Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson is better player than Lennon imo, why will City want to give Ade + Johnson for Lennon.. I know they are city but still.. lol..

Well they want to shift Ade and it would have been on loan, I did say it wouldn't happen, it was just a dream.

Sceptical on the Nilmar bid, 17M for a player they dont need to sell? especially since they just sold Cazorla

Any more news on Bastos? Would like Arsenal to go in for him, cheaper than Mata, from Ligue 1 and gives them more depth at lb when the inevitable injury crisis hits.

Don't know how true it is but according to @SangyFootyAgent Liverpool are about to re-sign a former player.

Any ideas??

A lot of people on twitter seem to be saying Arbeloa, Marcherano(highly doubt it) and Bellamy. It also wont be as a coach as a player.

Villareal will probably play a diamond next year either way under Garrido, either Valero CAM or Rossi CF with 2 widemen and Bruno holding the midfield.

Nilmar/Rossi/Amauri aren't that lazy, Amauri will work hard when his team have possession he can get very physical...

Amauri>>>>>>>>>>>>Bent.

You know that was never going to lie, Di Natale>>>>>>>>>>>Bent, Matri>>>>>>>>>Bent.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Bent. ;)

Seems like Amauri can do a lot of things, too bad he never does those things. As you said, you should be his agent and claim an unnamed big club bid 80m euros for him and it got rejected.

Bent>Amauri.

Statistics don't tell the tale, Puskas has the greatest ratio of games to goals in world football ever yet people never mention him alongside Maradonna/Pele do they?

Puskas record was mostly made in Hungary, which I think we can all agree was not as good as the Brazillian league. Besides, Pele's comes close. And Maradona was not a proper striker.

Last edited:
Alonso back to Liverpool..? Would be ******* awesome.

Back on planet earth, Peter Crouch? (lol)

I could barely bring myself to type that, nothing would surprise me in football but Crouch returning to Liverpool certainly would.

Maybe Kenny's bringing Morientes out of retirement?

Would still do better than N'Gog in my opinion...

Re Mads: Puskas is a footballing great who built the foundations of European club football and I respect him immensely. Looking at it from a purely European point of view, he gave more to European football than Pele/Maradonna in my honest opinion.

And believe me, if there was any chance of me being Amauri's agent we would be living it up on a yacht in Siberia right now toasting to our multi million pound bonus for signing at Anzhi.

And believe me, if there was any chance of me being Amauri's agent we would be living it up on a yacht in Siberia right now toasting to our multi million pound bonus for signing at Anzhi.

Maybe you can convince Redknapp to buy Amauri? You are just that good ;) You could pretend he's a midfielder.

If anyone's got his address I will happily mail him over a compilation of his best bits.

Scoring 7 in 11 at Parma 2nd half of last season re ignited my admiration for him, the goals he was scoring were just sublime.

He polarises Juve fans but if Conte showed a bit of faith off the back of his loan at Parma then I would be more content going into the season, rather than relying on Quaggy/Matri who are good but they're not Amauri.

But yeah, Amauri's agent is genuinely terrible. Couldn't even seal a move to Marseille he's absolutely useless...''A bit like his client then!''

Thought I'd pre empt that comeback, the idea of him and Totti playing together still mesmerises me shame he hasn't been called up to an Italy team since.

Wouldn't rule out AC signing him as backup to Ibrahimovic later in the window.

West Ham news. Scott Parker says he's prepared to stay at the club. And a bid is being lined up for N'Gog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back