Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mentioning a Rossi replacement for in case we sold Dimi. Wouldn't want to sell him without someone like Rossi coming in. :P
sorry i hadn't read it all, anyway whats wrong with rooney and hernandez with welbeck, macheda and owen as backup? i still wouldn't pay over £7 million for rossi if berba left.

Berbatov. <3

[video=youtube;xxJ9wdXXbwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJ9wdXXbwY[/video]

I really like Dimi too Van, but £20m would be seriously hard to turn down.

Pure class. And it's easy, just click on reject :$

Step further... How about you replace Berbatov with Zigic?

Fergie likes his bargains!

Amauri isn't as lazy as you think, when he gets going he's fine but I'll admit he's not very 'pro active'.

Realistic player coming in could be a youngster from South America who costs maybe half of the Berba fee, that would be the logical/cheap way of re investing the money.

Not fancy taking a chance on Marcus Berg either? *Sarcasm*

sorry i hadn't read it all, anyway whats wrong with rooney and hernandez with welbeck, macheda and owen as backup? i still wouldn't pay over £7 million for rossi if berba left.

lol 7M for rossi? do you watch him play? he has become top class, he will be world class, and is far superior to owen and welbeck and macheda. Only rooney can come close to what berbatov can do with his genius, we'd need t replace that and Rossi would be perfect

Amauri isn't as lazy as you think, when he gets going he's fine but I'll admit he's not very 'pro active'.

Realistic player coming in could be a youngster from South America who costs maybe half of the Berba fee, that would be the logical/cheap way of re investing the money.

Could be Gaitan, slbenfica mentioned it earlier

****, i would seriously contemplate not watching england. Dont think i have ever said that about the team.

He is clueless, yet the media love him for the **** that comes out his mouth, 22m bid on Mata?! nonsense, that could get you a plethora of very good forwards. Flog one of the others and you could have Rossi

He spouts his mouth of too much as it is anyway, can't imagine how much he would as the Engerland manager.

He's turned from extremely optimistic (declaring us title challengers) to horrendously pessimistic (saying that we have no chance as we can't compete). How is that going to a) attract players to come to a team where the manager publicly admits that we have little chance and b) make players like Modric want to stay?

As you say, clueless.

Last edited:
yeah i know he's valued alot more but that would be my limit, if we sold him it'd be better to spend the money in other areas like the centre of midfield IMO.

Didn't Redknapp bid on pretty much every high scoring La Liga striker on the final day of January, and now he's returned to tunnel visioning midfielders? :P

Didn't Redknapp bid on pretty much every high scoring La Liga striker on the final day of January, and now he's returned to tunnel visioning midfielders? :P

He claimed to have bid, turned out it was nonsense

Couple of Amauri goals:

[video=youtube;puwq7oQ4yWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwq7oQ4yWo[/video]

[video=youtube;owHoAVtoDws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owHoAVtoDws[/video]

He would bring style/elegance with a bit of power that Berba lacks, he would be sensational mark my words!

I really have no idea why I'm not Amauri's agent because I clearly promote him alot more than he does. Just got news that his Marseille move has collapsed so *ck knows what happened there but I'm annoyed. If he ends up in Turkey/Russia I will go absolutely doo lally with rage at Ernesto Bronzetti his agent.

Perfect for NUFC/MUFC/LFC/CFC/AVFC/EFC/SCFC/QPR/WBA/AFC/SCFC/NCFC/FFC/SAFC/WWFC/WAFC/MCFC/BWFC/THFC/BRFC

''An Amauri's not just for Christmas...''

Supposedly, don't believe a word of it though.

In january we had 38m to blow on Aguero, yet now we have to sell to buy...Where's that money gone?

Probably just a Levy smokescreen as they spent most of their time working on the OS/trying to sign beckham/signing pienaar. Pretty much what he's trying to do with Mata here i think. They are getting a LOT of stick from spurs fans everywhere for not addressing the problem we've had for the last 18 months and it looks like he's trying to show off his intent.

I used to like transfer windows...

Could be Gaitan, slbenfica mentioned it earlier

I think he's a left midfielder but not 100% on that one...

Realistic targets in my mind would be Jovetic for around 17m euros and Abel Hernandez for around 20m. Those are the price tags put on them by the owners and both could be sold, Araujo from Boca could be a good shout for around 5 million pounds.

I think he's a left midfielder but not 100% on that one...

Realistic targets in my mind would be Jovetic for around 17m euros and Abel Hernandez for around 20m. Those are the price tags put on them by the owners and both could be sold, Araujo from Boca could be a good shout for around 5 million pounds.

Aml/ST

Epic yes on Jovetic :wub: CJ thats exactly who redknapp should target

Hmmm...**** Amauri and Ibrahimovic.... Serbia have Zigic and Pantelic , so, put Dimi and Pantelic on the wing and Zigic upfront and then we would have laziest attack EVER. God **** Jamie, what's that thing with you and Serbs ? We suck. Our strikers can't score, whole world thinks we are animals etc etc...

EDIT: Even though Jovetic is half Serb I would say YES. Great player. And he's Partizan fan :wub:
[video=youtube;jPk0HdyBBhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPk0HdyBBhY[/video]

He was our youngest skipper, he had only 17 y.

Last edited:
Hmmm...**** Amauri and Ibrahimovic.... Serbia have Zigic and Pantelic , so, put Dimi and Pantelic on the wing and Zigic upfront and then we would have laziest attack EVER. God **** Jamie, what's that thing with you and Serbs ? We suck. Our strikers can't score, whole world thinks we are animals etc etc...

I must have got my Serbs and my Montenegrins mixed up, Vucinic/Savic etc my mistake... ^^)

We all know Bosnia is where the real talent lies....

OK, so there is a now a pretty good chance that if PSG offer 20M for Dimi we may sell :(. Unless we then buy another striker it's not a good deal

20mill for a 30 year old who will be 31 half way through the season is a great deal.

I just want some BPL team to cought up 30 million euros and sign LLORENTE from Bilbao.

He deserves a shot in the Prem, would suit him perfectly.

Best number 9 in La Liga in my opinion.

Harry would just replace Crouch with him, except Fernando is 5 times the player crouch ever was and he actually has ability in the air and on the ball.

Him and Coulibaly would be devastating for the next 4-5 years.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Dzeko i assume?

Spahic, Pjanic, Muslimovic, Begovic, Stilic, Dzeko, Salihovic, Lulic, Ibisevic

It was half sarcasm than a genuine comment but they have a pretty good team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back