Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my. The naivety of some people (Madridsta) really does amuse me. It's almost a 'we want him, we'll offer them **** loads of money and in a couple of weeks he'll be our player' attitude coming from City and some of there fans. It's disgusting, they're ruining football.

Also, I don't know about Aguero, but something doesn't seem right. I don't think he'll join City if I'm being honest. Depends far too much on the Tevez deal, and with that breaking down - I can't see them getting Aguero.

Anyone heard anything about Liverpool? Seems to be a bit quiet atm.

I agree 100%. There attitude toward football is disgusting and shocking. However, as much as i would love Aguero to go elsewhere, according to SS Sources, Aguero has said he wants to join City if a deal can be agreed between the clubs.

On the Liverpool note, i think you are after a defender/full-back the last i heard.

It's like Chelsea mk.II. :( "Rawr we want Modric and that stupid ******* Levy best sell him at this next bid rarar!"

I like the way that Chelsea fans suddenly talk in pathetic pseudo-growls too.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

As a side note, these new text boxes are ossim

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

"In Soviet Russia, Roman buys you".

Surely "In Soviet Russia, YOU buy Roman"?

I like the way that Chelsea fans suddenly talk in pathetic pseudo-growls too.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

As a side note, these new text boxes are ossim

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Surely "In Soviet Russia, YOU buy Roman"?

Isn't it, "In Soviet Russia, Roman buys government"?

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish has made an inquiry about Spartak Moscow's Republic of Ireland winger Aiden McGeady - as he waits on his bid for Wigan star Charles N'Zogbia. - Mirror.

oh my. The naivety of some people (Madridsta) really does amuse me. It's almost a 'we want him, we'll offer them **** loads of money and in a couple of weeks he'll be our player' attitude coming from City and some of there fans. It's disgusting, they're ruining football.

Also, I don't know about Aguero, but something doesn't seem right. I don't think he'll join City if I'm being honest. Depends far too much on the Tevez deal, and with that breaking down - I can't see them getting Aguero.

Anyone heard anything about Liverpool? Seems to be a bit quiet atm.

Okay...while im not perfect and City fans might not be perfect. You as a Liverpool fan shouldn't talk like that.

Liverpool fans are the most delusional fans in the world. When i go watch an Aguero or any top player vid on youtube for example.

All i can see there is: "Welcome to Liverpool. YNWA". In every ******* video. When i go to RAWK....the delusion there is disgusting!

I mean...City are ruining football. Because they buy some world class players now. But when Liverpool slplash almoste 100m on Andy, Stewart, Charlie and Jordan....(god, just the names make you laugh)...it's Ok for Liverpol right?

And the Aguero deal is pretty much a done deal. And it doesn't depend on Carlos Tevez.

Sigh cant people on both sides grow up.

And Madridsta, Aguero isnt a done deal by any means, so dont get ahead of yourself. It is in fact well away from a done deal

Sigh cant people on both sides grow up.

And Madridsta, Aguero isnt a done deal by any means, so dont get ahead of yourself. It is in fact well away from a done deal

What? Even the argentinian press is reporting that he will arrive in manchester on sunday.

And some reliable twitter sources saying that the deal is much closer than Sky Sports UK say. Not a done deal...but pretty close.

What? Even the argentinian press is reporting that he will arrive in manchester on sunday.

And some reliable twitter sources saying that the deal is much closer than Sky Sports UK say. Not a done deal...but pretty close.

Arriving does not mean done deal. They are a) yet to agree a fee b) yet to agree a contract c)

Deal hasnt even stared. And what reliable twitter sources?

Arriving does not mean done deal. They are a) yet to agree a fee b) yet to agree a contract c)

Deal hasnt even stared. And what reliable twitter sources?

Ummm....Fourth_official and StuartBrennanMEN. Pretty reliable IMO.

Yeah, after missing out on Sanchez there is no way City will miss out on this guy. They missed out on that one because Sanchez only wanted Barca...this time the player wants to join. I think we might hear more about this today because he should join Atletico training tomorrow. And he doesn't want to...and wants to finalise a move before.

Ps. Something wrong with this forum because you can't edit your posts.

Ummm....Fourth_official and StuartBrennanMEN. Pretty reliable IMO.

Yeah, after missing out on Sanchez there is no way City will miss out on this guy. They missed out on that one because Sanchez only wanted Barca...this time the player wants to join. I think we might hear more about this today because he should join Atletico training tomorrow. And he doesn't want to...and wants to finalise a move before.

Ps. Something wrong with this forum because you can't edit your posts.

Dont follow 4th Official, but Brennan is not a bad source

City are in the driving seat, but its certainly not a done deal. Things can happen in an instant. Just ask Liverpool over Jones.

Yeah have noticed, will let Sean know about editing

Interesting article: Roberto Mancini frustrated by Manchester City's reduced spending | Football | The Guardian

The parts abut Cook is what i was telling you before, he is not good for City

City are in the driving seat, but its certainly not a done deal. Things can happen in an instant. Just ask Liverpool over Jones.

Interesting article: Roberto Mancini frustrated by Manchester City's reduced spending | Football | The Guardian

Ok. Yeah...read that one already. Interesting. But Mancini is frustrated Cook and Marwood are unable deliver his targets in time. But the next 10 days will be very busy for them. :D

Yeah..Jones deal. But this is a MUCH bigger transfer. This kind of transfers usually doesn't happen in a day. There are less options etc.. Real Madrid are pretty much the only one who could stop the deal and i know Real aren't going to do it.

Fourth official is very good source. He has called many transfers way too early before Sky or BBC picked it up..

Ok. Yeah...read that one already. Interesting. But Mancini is frustrated Cook and Marwood are unable deliver his targets in time. But the next 10 days will be very busy for them. :D

Yeah..Jones deal. But this is a MUCH bigger transfer. This kind of transfers usually doesn't happen in a day. There are less options etc.. Real Madrid are pretty much the only one who could stop the deal and i know Real aren't going to do it.

Exactly why it can still be hijacked, by the likes of Chelsea, who could also entice him

Exactly why it can still be hijacked, by the likes of Chelsea, who could also entice him

Judging by AVB :s comments and the fact that Chelsea haven't shown any concrete interest in him this summer. I think it's pretty safe to rule out Chelsea.

Judging by AVB :s comments and the fact that Chelsea haven't shown any concrete interest in him this summer. I think it's pretty safe to rule out Chelsea.

Not really, Chelsea have had a long running interest, they may yet be forced to act.

Breaking News:
Atletico Madrid sources have confirmed to Sky Sports that they expect to open official talks with Manchester City over Sergio Aguero in next 48 hours

Aguero <3 I have always admired him even when he is Real Madrids rivals best player.

Much better looking than that troll Tevez aswell! The City girls will love him! Going to be a fans favourite for sure!

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

City boss Mancini has reiterated his belief that Aguero would be a great signing for the club.
"Aguero is young and can start to score a lot. He will become a top striker. He is 23 and now is his time," he said.
"He is like Carlos Tevez and could play with Carlos, or Edin Dzeko or Mario Balotelli.
"He can play as first striker or second striker. He has good technique. After many years in a top club like Atletico Madrid
spacer.gif
he can play Premier League.
"Aguero is a good player, like Samir Nasri,
spacer.gif
like Cesc Fabregas,
spacer.gif
like Robin van Persie
spacer.gif
- there are a lot of good players in England."

Haha.....eat that one Wenger!

Stop getting so delighted. The transfer is not even realized, or if it will be, Aguero will flop, like any other Man City player out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back