Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris O'Grady possibly to Sheffield Wednesday, who have had a bid accepted for him.

That's exactly how it works to have a reliable story. I heard it's practically certain Messi will join Morecambe because he loves the Fish & Chips, I just can't give you a quote to confirm it. :(

Na na na....until it's official his reps or himself will not comment about it. What we know is that Agueros agent has been in manchester negotiating the deal. And Cook has been negotiating with Atletico. ´When everyone but Barca had dropped out from the Sanchez race....did you see Sanchez or his reps saying he is off to Barca? The media and us knew he was Barca bound.
Pretty much the same situation here.

@Mike..it's AS btw.

Last edited:
Na na na....until it's official his reps or himself will not comment about it. What we know is that Agueros agent has been in manchester negotiating the deal. And Cook has been negotiating with Atletico.

@Mike..it's AS btw.

Just like how a ton of 'reliable' twitter sources have called players and their agents to be negotiating with clubs in the PL with imminent deals? Yet 95% never materialised.

QPR | News | Latest | Latest | CLUB STATEMENT: TAARABT IS STAYING

Taraabt staying at QPR. Seems Leonardo has ****** off the PSG owners by refusing to sign him...

Statement: "We are pleased to confirm that Adel Taarabt will be staying at QPR this summer... Taarabt is fully committed to the Club and is looking forward to proving his undoubted star quality for QPR in the Premier League."

Their deadwood is deadwood, simply put. They aren't good enough to pursue the championship which is why they want to spend on Aguero. Not saying I agree with it, just saying what they probably are doing and why.

Yet their dead wood, so to speak, is still costing them around £200-250k a week in wages, maybe even more. It can't be doing their FFP chances any good, having that much being spent on 3 players they aren't even going to play, that doesn't even include the likes of Bridge, Santa Cruz, SWP etc.

Yet their dead wood, so to speak, is still costing them around £200-250k a week in wages, maybe even more. It can't be doing their FFP chances any good, having that much being spent on 3 players they aren't even going to play, that doesn't even include the likes of Bridge, Santa Cruz, SWP etc.

As I said, I don't agree with how they are doing it. They are probably working high pressure on offloading the deadwood, but they seem to want to keep on spending regardless.

Their deadwood is deadwood, simply put. They aren't good enough to pursue the championship which is why they want to spend on Aguero. Not saying I agree with it, just saying what they probably are doing and why.

They still need to get rid of the deadwood because its cost them a shitload in wages and as of now, they have been unsuccessfull

Tyrone Mears and Chris Eagles have been given permission to speak to Bolton.

A combined fee believed to be around £3M.

AS has said it's dead certain he's gone for days Madridista, he will be at MCFC simply because Real wont sign him due to their pre contract with Neymar. Aguero has 1 option and that's Man City even if he wants Madrid, no one else is willing to pay for him. Baring in mind RM have already tied down Neymar then I would say Aguero will be in the Prem next season.

Just got home from Spain and very surprised to see nobody mentioning Pastore...Zamperini has said that he thinks Pastore will leave in the next 7-10 days...Gourlay says we will sign 2 players in the next 10 days, now whether that's Courtois/Etock/Romeu is unknown, but we are favourites with the bookies and Zamperini has said it's between Chelsea, City and Roma, which is interesting because I heard Inter had bid 45 million euros so maybe that was too low and they can't stretch it any further, or maybe there was no bid IDK.

“I heard from another great club on Monday, a European one and not an Italian side.
“They are an important European outfit. I spoke to their sporting director and I told them to talk to the player’s agent.
“The person with whom I talked to asked me to lower Pastore’s price from €50 million to €45 million. I’m only accepting cash though and no player exchanges.
“Roma need to hurry up if they want him as I think the situation will be resolved in the next ten days. I’ve not heard from anyone at Roma, though, even if it would be nice if Pastore did continue to play his football in Italy.”

And I know this is Zamperini and he could be up to his usual tricks, but it's looking a bit different this time, especially with Gourlay's quotes.

And to add to that Palermo vice president Guglielmo Micciche said - "I say that Pastore will go to the Premier League, I can even bet on it. "

Just posted this on the Chelsea discussion.

On a different player - Mata - it's being reported in Spain that Inter have made a 15 million euro bid for him, which I'm sure will be rejected if it is true, but maybe this will spark the bids for him.

Tottenham are considering a monstrous move for Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben, 27, in the hope the Netherlands international is prepared to swap Champions League football for a shot at Champions League qualification.
Full story: Footybunker.com

Spurs are also set to make an offer for Roma striker Mirko Vucinic. The Italians want a reported £17.5m for the 27-year-old but Tottenham are reportedly only prepared to go to £13m.
Full story: talkSPORT

Tyrone Mears and Chris Eagles have been given permission to speak to Bolton.

A combined fee believed to be around £3M.

**** yea, we have 20% from Eagles deal. That's another 50k for Sneijder!!!

Story in today's Times linking Man Utd with Joey Barton

Something tells me that is another bull Sunday rumour...although United have not bought a midfield hardman to.replace Roy Keane....

Oh shiiiiiiiiit

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Palermo vice-president Guglielmo Micciche says Javier Pastore is 'very likely' to join Chelsea. #cfc

Utd & Chelsea quickly ruining FM for me; Pastore, De Gea & Jones..

Oh shiiiiiiiiit

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Palermo vice-president Guglielmo Micciche says Javier Pastore is 'very likely' to join Chelsea. #cfc

Utd & Chelsea quickly ruining FM for me; Pastore, De Gea & Jones..

Will be good to see how he does in the league. On thing is for sure, for all who say Berbatov is lazy wont be having good impression on Pastore.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back