Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then why would they bid if they don't have the cash?

This is why City are very cautious with Corinthians. They have bent over backwards to make it easier for them, and they still cant come up with guarantees

Ha...watching Sky Sports UK from a streem. The headlines:

ManCity:
"Aguero arrives in manchester for medical."

The other one:

ManUnited
"Owen: I'll play important role."

Sounds funny. :D Who would have guessed a few years ago. (if you get what i mean ;))

Aguero top player not the most decisive finisher but is very much a silva type player... will be interesting to see whether johnson is maybe fazed out for him ( although I have feeling will be played down the middle- which could be considered a mistake as he needs both service and a physical player next to him to allow him freedom and space to do what he does best )

On last note looks like the "mattress makers " of madrid will go another 10 years before beating us :P

Ha...watching Sky Sports UK from a streem. The headlines:

ManCity:
"Aguero arrives in manchester for medical."

The other one:

ManUnited
"Owen: I'll play important role."

Sounds funny. :D Who would have guessed a few years ago. (if you get what i mean ;))

Forgot 4-3

495953567.jpg

You are getting a player you want, enjoy instead of talking about the one who made you to cry for a month..

Forgot 4-3

495953567.jpg

You are getting a player you want, enjoy instead of talking about the one who made you to cry for a month..

Relax bro. Wasn't some kind of personal attack. Just a funny note. And i know that "Owen playing an important role" is him dreaming, in reality he will sitt on the bench alot...or United can forget the title.

Relax bro. Wasn't some kind of personal attack. Just a funny note. And i know that "Owen playing an important role" is him dreaming, in reality he will sitt on the bench alot...or United can forget the title.

Do yourself and us a favour. Just think before you post. It's tiresome

[video=youtube;3eDjA0pYqNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eDjA0pYqNQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Aguero in Manchester...

[video=youtube;3eDjA0pYqNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eDjA0pYqNQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Aguero in Manchester...

wishing he would have gone to Chelsea but meh, City piling on more and more players on their books and not offloading .... lets just say it partly makes up for my disappointment ;)

wishing he would have gone to Chelsea but meh, City piling on more and more players on their books and not offloading .... lets just say it partly makes up for my disappointment ;)

Whereas Chelsea have offloaded...

And have signed for the first team...

Oh. ;)

Whereas Chelsea have offloaded...

And have signed for the first team...

Oh. ;)

we dont need too many players, we finished 2nd last season ;) and won some trophies too with these set of players

"Surely we're going to win the Premier League this season for sure"

Oh you have to love the brainless idiots, I mean Man City fans sky sports news interview.

News:
Porto have turned down a staggering €80m bid for Brazilian striking ace Hulk from an undisclosed club, according to his agent.

News:
Porto have turned down a staggering €80m bid for Brazilian striking ace Hulk from an undisclosed club, according to his agent.

An agent speaking bullshit to push up the price so he can get some more $$$ to himself, what a surprise.

News:

:sniffs the air:........funny smell surrounding this story....

bullshit.jpg

Porto would have accepted an 80m euro bid, I don't think anyone would refuse.

Coming from You stubbs thats a very ironic comment.

Good signing in Aguero, now we can make a push for the title hopefully! If tevez stays then god help you all.

Good signing in Aguero, now we can make a push for the title hopefully! If tevez stays then god help you all.

Getting ahead yourself a little? Tevez doesnt play too well with other striker, as you will have seen with Argentina

We'll see won't we, one signing doesn't make a team and theres nothing to say he'll shine. Hearing City fans talking about challenging for the title is still very new to me and a lot of United fans but then again, when you have unlimited funds available, you should be winning things.

Last edited:
We'll see won't we, one signing doesn't make a team and theres nothing to say he'll shine. Hearing City fans talking about challenging for the title is still very new to me and a lot of United fans but then again, when you have unlimited funds available, you should be winning things.

I think Tevez will drag his heels to force through something. I still see Inter being his main destination, but I am waiting for Malaga to lodge a bid for him.

Not like Utd haven't been splashing the cash recently... Spent more than City this window and no signs to suggest that won't still be the case by the end of the window if Utd sign Sneijder.

EDIT: And no one's saying 'one signing makes a team', nor are some suggesting they can challenge in the PL purely based on them signing Aguero - it's the addition of a superb striker alongside already world-class players who showed last season that they're really starting to gel and have real potential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back