Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest news is that him and Mrs S were sipping a mohito on a yacht in St Tropez, looks like he's concentrating hard on Pre Season fitness...

​Wouldn't you be with that fine specimen of a woman? ;)

I'm liking the new fonts everyone's using, spiffing.

Jamie was right Re: the Arsenal and Chelsea to make moves next week, my trust is restored.

I remember someone saying to me in PM after I said something about Wesley and Yolanthe on here, they asked me if Cabaye and Sneijder were gay together...I just replied with an implied sigh in the form of a blank PM.

Ahhh...the old Jags transfer saga has resurfaced. Without trying to re-type what I've mentioned before and getting boring and zzzzz...............

He's not leaving.

Latest news is that him and Mrs S were sipping a mohito on a yacht in St Tropez, looks like he's concentrating hard on Pre Season fitness...

Gill said there wouldnt be any player developments till august, and Sneijder is seemingly on holiday....

cant see the fun in this...

Last edited:
Apparently PSG have signed the Palermo GK and ol' Sissoko (Juventus one) moving slightly off topic I know.
And I'm liking this font business, I'm reading this over and a really posh professional voice pops up in my head.

****** brilliant.

Apparently PSG have signed the Palermo GK and ol' Sissoko (Juventus one) moving slightly off topic I know.And I'm liking this font business, I'm reading this over and a really posh professional voice pops up in my head. ****** brilliant.

Props to Alfie for starting this font revolution ;)

Apparently PSG have signed the Palermo GK and ol' Sissoko (Juventus one) moving slightly off topic I know.
And I'm liking this font business, I'm reading this over and a really posh professional voice pops up in my head.

****** brilliant.

The two positions PSG don't need any new players at all...

Odd. Pretty sure two players, Claude Makelele and Gregory Coupet, just retired that played in those positions. Pretty sure they need players there....

Pretty sure they signed Douchez and Matuidi, sorry bud.

Needed back-up goalie...

Considering the talent Areola has (at least if I should believe FM ;)) I think it would be good for him to be backup GK, but yeah, they could use one anyway.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they signed Douchez and Matuidi, sorry bud.

Cover? And Matuidi is one player, other than Chantome, they don't have central midfield cover, as Clement and Bodmer are both in their 30's. Areola is only 19, and will probably be loaned out, so they need cover.

Sporting say Bendtner's wages are too high and have ruled out signing him. ( via @YoungGunsBlog)

Cover? And Matuidi is one player, other than Chantome, they don't have central midfield cover, as Clement and Bodmer are both in their 30's. Areola is only 19, and will probably be loaned out, so they need cover.

Bodmer is 28 and Clement? He transferred to Saint-Etienne and is 26. For CM they have Chantome, Matuidi, Bodmer and Sissoko, how much cover do they need?

Last edited:
Clement has left I think and Sirigu will be 1st choice IMO. MoMo signing is probably to solidify the mid, Matuidi rarely plays a full season. Few more to come as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back