Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least we only have one (I think) famous ****** supporting our club, you have two! SO we win!

Back off Prince Harry man, he's cool.

Also, counting Piers Morgan as one ****** is fantasy on the same level as pretending his favourite team will win a trophy this season. ;)

Well at least we only have one (I think) famous ****** supporting our club, you have two! SO we win!

If you take every ****** who has ever walked the Earth and united them into one entity, you get Piers Morgan.

Why are they getting rid of Barton anyway? Was one of their best players, and to let him leave for free!? Oh, the Newcastle board.

Back off Prince Harry man, he's cool.

Also, counting Piers Morgan as one ****** is fantasy on the same level as pretending his favourite team will win a trophy this season. ;)

Well played, Sirrah. Can't be arsed to argue back! Next time...

If you take every ****** who has ever walked the Earth and united them into one entity, you get Piers Morgan.

Why are they getting rid of Barton anyway? Was one of their best players, and to let him leave for free!? Oh, the Newcastle board.

And because he (as per) was being a ****. Although that too is down to the NC board being retarded and letting Nolan go.

Well played, Sirrah. Can't argue back!

Fix'd.
And because he (as per) was being a ****. Although that too is down to the NC board being retarded and letting Nolan go.
Fair enough, surely they could still collect a fee, and wasn't it the board that refused to give him a new deal?

Fix'd.

Fair enough, surely they could still collect a fee, and wasn't it the board that refused to give him a new deal?

It's difficult to argue against Piers Morgan being the biggest ***** in the world to be fair. Cameron comes close, though! ;)

And yeah, they obviously could. But I thought the contract stuff was because of the way he behaved?

It's difficult to argue against Piers Morgan being the biggest ***** in the world to be fair. Cameron comes close, though! ;)

And yeah, they obviously could. But I thought the contract stuff was because of the way he behaved?

*ahem*
images

Thought he'd cleaned up his act these past couple of years though. Plus they've already lost Nolan, probably going to lose Enrique, would think they'd keep hold of a quality player like Barton who actually wanted to stay. And just lol if the Newcastle board are going to get annoyed over behaviour.

barton would not represent a bad signing for united if we got him on a free. michael owen has done well since joining us and barton can defend and get forward, has a great right foot on him and is excellent from set pieces. only problem is his attitude off the pitch but on it hes a demon. maybe this is the type of player we have missed since roy keane? im not saying hes keane standard but he knows how to sit deep and protect the back 4 but he also knows where the back of the net is.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

@MirrorFootball - We'll be putting up two massive Man United exclusives at midnight...

Probably going to be worse than the Guardian's "big" exclusive about Bale earlier this year.

@MirrorFootball - We'll be putting up two massive Man United exclusives at midnight...

Probably going to be worse than the Guardian's "big" exclusive about Bale earlier this year.

I have a suspicion they might run with something about PSG-Berbatov, I really didn't think PSG were after him since they're close with Gilardino. But if the L'Equipe reports are true and PSG have lodged a bid for Berbatov then maybe some Mirror 'sources' at MUFC have got ahold of a bid coming in.

Only explanation I can think of, reason they will be holding it back until midnight I presume is so other papers tomorrow morning can't run with it.

Intriguing.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Juan Mata's father/agent in the past hour:

"Simply Valencia opposed the transfer. After some hesitation he answered no to the offer of the Gunners . So my son is a player of Valencia. For now. " Because the player is still hungry for several clubs, including Inter, "there are different proposals. And I think that the Arsenal back to the office. And 'situation is still in process. Inter? The team Inter you are never related to me directly. I read the newspapers and I know through mutual contacts in Milan that my son is in high esteem. We'll see if Inter will step directly. But I repeat: everything depends on the president of Valencia. "

If that is the BIG exclusive, then they are truly ****, Fee has been agreed in priniciple for a while now

If that is the BIG exclusive, then they are truly ****, Fee has been agreed in priniciple for a while now

Yeah I think they're claiming formalisation of a bid, informal negotiations are what's been going on behind the scenes so you would expect any official bid to be accepted. All part of saving face and doing it amicably rather than reject a bid/personal terms and then be left with an unhappy player/awkward for the fans.

Very sceptical, it's the Daily Mirror after all and Italy side...For Inter Milan apparently receiving AND accepting a formal bid things are awfully quiet...

Stay sceptical until something concrete comes out.

Selling Berba/letting his contract run down makes little sense when you go and offer Owen a new contract as well, really annoyed at how Berba gets treated by some fans. Far better player than Owen, basically won the PL title with his goals and displays.

Yeah I think they're claiming formalisation of a bid, informal negotiations are what's been going on behind the scenes so you would expect any official bid to be accepted. All part of saving face and doing it amicably rather than reject a bid/personal terms and then be left with an unhappy player/awkward for the fans.

Very sceptical, it's the Daily Mirror after all and Italy side...For Inter Milan apparently receiving AND accepting a formal bid things are awfully quiet...

Stay sceptical until something concrete comes out.

Selling Berba/letting his contract run down makes little sense when you go and offer Owen a new contract as well, really annoyed at how Berba gets treated by some fans. Far better player than Owen, basically won the PL title with his goals and displays.

Was saying as much to Sunilvk7, very Moratti, very Gill and SAF. Bit annoyed about Berbs, either sell him, or extend his contract. Personally i'd extend it, the only players i'd let him be sold for are Cavani and Rossi

Maybe it's part of SAF master plan, hijack Amauri's move to Marseille with a 7 million euros bid to replace Berba!

Would rather SAF released owen this summer and simply stepped Kiko into Owens squad spot. Really think given the shot Kiko could score alot of goals, then again he is quite similar to the Berbatov role so maybe SAF is thinking Macheda in for Berbatov?

I don't know but mark my words if Fergie lets Macheda go he will just be a Rossi V2. Highly rated in Italy, see him as the future striker for the national team with Balotelli/Rossi/Paloschi.

Just want Kiko to get given a chance and IMO Owen resigning makes that less likely.

Maybe it's part of SAF master plan, hijack Amauri's move to Marseille with a 7 million euros bid to replace Berba!

Would rather SAF released owen this summer and simply stepped Kiko into Owens squad spot. Really think given the shot Kiko could score alot of goals, then again he is quite similar to the Berbatov role so maybe SAF is thinking Macheda in for Berbatov?

I don't know but mark my words if Fergie lets Macheda go he will just be a Rossi V2. Highly rated in Italy, see him as the future striker for the national team with Balotelli/Rossi/Paloschi.

Just want Kiko to get given a chance and IMO Owen resigning makes that less likely.

he wont let Macheda go, he's pretty annoyed at how Sampdoria dealt with his loan

He had literally no supply at Sampdoria, I think Cassano moving to AC really messed that up.

If he played with Cassano just behind him there's no doubting Sampdoria would have probably stayed up and he would have scored alot more goals and started 90 pct of the games. It was such a difficult situation for him to come in, the one guy who could supply him had just left as he came in so it was never going to be an amazing spell IMO.

If you mention Amauri ever again I think Mike should just take all your bets and change your name to strawberry sally. :)

Amauri close to sealing his move to Marseille...

Wait...What was that Joel?

Diego Ribas agent told AS this morning Athleti are his clients preferred destination and hoped that the deal would be concluded in the next week.

2 in 1 mention there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back