Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's him. Adryan/Oscar both pursued by Barce/MUFC yeah, that's it from me tonight. Also AFC expected to step up their chase for Kovacic, Dinamo director said there is room for compromise. Night.

Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Junior, plays for Inter (Brazilian Inter).

//edit Wow, jumped a whole page - scheisse.

@SkySportsNews - Blackburn agree fee with Dundee Utd for striker David Goodwillie.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Inter Milan boss Gian Piero Gasperini has told United they must speak with his club, and not the player, if they want to conclude a deal.

Gasperini was reacting to comments, attributed to Ferguson, but later denied by the Scot, that the midfielder was made one, final, take-it-or-leave it offer by United.

"I appreciate there's been an offer, but it's with Inter the negotiations should take place," Gasperini said.

"I'm not necessarily worried, it's normal in this time to have this type of situation. The market is open to August 31, and it will continue to happen until then. It's not just Inter, it's the same with other big clubs who have player that are object of desire for big clubs."

AFP: Sneijder keeps door open on United move

Slowest day of the window...:(

Guillem Balague -

Thiago (#FCB) could have gone for 10m euros before July.Chelsea and Man Utd tried hard to sign him. Finally Bcn made him a superoffer 2 stay

:'(

Heard Guillem Ballague wrote on twitter that we are close to signing mata?

More interestingly (IMO) in that article Balague confirmed Arsenal-Cazorla rumours, crazy that Arsene thinks he needs a LW...

Mata is NOT a CAM/CF by the way, don't buy into people who will tell you he is he can play occasional games at CAM but is less effective IMO.

One of the best left wingers in La Liga,
Speulation in Turkey is mounting that Arshavin is off to Galatasary, I hope he's not I love watching Andrei in full flow...

More interestingly (IMO) in that article Balague confirmed Arsenal-Cazorla rumours, crazy that Arsene thinks he needs a LW...

Mata is NOT a CAM/CF by the way, don't buy into people who will tell you he is he can play occasional games at CAM but is less effective IMO.

One of the best left wingers in La Liga,
Speulation in Turkey is mounting that Arshavin is off to Galatasary, I hope he's not I love watching Andrei in full flow...

Gervinho > Arshavin. Rumour is that Mata goes left, Nasri goes central and Gervinho rotates with Walcott and Mata. I ******* hope not. Nasri sucks at AMC (for Arsenal).

Yeah read that already,:) sounds good !

Calum.... Are you being.. optimistic?! Surely not.

@GuillemBalague - Mata's clause to sign player cheaper (20-23m euros) finished yesterday. Clubs agreed fee, player happy to go but money didnt arrive...

Spurs tried to get him but he only wanted to go to Arsenal or Barcelona. Without Cesc money, Arsenal didnt want 2 pay.Now he costs 60m euros

@GuillemBalague - Mata's clause to sign player cheaper (20-23m euros) finished yesterday. Clubs agreed fee, player happy to go but money didnt arrive...

Spurs tried to get him but he only wanted to go to Arsenal or Barcelona. Without Cesc money, Arsenal didnt want 2 pay.Now he costs 60m euros

Clarification tweet suggests a bid of 30m would be enough, but I'd be surprised if Valencia didn't settle for a similar amount as his release clause was before. They need the cash desperately and most Spanish media are saying he wants to go, rather than stay - even with a bumper contract.

Clarification tweet suggests a bid of 30m would be enough, but I'd be surprised if Valencia didn't settle for a similar amount as his release clause was before. They need the cash desperately and most Spanish media are saying he wants to go, rather than stay - even with a bumper contract.

30 Million will be a good deal IMO.. Few weeks back Mata said he wants to stay at Valencia and win trophies with them. Well I wouldn't say he is a sort of person who will push for a transfer..

There was one Valencia fan in this forum who said they dont need cash that desperately. Dont remember who was it..

30 Million will be a good deal IMO.. Few weeks back Mata said he wants to stay at Valencia and win trophies with them. Well I wouldn't say he is a sort of person who will push for a transfer..

There was one Valencia fan in this forum who said they dont need cash that desperately. Dont remember who was it..

I remember reading somewhere that they do... And this tweet backs that up, from a European football expert:

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton

Valencia sold Isco and Joaquin for €10 and bought Parejo, Piatti, Rami and Diego Alves - and need to raise €50m a season.

I remember reading somewhere that they do... And this tweet backs that up, from a European football expert:

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton

Valencia sold Isco and Joaquin for €10 and bought Parejo, Piatti, Rami and Diego Alves - and need to raise €50m a season.

Yeah there are many people/experts who have said that.. They didn't sell David Villa when Madrid came calling. They could have cashed on him then.. Later they sold to Barca though.

Just saying they wont be very tempted to sell him for 20 odd Million as there is no more clause in his contract..

@CaulkinTheTimes - NUFC officials met Joey Barton this morning and told him he can leave on a free transfer. Club statement to follow.

He said on his twitter account:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back