• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
-------Cabaye - Tiote
Marveaux--Ben Arfa--Jonas

thats what their midfield will most likely be, not bad at all

Not really when you get someone better. I was surprised they dumped Barton because Cabaye and Barton centrally seemed the obvious choice.

Strength in depth. You need more than one player for each position.. Tiote, Barton, Nolan and Cabaye is a fantastic choice of central midfielders for a team in Newcastle's league position...

Strength in depth. You need more than one player for each position.. Tiote, Barton, Nolan and Cabaye is a fantastic choice of central midfielders for a team in Newcastle's league position...

What you're forgetting is that Nolan didn't want to be "depth". I'm sure Cabaye and Barton aren't fans of being rotation players either.

What you're forgetting is that Nolan didn't want to be "depth". I'm sure Cabaye and Barton aren't fans of being rotation players either.

Well that's what football is about, being apart of a squad. Barton isn't going to be automatic choice at many of the clubs being linked with and well Nolan has just dropped down a division. I know where I'd rather be. Considering Nolan was captain too, he would've played more than you'd expect.

Man Utd are the surprise favourites to land him. He's 7/4 to join United, 5/2 to go to Everton and 10/1 to join Kevin Nolan at West Ham

But of course 'free' doesn't mean free. Extortionate signing-on fees, huge wages, etc.

Even if you buy you need to pay signing on fee. At least it is better than bidding for him and signing him.

Wasn't you lot wanking about how Chamakh was signing of the season till mid season as he was signed on FREE.?

I really really really hope NOT!

a lot of Man Utd fans have been saying that, but when you think about it, he wouldn't dare cause any trouble at Man Utd. SAF would literally roast him alive, never mind use the hairdryer. Same with Moyes too. They wouldn't stand for any sort of trouble from him. Be a good fit for either club imo

Mike Ashley can suck a ****.

Unless he brings in an awesome striker.

a lot of Man Utd fans have been saying that, but when you think about it, he wouldn't dare cause any trouble at Man Utd. SAF would literally roast him alive, never mind use the hairdryer. Same with Moyes too. They wouldn't stand for any sort of trouble from him. Be a good fit for either club imo

He isn't what we need though, we all know what sort of player we need and Joey Barton isn't him. He's an ex City player, he is a terrible role model... we already have one who Scouse gets himself in to the papers for the wrong reasons, we don't need another one.

Yay. World class CM we desperately needed.. Better than Sneijder.. Haters can go and rot in ****.. Come on Sign him up Fergie.. Best English CM...Well that sucks tbh. Wouldn't mind him in squad though. Not a bad player like Stubbs is reactin..

Being reported Everton are lining up a bid for Samba if Jagielka goes to Arsenal.

Anyone know if Arsenal have upped their bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back