Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero <3 I have always admired him even when he is Real Madrids rivals best player.

Much better looking than that troll Tevez aswell! The City girls will love him! Going to be a fans favourite for sure!

You know, you seem to talk about players' looks a LOT...

Haha.....eat that one Wenger!

Eh? What Mancini's done is complimented Wenger's excellent crop of players.

You know, you seem to talk about players' looks a LOT...

Eh? What Mancini's done is complimented Wenger's excellent crop of players.

Girls are obsessed with looks a lot. My cousin used to love Shane McMahon and he was her fav wrestler.

I always get a feeling Madridista is a girl.

News is that the talks have just started. Anything can happen..

Believing Sky Sports Sources is almosts as bad as believing the Daily Fail. I wouldn't trust anything until it's confirmed by either club.
I've seen no quotes from Aguero in relation to the Sky Sports article saying he'd be open to a move - which makes me slightly skeptical.

so let me get this straight, City are about to spend 35m on another striker while they already have Tevez, Bellamy, Balotelli, Dzeko, Adebayor???

so let me get this straight, City are about to spend 35m on another striker while they already have Tevez, Bellamy, Balotelli, Dzeko, Adebayor???

Bellamy? Tevez? Tevez wants to go and do you seriously consider Bellamy? They want Adebayor gone too, Balotelli has some issues and Dzeko hasn't found his form at all yet. Hope I helped you get it straight.

Bellamy? Tevez? Tevez wants to go and do you seriously consider Bellamy? They want Adebayor gone too, Balotelli has some issues and Dzeko hasn't found his form at all yet. Hope I helped you get it straight.

Tevez- yeah well there are so many clubs showing an interest

Adebayor- Refuses to move anywhere other than Real Madrid and Jose Mourinho is smart enough not to blow 20m on a 3rd choice striker

Bellmay- Refuses to move because he does not want his wages decreased as he is supporting a football academy in Sierra Leone

Balotelli/Dzeko- Thought you would have more faith in them considering it was their first season in England but I suppose if

Girls are obsessed with looks a lot. My cousin used to love Shane McMahon and he was her fav wrestler.

I always get a feeling Madridista is a girl.

News is that the talks have just started. Anything can happen..

Well...let me confirm that i ain't a girl. :D Im not actually "obessed" with looks....just commenting something about it just to comment something. When i ran out of ideas to diss someone or you know what i mean..

Yeah and btw....Sky Sport Uk are probably far behind. Marca and AS have reported about this deal for days and much more info. Agueros agent has been in manchester for a few days already. And the talks have been longer than that with Atletico..according to reports in Spain.

I think it's just Sky Sports Uk being slow and knowing **** all.....

Adebayor- Refuses to move anywhere other than Real Madrid and Jose Mourinho is smart enough not to blow 20m on a 3rd choice striker

Bellmay- Refuses to move because he does not want his wages decreased as he is supporting a football academy in Sierra Leone

Balotelli/Dzeko- Thought you would have more faith in them considering it was their first season in England but I suppose if

If you rule out the first three there would (with Aguero) only be 3 left... durr. So no, I'm not ruling them out.

If you rule out the first three there would (with Aguero) only be 3 left... durr. So no, I'm not ruling them out.

not to mention Roque Santa Cruz etc. Hard to see why they are blowing so much money and wages on one player unless they are confident of getting rid of all their deadwood which they have not managed to do so far such as SWP etc.

not to mention Roque Santa Cruz etc. Hard to see why they are blowing so much money and wages on one player unless they are confident of getting rid of all their deadwood which they have not managed to do so far such as SWP etc.

Their deadwood is deadwood, simply put. They aren't good enough to pursue the championship which is why they want to spend on Aguero. Not saying I agree with it, just saying what they probably are doing and why.

I think Spurs will get Ade on loan, 'Arry wants the move and Ade will wait until late to see if a Madrid will materialize which it wont. Bellamy will go on loan, although he is a brilliant player and could stay and fight for his place.

The future is far from Atletico Aguero and most likely the player's career in the First League to continue wearing the shirt of Manchester City.
The talks are so advanced that today the representative of Kun returned to Argentina to explain in person all the details of any agreement with the English club.
To reject the proposal (at this point somewhat unlikely), it will be available the option to Juventus in Italy.
Hernan Reguera, representing Aguero, landed in Manchester on Monday and made progress in negotiations with the City: a dossier was drawn up with what would be the contract.
Given this scenario, Reguera yesterday flew to Buenos Aires to meet with Argentine Kun during the evening in order to review the possible agreement point by point and make a decision.
The City expects the answer to the first days of next week.

Rebellion.
In any case, the player will be presented tomorrow to train in Madrid.
His absence will be reported and explained by their representative to the club.
The idea is not to expose the player to an unnecessarily uncomfortable situation and would not benefit anyone.
Neither he nor the athletic, or the negotiation of output.
For Aguero accept the proposal of City, next week will travel to Madrid to arrange your move and terminate with Atletico, although the move will also Kun to England for medical examination and sign his new contract.

This the AS article from today. It's translated to english. As you see...the local spanish media are reporting that Aguero is City bound.

Again, I ask you to find me a quote from Atletico/Aguero or his representatives that say he is City bound?

This the AS article from today. It's translated to english. As you see...the local spanish media are reporting that Aguero is City bound.

Mate, there media are about as accurate as Goal.com

+

Its old news, all sporting sights say the same thing with no quotes from him, his agent or his family.

RE: Aguero. The only thing that is certain is that he wants out of Atletico, and he has downplayed italy Italy because of Maradona. Apart from that he will listen to any top side that moves for him

It's just wishful thinking from those who dont want Kun at City to say that it's not reliable.

You wont find quotes from Kun or his representatives about him being City bound. It doesn't work that way.

But the media finds out before it's official...it always happens.

It's just wishful thinking from those who dont want Kun at City to say that it's not reliable.

You wont find quotes from Kun or his representatives about him being City bound. It doesn't work that way.

That's exactly how it works to have a reliable story. I heard it's practically certain Messi will join Morecambe because he loves the Fish & Chips, I just can't give you a quote to confirm it. :(

Its Marca, it is unreliable.

Just like the media found out 3 weeks ago Nasri was set to join Man City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back