Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U get Wes and Rossi I'll be extremely worried.

You'll be glad to hear that i dont think we are showing any interest in Rossi, although im now contemplating a save....

if spurs get samba i will :'(

Wenger hurry up and bid the asking price ffs

You'll be glad to hear that i dont think we are showing any interest in Rossi, although im now contemplating a save....

Already started a save with the update + Sneijder and Rossi. ;)

Already started a save with the update + Sneijder and Rossi. ;)

Torn between him and Cavani, but cant have both because i want to develop Macheda and Hernandez

Would love to see Rossi return to United IRL

You know who I'm going to say you should sign to replace Berba Fergie, at 7 million he's a steal...
images

amauri-juventus-thumb.jpg

World Class player looking for a home, preferably with a tattoo shop nearby, AMAURI

Only thing that will ease the loss of Berba pain nicely.

He is just sensational...When he wants to be.

Rossi is a no goer, as Juventus found out, Villareal wont budge on 30 million euros for him.

''If only MUFC thought of buy back clauses 4 years ago''​

I don't want Rossi. I prefer Berbatov... No striker in the world posses such technique and first touch.... He's not slow, he's strong, solid in air, can score from nothing and he can pass... I love when Vidic send a long ball and Berbatov just calm the ball down with his chest. Great player. I'm big fan of Berbatov. His away form is something to worry about. Rossi can't do this... he's more like Rooney, striker playmaker/winger. Also about Owen... I like that guy, seems really nice, but I prefer Macheda, I think if he learn how to dribble, he could be very good. So, no no to Rossi and new contract for Berbatov.
Oh Jamie... why do people links us to Ganso ? Are we really going to make bid for him ?

You know who I'm going to say you should sign to replace Berba Fergie, at 7 million he's a steal...
images

World Class player looking for a home, preferably with a tattoo shop nearby, AMAURI

Rossi is a no goer, as Juventus found out, Villareal wont budge on 30 million euros for him.

We could just get rid of Rooney, get Ibra and Amauri and play 4-3-3 with Berbatov and have the laziest strike force in history.

images

No, just No.

Had an option on rossi, but it has expired

Berbatov. <3

[video=youtube;xxJ9wdXXbwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJ9wdXXbwY[/video]

I really like Dimi too Van, but £20m would be seriously hard to turn down.

why would we need rossi we have 3 world class strikers in berba, rooney and javier. two young 'hot prospects' in welbeck and macheda. michael owen is decent back up and even really young talent like will keane. and lets not forget ronney and hernandez aren't that old. IMO as long as we don't sell, were sorted for strikers for at least 6-7 years.

Financial fair play and all...

He pays for his 90k a week wages himself in the way he plays and what he gives in entertainment value. ;)

Cavani would be available if you really think Fergie has 35 million euros to splash around!

If he does replace him then realistically maybe a Podolski coming in for around 15 million euros?

He's a risk but if he's ever going to live up to his potential it would be under SAF at MUFC.

why would we need rossi we have 3 world class strikers in berba, rooney and javier. two young 'hot prospects' in welbeck and macheda. michael owen is decent back up and even really young talent like will keane. and lets not forget ronney and hernandez aren't that old. IMO as long as we don't sell, were sorted for strikers for at least 6-7 years.

Just mentioning a Rossi replacement for in case we sold Dimi. Wouldn't want to sell him without someone like Rossi coming in. :P

Financial fair play and all...

He pays for his 90k a week wages himself in the way he plays and what he gives in entertainment value. ;)

Cavani would be available if you really think Fergie has 35 million euros to splash around!

If he does replace him then realistically maybe a Podolski coming in for around 15 million euros?

He's a risk but if he's ever going to live up to his potential it would be under SAF at MUFC.

Stop trying to **** lazy strikers onto United!!

I love how redknapp wants everything but a striker. Plank

God help us if he becomes England manager

It's worrying as we're only seriously been linked with Defenders/Midfielders... Why he wanted Mata I will never know.

The only good thing about Redknapp being the England manager is that his one attribute is man management and thats all he can do really. Would look forward to a long balls up to Cwouchy though.

Stop trying to **** lazy strikers onto United!!

About time he had a name change tbh! :)

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

It's worrying as we're only seriously been linked with Defenders/Midfielders... Why he wanted Mata I will never know.

The only good thing about Redknapp being the England manager is that his one attribute is man management and thats all he can do really. Would look forward to a long balls up to Cwouchy though.

Maybe he went onto FM and saw he was accomplished in ST? ;)

take it you dont want him?

More along the lines of - we have more pressing issues such as buying a striker who can score goals.

Can't understand why we would put bas song in the deal though. If we get a CB, its because we need more depth there with King/Gallas injury prone, but then thats 1 in 1 out... Pointless transfer.

****, i would seriously contemplate not watching england. Dont think i have ever said that about the team.

He is clueless, yet the media love him for the **** that comes out his mouth, 22m bid on Mata?! nonsense, that could get you a plethora of very good forwards. Flog one of the others and you could have Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back