Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palermo confirmed that Pastore signed for PSG. 43 Million Euros is the fee..

Retarded move from Spurs imo.
You're not alone on that one mate. Obviously this story could be false, but if it's true I've finally lost patience with 'Arry, if he doesn't get a striker this window I want him sacked.

Huge signing, PSG will be a team to watch next season

I was watching Wenger's press-conference last night and he echoed what (I think) you were saying the other day. Big signing for PSG, of course, but also a huge signing for Ligue 1 and could be really beneficial for French football as a whole. (PSG are at the Emirates Cup, hence why he was talking about them)...

He also said they're the 'new/French Man City' ;)

Last edited:
I was watching Wenger's press-conference last night and he echoed what (I think) you were saying the other day. Big signing for PSG, of course, but also a huge signing for Ligue 1 and could be really beneficial for French football as a whole. (PSG are at the Emirates Cup, hence why he was talking about them)...

He also said they're the 'new/French Man City' ;)

A lot of people seem to turn the noses up at Ligue 1, but there is serious quality in that league. Hopefully this will make more people sit up and take notice

So Zampirini is behind all of this? Again?

Obviously. All these days he said XYZ made a bid, this time he told move was done last night..

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“As of midnight, Pastore’s sale to Paris Saint-Germain is practically official for €43m,” announced Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]It was well known that the clubs were in advanced negotiations, although Chelsea were still in the frame up until last night.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“As of Friday evening, at around midnight, we concluded the negotiation process,” Zamparini told Radio Radio.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Pastore’s sale to PSG is practically official for €43m.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]"I believe that, along with Sergio Aguero, Pastore is the king of this transfer market session."[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back