• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-drawing.png
lol.

Sergio Aguero didn't turn up for training at Atletico Madrid today.. things look set to turn nasty.
(@ingardia)

Graeme Bailey seems to think this deal will be done on Tuesday though.

Also,
Pastore very much now a saga, Zamparini has stated that PSG are set for talks along with Chelsea and Real Madrid could also make a move #cfc

(from @SkyGraemeBailey)

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I will most likely leave Newcastle at end of season, when my contract expires and I am no longer employed. Its out of my hands #iwanttostay?

Barcelona need a LB but they are buying mids and strikers.
Sanchez should've moved to Atletico Madrid.

Tevez to Some random argentina team
Aguero to Man City
And then it should have been Sanchez to Atletico.

It. Would've. Worked.

Aguero to Man City

It. Would've. Worked.

Except Abidal is perfectly good at LB for another season at least, no Argentine club can afford Tevez and Sanchez only wanted to go to Barcelona..

Except Abidal is perfectly good at LB for another season at least, no Argentine club can afford Tevez and Sanchez only wanted to go to Barcelona..

I think I heard that they want to use him as a CB next season; some talk of playing 3 at the back...

Aguero to Man City

It. Would've. Worked.

Why do they need a LB? Abidal is class and totally underrated...

I think I heard that they want to use him as a CB next season; some talk of playing 3 at the back...

Yeah apparently they want to go 3-4-3, but it'll be Pique - Busquets - Puyol with Alves moving into midfield.. But that's just a rumour.

Argentina, Brazil, etc

Either way, they can't afford him hence Corinthians pulling out (and the fact it was all a PR stunt to entice other clubs to bid).

It's not healthy, Joss.

It's not his flowchart, y'know. He hasn't got THAT obsessive. :P

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Why do they need a LB? Abidal is class and totally underrated...

Abidal will be moving into the centre, leaving only Maxwell (****) and Adriano (average and inconsistent) as LBs.

Yeah apparently they want to go 3-4-3, but it'll be Pique - Busquets - Puyol with Alves moving into midfield.. But that's just a rumour.

Hmmm. One of the strengths of Alves' game is that he can build up speed running from deep, and the opposition find it harder to track such an athletic full-back. He never did particularly well as a midfielder for Barca or Brazil. Seems like a bit of a gamble...

Hmmm. One of the strengths of Alves' game is that he can build up speed running from deep, and the opposition find it harder to track such an athletic full-back. He never did particularly well as a midfielder for Barca or Brazil. Seems like a bit of a gamble...

I agree personally, but they won't drop him and if Guardiola is going to 3-4-3 that is the only way to fit him in. I mentioned this on another thread, but I see them lining up like this;

Valdes
Pique - Busquets - Puyol
Xavi
Alves ------------- Iniesta
Sanchez
Pedro - Messi - Villa​

I agree personally, but they won't drop him and if Guardiola is going to 3-4-3 that is the only way to fit him in. I mentioned this on another thread, but I see them lining up like this;

Valdes
Pique - Busquets - Puyol
Xavi
Sanchez
Pedro - Messi - Villa​

Maybe they will let Alves remain as a wingback, and let Iniesta tuck in unless on attacks.

Valdes
Pique - Busquets - Puyol
Xavi
Sanchez
Pedro - Messi - Villa​

No space for Fabregas I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back