Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously. All these days he said XYZ made a bid, this time he told move was done last night..

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

He was starting a bidding war, and seems to have got his price.

He was starting a bidding war, and seems to have got his price.

Yeah looks like this time finally a done deal. He is very smart business man, got 43 Million Euro for a young player.. Awesome for Palermo..

Learned after Cavani sale..

A lot of people seem to turn the noses up at Ligue 1, but there is serious quality in that league. Hopefully this will make more people sit up and take notice

Ever since ESPN started showing a few Ligue 1 games I've tried to watch them when I can. It's quite a competitive league, where there's no 'clear' dominance, even though OM and OL are always among the favourites. Bourdeaux and Lille have been up there in the past few seasons, too, and now PSG is probably going to mount a challenge. On the other end, Monaco's relegation proved even the mighty can go down. All in all, it's a very interesting league to follow.

Think CFC probably were in for him but for the price PSG played I doubt they would want to match it. I've watched alot of Javier but alot of people would tell you his value is around €30m. I've said it before for what Roma have been quoted for Douglas Costa (€19m) and the price Javi Martinez can go for which is around €18-20m. Sadly I don't think many clubs avidly look for value for money. And Athe did you see BRFC vs Kitchee? Formica finally got his chance and played outstanding, same form he showed in Argie league. One to watch next season, and re Zampa, if your not familiar with Italian owners then I can see why you would think he's 'batshit' crazy. Reality is they're all like it in Serie A, they are all businessmen and most transfers get played out in public. They're strangely quite smart even though they basically lie in public.

Think Inter will complete Casemiro very soon. Probably loan him out to Genoa, Palacio is who Gasperini wants to come in. Wouldn't rule out a €15m move for Honda as well. But they need to sell big to buy big. At the Audi Cup media outlets reported Inter scouts were watching Damaio, interesting to see who they do move for.

No-one will pay £72M for him, and don't believe his club are asking for that much either. If we can't get Lucas though then Adryan will do.
I know, but they want 72 millions for him!! outrages.... Only 3 players are worth 72 millions... Messi, Xavi and Cristina. And yea, I'm big fan of Adryan, watched some games before u17 and he is great.

Lucas would be allowed to leave for 30m, think the interest is inflated. Adryan/Oscar are more realistic targets...

Brazilian wonderkid Barce/MUFC are reported to be talking to. YouTube him Van ;)

[video=youtube;OC7AQ9HqmMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC7AQ9HqmMI[/video]
Him? Doesn't look too much :P
Can you give me more info about this guy... I really can't find him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back