last season is excellent business though.

'Tis. But from a footballing perspective, as Mike. points out, it's important to keep him and Cesc for as long as possible.

Dont ruin it for me. :( I still believe he will become a City player soon.

Since when has Wenger wanted to hold onto players who dont want to be there and when you can get a good fee for him?! Everytime he would put Nasri on the teamsheet he knows this guy doesn't want to be here and will leave at the end of this season. Im sure he doesn't want that.

@Jamie...**** those lightweight Montolivos and Marins. I want Nasri! If we dont get him...which we will!!! We will get Lavezzi.

He wouldn't keep him if he didn't think his head was in the right place. He clearly thinks Nasri's performances won't be affected by his future, and he's hoping that he'll convince him to sign a new contract.

I wont shagg my girlfriend in a year if Nasri doesn't join! He will hand in a transfer request just for me! <3

Im also willing to bet my left ******** he will join!

Mancini wants him and if he does...he will get him one way or another. Simples. And i also believe Wenger wouldn't like it...which is a bonus.

Do you have either of those things?

And that's not true at all re: your final bit. It's really not as simple as that.

Erm my Mancini point was to prove he doesn't/can't sign everyone he publicly likes. De Rossi is a deep lyer, more of a CM or DM in a 4231 alongside a true DM. When Totti/Baldini come out and say they worry DDR is off to City it generally confirms reports of an MCFC mega offer.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Lavezzi deal was/is in place for his €34m release clause but he is plan B, Aguero is THE target at the minute. No rush for Lavezzi, MCFC only club interested enough to pay the clause.

because i love him and he's coming to qpr :wub:

These posts are weird because they are via my Nokia phone. Hence no use of grammar/paragraphs, missed my Mancini point completely in your last post.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

That was meant as an add on post...

He won't. And City won't. You're stupid, you're not stupid enough to pay £25m for a player you don't need and who has 1 year left on his contract.

Wenger's already explained it to the board, Gazidis has already backed him. It's not like he's keeping it secret and is hoping the board won't notice..

Pointless to argue this but telling the media something doesn't convince me at all.

All reliable sources suggest that City are really in for Nasri. And im sure they are not ready to splash 25m if they dont need him. The thing is...they do and thats why they can do it.

Heck...City spent 16m on a De Jong with 6-months left of his contract!

But we have to wait! I like Nasri and i rate him and want him!

Madridista, I don't know why you want Nasri so much...He's a good player, but he had a few months of being very good, that's it.

Please be Vertonghen. Just a personal preference, and I seem to remember in June he was heavily linked to AFC/MCFC. Will chase that up, think De Boer said he expects him to leave by September so unless something has changed since he did that interview I would semi expect him in the BPL next season.

Madridista, I don't know why you want Nasri so much...He's a good player, but he had a few months of being very good, that's it.

I know. There is just something that makes me like him. Maybe the fact that he scores some goals from the midfield and brilliant goals. And his playing style is pretty nice IMO. Dribbles...not slow. Link-up play is excellent.

But yeah...he isn't world class yet. But a top player. Who would benefit from playing with players like Aguero. :D

Pointless to argue this but telling the media something doesn't convince me at all.

All reliable sources suggest that City are really in for Nasri. And im sure they are not ready to splash 25m if they dont need him. The thing is...they do and thats why they can do it.

Heck...City spent 16m on a De Jong with 6-months left of his contract!

But we have to wait! I like Nasri and i rate him and want him!

You miss the point, doesnt matter if you are ready to "splash the cash". Wenger isn't gonna sell unless its benefits him.

oh my. The naivety of some people (Madridsta) really does amuse me. It's almost a 'we want him, we'll offer them **** loads of money and in a couple of weeks he'll be our player' attitude coming from City and some of there fans. It's disgusting, they're ruining football.

Also, I don't know about Aguero, but something doesn't seem right. I don't think he'll join City if I'm being honest. Depends far too much on the Tevez deal, and with that breaking down - I can't see them getting Aguero.

Anyone heard anything about Liverpool? Seems to be a bit quiet atm.

oh my. The naivety of some people (Madridsta) really does amuse me. It's almost a 'we want him, we'll offer them **** loads of money and in a couple of weeks he'll be our player' attitude coming from City and some of there fans. It's disgusting, they're ruining football.

Also, I don't know about Aguero, but something doesn't seem right. I don't think he'll join City if I'm being honest. Depends far too much on the Tevez deal, and with that breaking down - I can't see them getting Aguero.

Last I heard was Kenny saying he'll have to sell some players before he can buy

Fack. Lots of rumours have been going round that Gerrard could be done. His injury isn't healing as the club would have liked and it isn't responding to the injections he's being given. Obviously, how true this is I don't know, but certainly wouldn't be good if it were true.

It's like Chelsea mk.II. :( "Rawr we want Modric and that stupid ******* Levy best sell him at this next bid rarar!"

Of course the above sounds much more intimidating coming from a Russian, don;t let his use of sad faces fool you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back