Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good GC, you stopped with best player in the prem last season. Thought you may take one step forward to say best player in Europe last season..

Best Liverpool player last season. Not the best in the league.. Opinions I know.. Just presenting mine :P

**** it, Lucas is the best player in the world. There, I said it.

**** it, Lucas is the best player in the world. There, I said it.

Well when you overlook likes of Gibson, Ireland, Denilson I can't help you. Three of the best players in the league last season.. **** the media hype about Bale, Modric, Wilshere..

Well when you overlook likes of Gibson, Ireland, Denilson I can't help you. Three of the best players in the league last season.. **** the media hype about Bale, Modric, Wilshere..

I know you're being sarcastic here, but I think Bale is greatly overrated. Good player, sure, but after that match against Inter he was the lost child of Ryan Giggs and Imogen Thomas sent back from the future to lead Tottenham to glory.

For the record, I meant Lucas being 'Pool's best player, not the best one in the Prem. Missed out a word, methinks. ;)

I know you're being sarcastic here, but I think Bale is greatly overrated. Good player, sure, but after that match against Inter he was the lost child of Ryan Giggs and Imogen Thomas sent back from the future to lead Tottenham to glory.

Over hyped still a very good player. From overhyped player he became underrated player imo. Many just think Bale is a nothing player and he is just hyped. Very good player, just over hyped. Not overrated..

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

For the record, I meant Lucas being 'Pool's best player, not the best one in the Prem. Missed out a word, methinks. ;)

Can breathe easy now.. Phew..

Liverpool are looking to loan out Lucas Leiva due to, too many Midfielders. But want to get a cheap replacement at Anderlecht.

mirrorfootball.co.uk

Seriously lol'd at this one. sorry

Over hyped still a very good player. From overhyped player he became underrated player imo. Many just think Bale is a nothing player and he is just hyped. Very good player, just over hyped. Not overrated..

You make a good point, although personally I still think he's overrated.

Lol, I heard Pantilimon comes to sign for Manchester City. Is it any true?

The rumors won't help our idols. They need support not this. Anyway, anybody here knows a great sports bar to watch the next season? We're on the lookout, can't afford the tickets yet. Thanks.

Why on Earth would 'Pool want to loan Lucas out? Best player in the Prem last season if you ask me. Adam, Henderson, Meireles and even Aquilani aren't better than him IMO, and particularly not in his position. Liverpool only have one true holder in Lucas (apart from Jay Spearing, but that would be pushing it), and we all know how vital a midfield enforcer is. Scotland's experiments with Charlie Adam as a holder in friendlies rather hints that he just doesn't have the required tenacity and tackling ability, so this rumour is a mystery to me.

That's why it's funny. We need to sell midfielders to accomodate the new ones, so what'd we do? We loan out our best player last year, but hey! We need to replace him don't we. So we go for an inexperienced midfielder.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

The talk of the terrace!: Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham in race to sign Karim Benzema

Recent reports have suggested Real Madrid may be willing to sell the 23 year old frenchman for as low as £22m, In order to make room in their squad for a potential bid for want away Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez.

Would be just what we need. and i we could probably afford it too. would really signal our intent.

No chance.

That's why it's funny. We need to sell midfielders to accomodate the new ones, so what'd we do? We loan out our best player last year, but hey! We need to replace him don't we. So we go for an inexperienced midfielder.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------
i agree with both parts of your post. Just wanted to put it out there.

No chance.

Lol ****, he's gonna play for reserves now :(
Too bad, if he's given a chance, he can be as good as Hart, a solid keeper that keeps his performances constant.

Lol ****, he's gonna play for reserves now :(
Too bad, if he's given a chance, he can be as good as Hart, a solid keeper that keeps his performances constant.

Are you Romanian? Because you sound like you know him well.

Well...he will be back-up to Hart and surely he will get some games aswell. Hart can't keep on playing every game forever...

MCFC have hijacked Coates to Roma/Juve as well. Launched a €9m bid yesterday and everyone else pulled out. Expect Coates to fly in early next week, Mancini is a busy, busy man atm.

Are you Romanian? Because you sound like you know him well.

Well...he will be back-up to Hart and surely he will get some games aswell. Hart can't keep on playing every game forever...
Yes, I am Romanian, he's a good keeper and I am sure he will not disappoint City if he's given time.

Half of the Romanian League teams are either selling their players or releasing them because of debt. BPL teams should sign Catalin Cracuin on a free after UC release. Talented youngster, expecting Coates to go through Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

Half of the Romanian League teams are either selling their players or releasing them because of debt. BPL teams should sign Catalin Cracuin on a free after UC release. Talented youngster, expecting Coates to go through Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

Coates is a top player. City stocking with top class young centre-backs. Anything on Cerci? Heard he stormed out of training lol.

And Nasri? Reports now suggest Arsenal are ready to sell. Are these 3 the 2-3 players Mancini talked about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back