Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 611K
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way, there is a rush...he is still contracted to Atletico and he skipped a training session which he should have been at. You dont do that unless you are close to a move. Atletico still pays his wages and might fine him for that. If he waited´, there would probably be more training sessions he should be at. And skipping all...i dont really know if thats fine. Do you? :D

Aguero is in no rush, if he was he would have moved before the Copa America. If somebody comes in for him then he will wait and consider all his offers...if not he'll most likely sign for City, but he won't rush it and I doubt Atletico will fine him if he's in transfer negotiations and if they do his signing on fee will cover it anyway.

In a way, there is a rush...he is still contracted to Atletico and he skipped a training session which he should have been at. You dont do that unless you are close to a move. Atletico still pays his wages and might fine him for that. If he waited´, there would probably be more training sessions he should be at. And skipping all...i dont really know if thats fine. Do you? :D

The point Mike is making to you is, bar someone like Chelsea tabling a bid tomorrow/tuesday, Man City have got their man.

He's not saying he'd necessarily choose another team over City, he's just saying it's pretty much sealed, but not guaranteed.

Man City are in the driving seat though.

He did fly to Turin, I personally think he used Juve to lure out other clubs. He hasn't skipped training lol he had the clubs permission, he wont be there next season and AM want him sold so they can use the money to buy Osvaldo. But bar an out of nowhere CFC hijack he should be a City player... By August 1st, more likely SSN will jump on it late next week and it will go through.

Last edited:
@MOgdenTelegraph - Might be worth taking those Moratti quotes on Sneijder with a hint of scepticism. Nobody in Italy is aware of them.

Think the RI quotes are just a wild rumour, not even RI website mention them. To my knowledge Moratti hasn't spoken in public since Friday, side note-Giovanni Dos Santos is finalising an 8 million euros deal to Udinese, should be done by Thursday. Brilliant deal, Gio is still a sensational prospect imo. GDS exclusive say could be done Tuesday but I would put my prediction by Thursday. Spurs will probably use the money in the Shaqiri auction in Basel. Hamburg/Schalke have dropped out, Athletico, Fiorentina, Chelsea are all in the auction but many expect Spurs to get him. Winning bid imo would be around €14m.

Last edited:
Serious curveball on SAF midfield plans, local media in Italy saying MUFC are preparing a move for Poli at Sampdoria. Juve had him as their backup target in case they didn't get Vidal. Price Sampdoria would want is 10-12 million euros. The deal makes sense, think it's a case of wait and see over the next week to see if an offer goes in. Brilliant coups if Fergie brings in him and Sneijder, title's his to be honest if those 2 sign.

Think the RI quotes are just a wild rumour, not even RI website mention them. To my knowledge Moratti hasn't spoken in public since Friday, side note-Giovanni Dos Santos is finalising an 8 million euros deal to Udinese, should be done by Thursday. Brilliant deal, Gio is still a sensational prospect imo. GDS exclusive say could be done Tuesday but I would put my prediction by Thursday. Spurs will probably use the money in the Shaqiri auction in Basel. Hamburg/Schalke have dropped out, Athletico, Fiorentina, Chelsea are all in the auction but many expect Spurs to get him. Winning bid imo would be around €14m.

You know anything about this Shaqiri mate? FM says he's a young LW'er? Can't understand why we would waste money on LW, when we have Bale and Rose there.

Serious curveball on SAF midfield plans, local media in Italy saying MUFC are preparing a move for Poli at Sampdoria. Juve had him as their backup target in case they didn't get Vidal. Price Sampdoria would want is 10-12 million euros. The deal makes sense, think it's a case of wait and see over the next week to see if an offer goes in. Brilliant coups if Fergie brings in him and Sneijder, title's his to be honest if those 2 sign.

Poli? Why not Defour? :(

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

You know anything about this Shaqiri mate? FM says he's a young LW'er? Can't understand why we would waste money on LW, when we have Bale and Rose there.

He's the Swiss wonderkid. Scored a cracker the first time we played him in the groups.

Defour was about to sign for Lokomotiv Moscow last week, had a medical but couldn't get a Russian permit to live. Not as young as Poli and not as good defensively. Think MUFC/Fergie like him though, so wouldn't rule out a move.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Shaqiri is more of a RW/CAM, loves cutting in on his left foot from the right side.

Defour was about to sign for Lokomotiv Moscow last week, had a medical but couldn't get a Russian permit to live. Not as young as Poli and not as good defensively. Think MUFC/Fergie like him though, so wouldn't rule out a move.

SAF has monitored him for 3 years, personally and with repeated scouts sent. Hnestly suprised he didnt make a move, but we kept Carrick so can see why. I firmly believe he was watching him as a potential replacement, after carrick's long disappointing form

"The club is letting all the major players of the team go," he wrote.

"Seriously, do you think it is the fault of the players? Andy [Carroll], Nobby [Kevin Nolan], etc, etc.

"This club will never fight again to be among the top six again with this policy.

"They do not want spend in the club and bring quality players. That's why everybody goes."

He added: "I think you [Newcastle] fans are the best and you deserve the best not what they are doing with the club."

Jose Enrique supposedly said all of this..

Apologies if it's been mentioned, shattered.

Poli? Why not Defour? :(

Poli is actually very good player. But problem is he is like Pirlo, Carrick. He reads the game and wont go for tackles like other CMs, DMs. I'm not sure he will play well in this league as he wont get time on the ball.

Charles N'Zogbia fee agreed between Villa and Wigan. £9.5M

Wigan and Villa agree £9.5 million deal for N'Zogbia

*edit - ZOOMED!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back