Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio Italia - Moratti - "We are glad its sorted (Sneijder) and that he will stay for another year at least, why would you sell?"

No idea if Moratti actually said that...

Last edited:
Dropped to the bench, I'd assume. Somehow doubt they'll get Fabregas this year though.

I don't think a player of pedro's quality will get dropped.
ryKSH.png

of course an exaggeration :P

I don't think a player of pedro's quality will get dropped.

I think Barca would, if only to fit in Fabregas. It'd be a straight shootout between Pedro and Sanchez for a spot. Maybe when Villa ages and leaves it would be easier.

Someone egg me on my 24th prediction on Sneijder, I think I was high or something trying to predict that. Aguero's flew to Manchester today as expected, AM didn't expect him at their pre season camp anyway. Pastore to CFC is basically his only destination besides Malaga/Anzhi, Roma have blew their budget, Inter need to sell to buy big and AC are basically skint. Will chase up Pauleys RI Moratti quote, if it's true every outlet in Italy would be running with it. Will check it out...

I think Barca would, if only to fit in Fabregas. It'd be a straight shootout between Pedro and Sanchez for a spot. Maybe when Villa ages and leaves it would be easier.

Will Pedro have the patient to wait that long though?
Villa has about 3 years left in him.
Pedro will be 26.
3 years on the subs bench

SOUNDS FUN :P

Last edited:
valdes
pique-puyol-abidal
busquets
fabregas-xavi-iniesta
pedro-messi-sanchez

more competition for positions and a stronger bench with alves and villa potentially getting right and left striker positions ahead of pedro and sanchez

Someone egg me on my 24th prediction on Sneijder, I think I was high or something trying to predict that. Aguero's flew to Manchester today as expected, AM didn't expect him at their pre season camp anyway. Pastore to CFC is basically his only destination besides Malaga/Anzhi, Roma have blew their budget, Inter need to sell to buy big and AC are basically skint. Will chase up Pauleys RI Moratti quote, if it's true every outlet in Italy would be running with it. Will check it out...

Are you sure that kun has jetted already? Whats your source?

Will Pedro have the patient to wait that long though?
Villa has about 3 years left in him.
Pedro will be 26.
3 years on the subs bench

SOUNDS FUN :P

I didn't say it was a GOOD plan! :P

valdes
pique-puyol-abidal
busquets
fabregas-xavi-iniesta
pedro-messi-sanchez

more competition for positions and a stronger bench with alves and villa potentially getting right and left striker positions ahead of pedro and sanchez

Yay for no width whatsoever.

Read my posts a couple of days ago Madridista. Hate repeating myself, and I'm on my mobile not my computer and I never really do links anyway. Read my post from a few days ago about the Aguero situation, will hopefully shed some light. MCFC aren't his 1st choice but RM have Neymar tied up so he's realised MCFC are the only option he has with UCL football. Aguero deal means Lavezzi deal is off which has forced De Laurentiis to publicly apologise to Lavezzi for saying he would leave, hilarious stuff from Italian owners this summer. Dalla Valle is also saying he has offered LFC a swap of Montolivo for Aquilani... I like Monty but if LFC let Aquaman go they are frankly crazy.

Read my posts a couple of days ago Madridista. Hate repeating myself, and I'm on my mobile not my computer and I never really do links anyway. Read my post from a few days ago about the Aguero situation, will hopefully shed some light. MCFC aren't his 1st choice but RM have Neymar tied up so he's realised MCFC are the only option he has with UCL football. Aguero deal means Lavezzi deal is off which has forced De Laurentiis to publicly apologise to Lavezzi for saying he would leave, hilarious stuff from Italian owners this summer. Dalla Valle is also saying he has offered LFC a swap of Montolivo for Aquilani... I like Monty but if LFC let Aquaman go they are frankly crazy.

I know this. He always said his wish is to stay in Spain. = Madrid or Barca

But if it's not possible he wants to play in england. And City have offered him this opportunity.

Well..if you know your stuff then ok. Thank you for the information.

Aquilani >> Montolivo. No one knows what his best position is, not even him, and he hasnt got any better since he was 21

I know this. He always said his wish is to stay in Spain. = Madrid or Barca

But if it's not possible he wants to play in england. And City have offered him this opportunity.

Well..if you know your stuff then ok. Thank you for the information.

His biggest priority was leaving Atletico. City may not be his first choice but he wants CL footy, so barring a hijack attempt from Chelsea, i think he will sign, but I wouldnt hang round too long if i was Mancini

His biggest priority was leaving Atletico. City may not be his first choice but he wants CL footy, so barring a hijack attempt from Chelsea, i think he will sign, but I wouldnt hang round too long if i was Mancini

Wel, he is City bound if he is already on his flight to manchester. Good signing.

I expect City to go "balls deep" on someone else after this. Mancini wants 2-3 more signings before we meet "them".

Wel, he is City bound if he is already on his flight to manchester. Good signing.

I expect City to go "balls deep" on someone else after this. Mancini wants 2-3 more signings before we meet "them".

Going to manchester doesnt mean you have signed him... talks =/= new player

Going to manchester doesnt mean you have signed him... talks =/= new player

If the player himself does...it means, no?

I know his agent has been many days in manchester. And then flew to Argentina back to Aguero. Aguero flew to manchester --> medical and sign contract? Or am i missing something here?

If the player himself does...it means, no?

I know his agent has been many days in manchester. And then flew to Argentina back to Aguero. Aguero flew to manchester --> medical and sign contract? Or am i missing something here?

agent was there to formalise the interest between the two clubs. he will also have personal talks. and after that if all goes well and he wants to sign there and then, he will have the medical and sign. he may agree a deal, but wait to see what other clubs might do. But i expect him to likely sign within the week, barring any hijack

agent was there to formalise the interest between the two clubs. he will also have personal talks. and after that if all goes well and he wants to sign there and then, he will have the medical and sign. he may agree a deal, but wait to see what other clubs might do. But i expect him to likely sign within the week, barring any hijack

Yeah...he already waited and no1 else made a move. He was expected (well, called but maybe not expected) to be in training with Atletico today..so there is no chance he will wait for any other clubs anymore. He can't...because he must finalise his move fast because he is still contracted to Atletico and skipped the first training. And i bet no1 would be stupid enough to try to hijack the move at this point.

So yeah...i see it myself as a done deal already. And the good thing is that Zabaleta is a good friend of his...and so is De Gea. (your goalkeeper) And both live in manchester.

So it will help him settle. I think it might be announced tomorrow already. :D

Last edited:
Yeah...he already waited and no1 else made a move. He was expected (well, called but maybe not expected) to be in training with Atletico today..so there is no chance he will wait for any other clubs anymore. He can't...because he must finalise his move fast because he is still contracted to Atletico and skipped the first training. And i bet no1 would be stupid enough to try to hijack the move at this point.

So yeah...i see it myself as a done deal already. And the good thing is that Zabaleta is a good friend of his...and so is De Gea. (your goalkeeper) And both live in manchester.

So it will help him settle. I think it might be announced tomorrow already. :D

Actually there is every chance he might wait for other clubs, and it wouldnt be stupid to hijack a deal now for a world class forward. Atletico didnt expect him to be at training, they know full well he will not stay at the club, there is no rush n aguero's behalf

Actually there is every chance he might wait for other clubs, and it wouldnt be stupid to hijack a deal now for a world class forward. Atletico didnt expect him to be at training, they know full well he will not stay at the club, there is no rush n aguero's behalf

In a way, there is a rush...he is still contracted to Atletico and he skipped a training session which he should have been at. You dont do that unless you are close to a move. Atletico still pays his wages and might fine him for that. If he waited´, there would probably be more training sessions he should be at. And skipping all...i dont really know if thats fine. Do you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back