Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see how they intend passing FFP should they get into Europe

They'll probably sell the naming rights on their stadium in-house for a vastly inflated amount; it's all the fashion I hear - until that particular loophole is closed that is.

They'll probably sell the naming rights on their stadium in-house for a vastly inflated amount; it's all the fashion I hear - until that particular loophole is closed that is.

The loophole's never been open, it's just down to UEFA whether they follow through on their rules.

What Joel said, someone has a piece on the FFP clauses somewhere around here... 'related parties above fair value' is the clause that needs enforcing.

^Truth in that. Very real prospect, I think Perreira is on holiday until August but he wants the move and is waiting for AFC/CFC rather than LFC who want him.

SiClancy
Alvaro Pereira of Porto has told Portuguese media that he's interested in coming to Liverpool but will report back to Porto + go from there
Simon Clancy
BBC Radio Producer. Contributing writer to Sports Illustrated, New York Times, Well Red Magazine, The Tomkins Times, So Fla Sun Sentinel. Views? Own.

I think he responded to a question on LFC interest and basically said it's good and will decide after his break. Didn't get asked on other clubs interest but witg Alex Sandro at the club he's pretty much out the door.

Gill "We have made three signings - great players like O'Shea and Brown have moved on - we are looking at one more player to bring in"

Die CtPauley Die..

"The meeting with the leaders of Manchester United
spacer.gif
was yesterday," Lucci told lasignoraingiallorosso.it.

"It has only been a chat, in which no offers have been made nor was there an agreement sorted.

"The English club, however, really like Vucinic, but to see him with the shirt of the Red Devils, there is still work to do."

Vucinic linked to United | Manchester United News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Vucinic linked to United

"The meeting with the leaders of Manchester United
spacer.gif
was yesterday," Lucci told lasignoraingiallorosso.it.
"It has only been a chat, in which no offers have been made nor was there an agreement sorted.
"The English club, however, really like Vucinic, but to see him with the shirt of the Red Devils, there is still work to do."

Hopefully this is just a rumor.

Mike can you please ban CtPauley.. I can't take this anymore.

Is that Mirko Vucinic? Aren't.. urmm... Tottenham after him? I'd stay well clear considering their choice of strikers ;)

Last edited:
Is that Mirko Vucinic? Aren't.. urmm... Tottenham after him? I'd stay well clear considering their selection of strikers ;)

Lol, maybe Harry thought he was midfielder ;)

Seriously though, wont make any sense this signing. We have Rooney, Berbatov, hernandez, Welbeck, Macheda, Owen, Diouf. Leaving out the obvious ones we still have strength in depth and also I dont see him adding anything to what we have already..

Hopefully we only sign a class CM..

Vucinic agent also claimed in June AFC bid €25m for him, wouldn't believe too much what the guy said. Interesting from Gill that he says he has 3 targets for the one position. Please go back in for Diego, if Athleti get him it will be a travesty.

Lol, maybe Harry thought he was midfielder ;)

Seriously though, wont make any sense this signing. We have Rooney, Berbatov, hernandez, Welbeck, Macheda, Owen, Diouf. Leaving out the obvious ones we still have strength in depth and also I dont see him adding anything to what we have already..

Hopefully we only sign a class CM..

United won't sign him unless Berbatov leaves apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back