Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vucinic agent also claimed in June AFC bid €25m for him, wouldn't believe too much what the guy said. Interesting from Gill that he says he has 3 targets for the one position. Please go back in for Diego, if Athleti get him it will be a travesty.

Massive pass on Diego

@rorysmith_tel - mcfc have agreed a £35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Sergio Aguero. Player en route from Buenos Aires to Ardwick.

Diego+Amauri would easily win MUFC...My heart :wub: . Re Aguero, I still stick to my theory he flew in Sunday night but I could be off. SSN will jump on it when he has his medical.

Juventus are prepared to offer Fabio Quagliarella to Roma for Mirko Vucinic, but face stiff competition from Manchester United.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Bianconeri had been in negotiations with Villarreal for Giuseppe Rossi, but now consider his €30m price-tag to be too steep.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Vucinic is available for €20m and has made it very clear he wishes to leave the Giallorossi following a row with the fans.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The latest sources claim Juve will propose an exchange with Quagliarella, who is fit again after seven months out with damaged knee ligaments.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]However, Vucinic is reportedly tiring of the waiting game and is intrigued by interest from Manchester United.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]It is suggested his agent met with United emissaries over the past few hours and were impressed by the offer on the table.

Football Italia - the Italian football website for English-speaking football fans
[/FONT]

ferguson said he won't sign anyone before the community shield, his words were twisted. gill is not contradicting him as fergie could be looking to buy after the community shield...

Aguero to complete his move in next 22 hours. I think I said Fabregas to Barce tomorrow or Thursday as well. Eggs at the ready gents...

United won't sign him unless Berbatov leaves apparently.

If Berbartov leaves would prefer Rossi than him. He will be counted as Home grown too..

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Tevez to Inter rumors are picking up the pace now. Can't rule out loan deal either..

I'm just proud that I called Aguero to City the night Tevez announced he wanted out :)

Thus contradicting his manager.

Confirmation that ferguson is.....economical with the truth ? Surely not !

did you read what SAF said, no signings are imminent, which is what Gill also says

TBH you called so many other transfers too.. 1 out of 10? (Hit rate) ;)

No, haven't called other transfers. Just named rumours. Only other transfer I called was Gervinho to Arsenal and we know how that turned out (H)

No, haven't called other transfers. Just named rumours. Only other transfer I called was Gervinho to Arsenal and we know how that turned out (H)

Everyone called that transfer

Recién aterrizado en Manchester para ultimar los detalles de la firma con el City. Va todo muy bien!. En un rato les cuento mas.

Aguero, translated.

"Just arrived in Manchester to finalize details with City. Everything is fine! I'll let you know more later."

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

A broken clock is right twice a day

Everyone called that transfer

Jheez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..
I was the first one to mention that transfer on this thread and it came to fruition. I also called the Aguero to City one first on this/Tevez thread and it's about to come to fruition.

I said Tevez to Boca/Real and that looks wrong at the moment, but it's still possible. I also said Adebayor to Juventus.. we'll see what happens. I said we wouldn't sign Sneijder, I said we wouldn't sign Nasri. I said we'd keep the squad how it is in the midfield situation.. Like I said, we'll see what happens shall we.

Remember you posting some 4 possible transfers..

Can't wait to see Aguero play, has been one of my favourite players in the world over the last few years! Thank god for Billionaires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back