Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi to Sunderland. If that ever happens, please remember I was first to post it on this thread, I dont care if he moves there when he is 45, I called it now....First.

What ones?

Aguero to City
Tevez to Boca
Ade to Juventus

And also posted Tevez to Juventus too..

Dont remember other than this.

1/3.. 33.33% hit rate. Not counting other wrong predictions here :P

Why does it even matter who called what transfers? at the end of the day, you guessed right, you don't get a medal, or some kind of 'e-propz yo!'.

So keep this about transfers, not who has the biggest e-*****.

Breaking news:
Atletico Madrid forward Sergio Aguero has arrived in Manchester ahead of his proposed move to Manchester City. Stay with us for more on this story...

Aguero to City
Tevez to Boca
Ade to Juventus

And also posted Tevez to Juventus too..

Dont remember other than this.

1/3.. 33.33% hit rate. Not counting other wrong predictions here :P

Tevez to Boca I said that I called wrong.
Aguero to City is right.
Ade to Juve there is still plenty of time for it to happen.

I never said Tevez to Juve, I said they wouldn't get him.

Dunc, technically this is about transfers bro ;)

Aguero looks cool when he arrives for medical!

Aguero <333333 He is a life-long blue and he plays for the shirt <3

Last edited:
Tevez to Boca I said that I called wrong.
Aguero to City is right.
Ade to Juve there is still plenty of time for it to happen.

I never said Tevez to Juve, I said they wouldn't get him.

Dunc, technically this is about transfers bro ;)

Sneijder to United for £35M, leaves Inter money.
Juve to take Tevez instead of Aguero, then City sign Aguero.
Mourinho likes small strikers who can hold the ball up well, i.e. Milito/Tevez
Not going to Barcelona.
Atletico could bid with the money from Aguero, but don't see it.
Not going to Malaga.
Definitely not going to United.
Not going to Arsenal.
Not going to Chelsea.
Anzhi, lots of money, but don't see him going there.
Boca are favourites IMO. They can't afford it now, but they'll find a way like Santos did. He wants to go there, and they'll definitely want him.

My Top 3:
1. Boca
2. Juventus
3. Real Madrid
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/engl...i-want-leave-man-city-summer.html#post1231403

Spot on DMF ;)

And finally what Dunc said..

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Err what? Aguero was a City fan all his life?

So he's a lifelong Independiente, Athleti, Liverpool AND Man City fan?

Riiiiiiiiight....

According to Sid Lowe, Aguero said that the only club he supports is Independiente - not Athleti, not Liverpool (which he said when they won the UCL - Convenient eh?) and certainly not Man City...

The awkward moment when Aguero accidentally signs for United, or worse...Wigan.

Apparently, Giovani Dos Santos is set to sign for Sevilla (NOT Udinese). The deal will go through on August 2nd as Spurs would have to give 10% of the fee to Barcelona if they sell before that.

Pretty sure that was in response to another comment where someone else mentioned all of these clubs and I was saying what could/wouldn't happen.. But meh. Still called Aguero right (H)

To be honest, that is the most obvious transfer to call since Ronaldo to Real Madrid. He had no where else to go that would be a step up into the Champions League, except maybe Chelsea (at a stretch, unlikely after they paid £50m for Torres in Jan)

Last edited:
cant wait to see how tevez and aguero link up together in a club team.

im doubting a lot that we will manage to sell tevez this summer, and i also believe that tevez will still give his all on the pitch, as he has done all last season throughout the saga of him wanting to leave.

cant wait to see how tevez and aguero link up together in a club team.

im doubting a lot that we will manage to sell tevez this summer, and i also believe that tevez will still give his all on the pitch, as he has done all last season throughout the saga of him wanting to leave.

He's not wanted to leave for the past season though?

Man City are being seriously stupid with the Tevez situation - £40m is a brilliant deal for a publicly unhappy player who's only going to upset the dressing room and make himself look bigger than the club, especially when the offer comes from Corinthians, and not a major European rival like Chelsea, Real, Barca etc.

And since he's likely to be on £200,000+/week, and now they're signing Aguero who will also be on high wages, and they risk losing Tevez for less money next summer to a European rival. If they don't sell him - even if it's just to get him off the wage-book - how on earth are they planning to pass FFP?

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Anyway - back to the rumours:

Sports news - Football - Premier league - Transfer rumours - 9324 - 8 - Man united and barcelona go head head teenage brazil star - talkSPORT - for men who love to talk sport

Champions League finalists Manchester United and Barcelona are set to go head-to-head once again, after both clubs made moves for Flamengo teenager Adryan.

United have been long-term admirers of the 16-year-old, and even attempted to take him to Manchester for a trial last April.

That move fell through, but Old Trafford representatives watched him again at the recent Under-17 World Cup in Mexico, and have now joined Barça in making contact with agent Rodrigo Pitta.

Pitta has confirmed talks have taken place, but warned interested parties must first agree a fee with Flamengo before more serious negotiations can begin. That appears to be easier said than done, however, with the Rio based outfit hopeful of keeping the exciting playmaker, who's contract expires in 2014.

Adryan has previously admitted his desire to be a part of the Flamengo first-team, something that was realised when he was included in the squad that faced Ceará last weekend.

Rumours in the Brazilian media this week suggested Flamengo may be prepared to negotiate on their £10million asking price if the player is signed and paid for now, but then allowed to stay with the Brazilian club until his 18th birthday before completing a move to Europe.

Man City are being seriously stupid with the Tevez situation - £40m is a brilliant deal for a publicly unhappy player who's only going to upset the dressing room and make himself look bigger than the club, especially when the offer comes from Corinthians, and not a major European rival like Chelsea, Real, Barca etc.

And since he's likely to be on £200,000+/week, and now they're signing Aguero who will also be on high wages, and they risk losing Tevez for less money next summer to a European rival. If they don't sell him - even if it's just to get him off the wage-book - how on earth are they planning to pass FFP?

They are not even sure Corinthians can pay, and that is with them paying in installments.

They are not even sure Corinthians can pay, and that is with them paying in installments.

I'd rather accept a £40m deal in instalments from a South American country who won't be challenging my club for anything than be forced to accept a lesser offer paid straight away from a European club...

I'd rather accept a £40m deal in instalments from a South American country who won't be challenging my club for anything than be forced to accept a lesser offer paid straight away from a European club...

No the point is, they are not even sure they can pay the monthly installments

And since he's likely to be on £200,000+/week, and now they're signing Aguero who will also be on high wages, and they risk losing Tevez for less money next summer to a European rival. If they don't sell him - even if it's just to get him off the wage-book - how on earth are they planning to pass FFP?[COLOR=#00e0]

[/COLOR]

It was not City's mistake. Corinthians didn't have money to pay and also faield to provide Bank Surities. Can't blame City..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back