Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolean Lescot wrong side of £20mil, Phil Jones £12mil... If you Juve really think that £15mil would tempt Sir Alex to sell (not that he would for any price in my opinion) they are more deluded than I thought. Surely a bullshit romour?
Definitely.

Juve fans are the LFC fans of Italy (No offence), I can say that because I'm a Juve fan haha. We are naive and think we are still the old lady who has all the attraction because of past glory. Reality is with the recent match fixing/poor appointments/signings it's a mess in Turin. Still think Vidal was positive but another midfielder/CB is needed in my opinion, and unlike SOME fans I'm realistic and Lugano is who I want to steady the ship and it looks like happening. But yeah utter BS as I said...

Lucho Gonzalez and his agent are in Italy holding talks with either AC Milan or Roma, can't be sure which one but he looks set for Italy...

Leandro Damiao's now got the attention of Malaga/Athletico Madrid thanks to that televised tournament he just played in (Well done Spurs for playing 'hardball' on that one...)

Vukusic is nearing his move to Spurs from Hadjuk as well after a month of haggling it's reported the deal has finally been found suitable by both sides.

I want to go on record on Aquilani, he does not want to leave at all...Some LFC fans forget he is actually an LFC childhood fan (Not a Torres fan, a real lover of LFC). And the way the club has treated him I find to be disgusting, and then he gets the blame for injuries/managers shipping him out on loan?

He has a young family living in Italy simply because he doesn't know the clubs plans for him, if they gave him assurances he would move them over in a heartbeat. Not a fan of the treatment of Aquilani, not impressed at all.

He was dubbed as the future of Italian football, the grace of Totti with the versatility of Montolivo. If LFC do get rid of him and essentially play Charlie Adam over him then in my opinion that's shocking and the wrong direction.

Only my opinions of course, but don't for one second blame anything on Aquilani or think he wants to leave because even if he did want to leave he would have a right to after the way he has been treated. But he does want to stay and hopefully LFC wake up, see sense and keep him.

Rant/Defence over.

?
49 league apps for Partizan in 2 years scoring 16 goals and only getting 8 bookings in two season's are pretty good stats for a CDM in my opinion...

Could be wrong Van but I would like to think I know a little about football and Petrovic is not half bad...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Best speculation piece of the summer so far out of Italy, courtesy of TuttoSport who did a piece 'analysing' who Juventus were targeting to replace Bonucci.

Nemanja Vidic is reportedly their number one target and the Italian news agency think Juve are preparing a 15 million pounds bid.

Other targets they are claiming are Ivanovic and Hummels...

Laughably naive rumours, I think personally they will sign Lugano and it will probably happen pretty soon since his agents talking to Marotta in Milan today so that should be tied up soon.

I've heard some crazy deluded mentions this summer but Vidic to Juve for 15 million tips the pile of steaming cow pat I can take from Tuttosport.

Oh believe me Jamie, he's not good.And this is coming from a Partizan supporter. 90 per cent of Partizan supporters don't rate him. Thank god we sold him, he's slow, low stamina, shots like 20 times per game, zero work rate + he's a *******. Believe me (again) he would be next Kezman.

Oh believe me Jamie, he's not good.And this is coming from a Partizan supporter. 90 per cent of Partizan supporters don't rate him. Thank god we sold him, he's slow, low stamina, shots like 20 times per game, zero work rate + he's a *******. Believe me (again) he would be next Kezman.

Kezman WAS good.

Re Jamie: Arturo Vidal was a fantastic buy.

Okay Van, just saw his stats over the past 2 years and he looked good, didn't want to mention his SPG ratio as it was a 'tad' high but I just have a feeling he could be a good coup for Blackburn. IF they improve his stamina/physical build he might just be a star next season but from what you're saying he doesn't sound as good as the stats suggest. XD

Is this Coates - Benfica rumour true?

For so cheap!?

Fuaaaakkkkkk Kenny get on the ball

I dont understand this whole Aquiliani saga, I really rate him as a player and would love to see him remain in the PLM but honestly I do not know what Daglish is doing with him...

Well Dalglish has already expressed his admiration of him as a player, fully expect him to be playing reguarly next season if he can play to his ability.

Roman clearly did panic. He panicked in January... And then sacked Ancelotti at the end of the season. Man Utd's awful away form, and Arsenal's capitulation saved your season and gave you a tiny chance of winning the league. Considering in January you spent £75m and were looking like you were going to finish outside the top 3, if not the top 4, I'd say your season wasn't really "good".

Romeu is 19, Courtous is a GK - those are your only 2 signings so far no? Look what happened last season when you tried to bring through young players immediately. They need time to bed in - you can't just chuck them in the deep end when one of your older players inevitably gets injured/drops form, so your comment that the signings you have made will "give your team legs" and "provide cover" is kind of void.

You don't need an overhaul (I don't think anyone has suggested you do) but you do need investment, and you do need to get older player on high wages of your bills to make room for new, younGER (not too young) signings on lower wages.

I think Roman had every reason to panic in January consideing we were not even in the top 4 at the tme I think of were in danger of falling out of it...

And Alex is the one who suggested we need an overhaul by the way and we hardly had a tiny chance of winning the league, we were closer than u guys came all season and were a match away from reaching the top of the table, you self combusting is besides the point really

And its still early days in the transfer window, we have plenty of time to bring in young proven players and then subsidize our cost by selling off deadwood... as you can see its still relatively early into AVBs reign and he has winning the respect of the squad by giving all of them a fair chance to prove themselves

Is this Coates - Benfica rumour true?

For so cheap!?

Fuaaaakkkkkk Kenny get on the ball

Very true, been on it for a couple of days through the Portugese-Uruguayan media sites looks like it will be a fee of around 7 million euros rising to 9 million in UCL appearances and a 23 pct sell on clause is what Nacional media are saying.

I've been shouting about this kid for ages saying he is the answer for AFC/LFC who have watched him so many times over the past 2 years. He's captained his side in Copa Libertadores and for 2 seasons led them in the Uruguayan national league...No brainer signing in my opinion.

Typical PL sides cautious naivety in my opinion, we all know in 3-4 years down the line this kid will be a star and Prem clubs will want him then... Very annoying.

City essentially chose Savic over Coates because they were interested as well so it will be interesting how the two's developments come along...

But again, I would understand if he had just 'broke through' but PL clubs are aware of him and he's captained his club for 2 years...Just a no brainer in my opinion.

Very true, been on it for a couple of days through the Portugese-Uruguayan media sites looks like it will be a fee of around 7 million euros rising to 9 million in UCL appearances and a 23 pct sell on clause is what Nacional media are saying.

I've been shouting about this kid for ages saying he is the answer for AFC/LFC who have watched him so many times over the past 2 years. He's captained his side in Copa Libertadores and for 2 seasons led them in the Uruguayan national league...No brainer signing in my opinion.

Typical PL sides cautious naivety in my opinion, we all know in 3-4 years down the line this kid will be a star and Prem clubs will want him then... Very annoying.

City essentially chose Savic over Coates because they were interested as well so it will be interesting how the two's developments come along...

But again, I would understand if he had just 'broke through' but PL clubs are aware of him and he's captained his club for 2 years...Just a no brainer in my opinion.

In fairness to Arsene, he is looking for a Prem experienced defender,and its not like he hast bought from outside before

Petrovic is one of the best midfielders you can get for a team like Spurs, let alone B'Burn
I really can't see why you rate him. Gibson's twice player Petrovic is.

Jamie, he's only good in air ( who wouldn't be with 1.93m). Oh, now I know why Blackburn signed him. Wonder why Stoke didn't place bet.

Romeu is 19, Courtous is a GK - those are your only 2 signings so far no? Look what happened last season when you tried to bring through young players immediately. They need time to bed in - you can't just chuck them in the deep end when one of your older players inevitably gets injured/drops form, so your comment that the signings you have made will "give your team legs" and "provide cover" is kind of void.

And Gael Etock, but he's been loaned straight out to Sporting Lisbon and Romeu's transfer isn't quite complete yet (personal terms and medical), it will happen though.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Posted this in the Chelsea thread, but may as well post it here too seeming it is a transfer rumour:

Speaking at the microphones of Stadio news, the Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has denied the report, launched by Sky,on the sale of Javier Pastore at Paris Saint Germain: "It is not true, it is a fabricated story - said the patron Rosanero - tomorrow Simonian (Rosanero playmaker's agent, Ed) will be in London to meet Chelsea."

Zamparini at it again, hopefully he's telling the truth. I won't be getting my hopes up though.

This is good news like we've never had before!

According to @Johncrossmirror #AFC have agreed a £17m move for Mata, will fight to keep Fabregas and has increased bid for #EFC Jagielka

John Cross is a reputable journalist and Arsenal fan, with solid links to the club and people inside it. He's also done work for Arsenal TV before, so should be fairly reliable - even if it's not ALL true.

Mata rumours really gathering pace now - Valencia deny it, but Guillem Belague (sp?) says a bid is imminent & from there Valencia/Mata (who wants out acc to most Spanish sources) will decide whether to go with mandatory wage-rise at Valencia or accept Arsenal offer.

Would be a real bargain if we get him for anything like that tbh.

This is good news like we've never had before!

John Cross is a reputable journalist and Arsenal fan, with solid links to the club and people inside it. He's also done work for Arsenal TV before, so should be fairly reliable - even if it's not ALL true.

Mata rumours really gathering pace now - Valencia deny it, but Guillem Belague (sp?) says a bid is imminent & from there Valencia/Mata (who wants out acc to most Spanish sources) will decide whether to go with mandatory wage-rise at Valencia or accept Arsenal offer.

Would be a real bargain if we get him for anything like that tbh.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

that is all.

my response on the arsenal thread

Is everyone talking in different fonts now?

I'm not going to lie I have no real developments other than reporting Diego has confirmed to Kicker that he is speaking to Athletico and it's promising, also that THFC had a 15 million euros bid for Mata rejected last week courtesy of AS and...Osvaldo was the subject of a 16 million euros bid from Athleti yesterday but Espanyol are holding out for 20 million euros.

Oh and I have Sneijder snaps from yesterday, it's either from Manchester or St Tropez and I'm going to run with St Tropez:

C_3_Media_1307898_immagine_obig.jpg

Grazie.

I really can't see why you rate him. Gibson's twice player Petrovic is.Jamie, he's only good in air ( who wouldn't be with 1.93m). Oh, now I know why Blackburn signed him. Wonder why Stoke didn't place bet.
I'm gonna let his first season in the Prem do the talking XD

What's the developments with Sneijder Jamie? Hoping he won't go to Man Utd because then they will be unstoppable.

Diffarant fontz is c00l.

What's the developments with Sneijder Jamie? Hoping he won't go to Man Utd because then they will be unstoppable.

Latest news is that him and Mrs S were sipping a mohito on a yacht in St Tropez, looks like he's concentrating hard on Pre Season fitness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back