Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't like Barton at Arsenal, imagine the fallings out between him and Wenger. In which case he'd then just be thrown into the reserves until sold.

Wouldn't like Barton at Arsenal, imagine the fallings out between him and Wenger. In which case he'd then just be thrown into the reserves until sold.

Wouldnt want him at United, when he starts thinking he is Keane II and mouthing off until promptly told to shut up by Vidic

Wouldnt want him at United, when he starts thinking he is Keane II and mouthing off until promptly told to shut up by Vidic

TBH he didn't do anything like that apart from one incident. He is a changed man. Like I said he can do job for many teams in the league.

Many are blinded by his past reputation. On low wages and on free well its worth a risk IMO..

TBH he didn't do anything like that apart from one incident. He is a changed man. Like I said he can do job for many teams in the league.

Many are blinded by his past reputation. On low wages and on free well its worth a risk IMO..

Past reputation coming back now, though... As soon as he's slightly unhappy at a decision made by the club, he kicks up a huge public fuss and uses twitter to mouth off about the manager and owners until he gets a move. He's a ****, and always will be even if his on-field attitude has improved recently.

I will self-implode if we sign him.

Apparently 3 clubs have already enquired about him. 2 London clubs and one midlands club. Interestingly, Villa are favourites with Spurs and Arsenal just behind them (2 London clubs and 1 Midlands)..

Also, Fulham have made a bid to sign Cameron Jerome.

See Joss for my reply. Not worth it imo. Defended him many times but pass

I wouldn't be too unhappy if we took him at Villa. On a free, decent player, delivers a nice freekick. Off the field he's a colossal phallus, obviously, but football isn't played off the field. AMac don't take no **** from players either, by the looks of it.

Apparently 3 clubs have already enquired about him. 2 London clubs and one midlands club. Interestingly, Villa are favourites with Spurs and Arsenal just behind them (2 London clubs and 1 Midlands)..

Also, Fulham have made a bid to sign Cameron Jerome.

He's a Villa fan isn't he? I doubt Arsenal are actually interested. Wenger doesn't do disruptive players who would clash that dramatically with his overall philosophy.

If Barry/Carrick/Mikel/Poulsen/Palacios/Bendtner can play for a top six team, so can Barton.

He's a Villa fan isn't he? I doubt Arsenal are actually interested. Wenger doesn't do disruptive players who would clash that dramatically with his overall philosophy.

Pretty sure he's an Everton fan.

Doubt it, I'd imagine he was a 'Pool/Everton fan.

Agreed on Wenger. It's not like he brought through Adebayor or anything.
*runs away*

Doubt it, I'd imagine he was a 'Pool/Everton fan.

Agreed on Wenger. It's not like he brought through Adebayor or anything.
*runs away*

And then sold him! And Toure, Gallas (not actually sold ofc)

Twitter at it again w/ Barton + Villa fan thing.

Past reputation coming back now, though... As soon as he's slightly unhappy at a decision made by the club, he kicks up a huge public fuss and uses twitter to mouth off about the manager and owners until he gets a move. He's a ****, and always will be even if his on-field attitude has improved recently.

I will self-implode if we sign him.

Well with the treatment he got by his club I'm not really surprised. He is not the first player to have off field problems and wont be the last either..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back