Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero deal is done apparently. Passed his medical and signed a 5 year deal.

"Ya soy jugador del City. Feliz de estar en este club y en esta ciudad. Gracias a todos por la bienvenida y el recibimiento !!!" (official twitter account)

"I am a Man City player. I'm happy to be at this club and in this city. Thanks to all for the welcome!"

I was hoping we'd put in a last min bid.. guess not :'(

I'm sure we'll see some special goals now though!

I can't wait to see Aguero's reaction to a Balo back heel gone wrong. He would go absolutely do lally...

Sogliano has confirmed both PSG and Chelsea have made bids for Pastore.

Last edited:
Pastore will make his decision after the Thun game tomorrow. Hopefully this saga will be concluded tomorrow evening.

Atletico Madrid have put a clause in Sergio Aguero's transfer to Manchester City, which means that the striker is not allowed to sign for Real Madrid for 2 seasons!

Pastore will make his decision after the Thun game tomorrow. Hopefully this saga will be concluded tomorrow evening.

compared to PSG, people are making us to look like poor ******.. last I remember we were owned by a Russian Billionaire and I dont see any plausible reason for him to move to PSG

compared to PSG, people are making us to look like poor ******.. last I remember we were owned by a Russian Billionaire and I dont see any plausible reason for him to move to PSG

Well, QIA are worth an estimated $60 billion which does kinda dwarf Abramovich's wealth.

we dont need too many players, we finished 2nd last season
and won some trophies too with these set of players

Didn't City have the same amount of points as you last season?... Just saying.

Didn't City have the same amount of points as you last season?... Just saying.

sadly its the position which you are at on the table that matters as we finished higher than City.. jus saying

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Well, QIA are worth an estimated $60 billion which does kinda dwarf Abramovich's wealth.

hmm..... true that but realistically how much wages more can they offer Pastore, if he wants to turn down an opportunity to play in England for one of the biggest clubs in England for extra money then he can **** off

Atletico Madrid have put a clause in Sergio Aguero's transfer to Manchester City, which means that the striker is not allowed to sign for Real Madrid for 2 seasons!

TBH, I don't think he would. After all, he spent enough time with Atletico to know what will happen if he moved there.

sadly its the position which you are at on the table that matters as we finished higher than City.. jus saying

Didn't City also win a cup last season? Unlike Chelsea? Don't City have quite a young squad? Unlike Chelsea?

Pretty sure you're the ones in need of an overhaul. Just saying.

Didn't City also win a cup last season? Unlike Chelsea? Don't City have quite a young squad? Unlike Chelsea?

Pretty sure you're the ones in need of an overhaul. Just saying.

so because we had one bad season, we suddenly are a useless club now? seems like u forgot who has been winning cups for the past 7/8 years

We have great ambition as a club, a great owner who is willing to spend to bring top players in, a great manager and great world-class players

And we hardly need a overhaul, we came to within touching distance of winning the EPL and if we have just brought in more players to act as cover we could have even won something last season....and if u read AVBs interviews yo will understand why I am saying this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back