Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover? And Matuidi is one player, other than Chantome, they don't have central midfield cover, as Clement and Bodmer are both in their 30's. Areola is only 19, and will probably be loaned out, so they need cover.

So you're telling me they need 5 central midfielders? 2 are enough cover already, even if they are in their late 20's they can still be cover.

Clement has left I think and Sirigu will be 1st choice IMO. MoMo signing is probably to solidify the mid, Matuidi rarely plays a full season. Few more to come as well.

Hopefully for PSG, not anymore defensive mids.

Props to you for spelling 'matter' right ya nub ;)

A true grammar **** would have corrected the 'had', it should be 'has'. ;)

Joss, will you ever manage to offload Bendtner?! You should sell him to Villa for the lulz.

Sirigu will be 1st choice IMO.

I think it will be more about them both challenging for 1st choice and then seeing if one of them can cement their position. I don't think they will have a plan about which will be first choice just yet, although I could be wrong.

this isnt exactly a transfer rumour but Mordashov (sp) is expected to complete takeover of QPR by next week

Props to you for spelling 'matter' right ya nub ;)

Lol at Sam trying to correct people grammar-wise.

A true grammar **** would have corrected the 'had', it should be 'has'. ;)

Joss, will you ever manage to offload Bendtner?! You should sell him to Villa for the lulz.

They'd have to pay us tbh.

Still dont see Moyes selling at £15m. There are very few players in the Everton squad that Moyes is not willing to put a reasonable price on; Jags is one of them

Can't see it either. However, what would Bill do if the value starts to hover around £17-£18 million. I'm starting to squirm a bit now, but if it goes higher, I will get edgy. However, if he doesn't want to leave a club he loves, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Can't see it either. However, what would Bill do if the value starts to hover around £17-£18 million. I'm starting to squirm a bit now, but if it goes higher, I will get edgy. However, if he doesn't want to leave a club he loves, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

£18m, Kenwright will be thinking about it, the ball then ends up in Jags hand at that point. Personally I cant see him leaving without Moyes' blessing, thats the kind of person he comes across as

Clement is 27, I know, I play with them :). Bodmer is 29 :) + they have lots of young ( 22-24) central mids. Few of them was on the loan this year. I think PSG is fine :) Can't wait FM12 :wub: . And
stop with this font thing. its stupid :@

£18m, Kenwright will be thinking about it, the ball then ends up in Jags hand at that point. Personally I cant see him leaving without Moyes' blessing, thats the kind of person he comes across as

True. Viscous circle really tbh. Need the money, but need the players too. I'd be tearing my hair out. think the fact we couldn't pay £150,000 for a goalkeeper will be praying on minds aswell. Would hate to be in Jagielka's shoes right now, if he did have to decide what to do. When he was on Talksport last year, you could tell just be listening how much he loved the club. Suspect I'm going to be keeping a close eye on transfer news next couple of days.

Clement is 27, I know, I play with them :). Bodmer is 29 :) + they have lots of young ( 22-24) central mids. Few of them was on the loan this year. I think PSG is fine :) Can't wait FM12 :wub: . And

Matuidi, Menez, Gameiro, Douchez. PSG will be awesome don't you think? XD

You must be one season into the game then. Clement is 26 and Bodmer is 28.

Matuidi, Menez, Gameiro, Douchez. PSG will be awesome don't you think? XD

Always been fan of Matuidi, Menez is great winger and Gameiro is born poacher. And there's no Makelele and Guily who are eating wages. Oh almost forgot, Hoarau is great Targetman, he and Gameiro = goals :wub:

You must be one season into the game then. Clement is 26 and Bodmer is 28.

Yep, 'n I have nice little team, Jadson :wub:...
Nuff with off topic (A)

Just a bit more on Jagielka. Clubs are still in negotiation on the fee, but something must be in the offing, as Wenger remains hopeful the deal can be completed within the next 48 hours. Interestingly, he's set to demand £100,000 a week and a four year deal. Woah

Last edited:
100k? The money isn't coming from my wallet but even I wouldn't want him at the club on those wages.

Hopefully just rumours.

Just a bit more on Jagielka. Clubs are still in negotiation on the fee, but something must be in the offing, as Wenger remains hopeful the deal can be completed within the next 48 hours. Interestingly, he's set to demand £100,000 a week and a four year deal. Woah

Jesus Christ...go for Cahill or Samba ffs.

Jesus Christ...go for Cahill or Samba ffs.

I'd go for Cahill. Tbh think the wages Jags is asking for could be to through Arsenal off as he doesn't want to leave Everton, so Arsenal could just be wasting their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back