Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope obertan has good carear at the toon, shame he could not get in squad still think he could be good player but what can ya do nani,valencia,young,park,giggs n cleverly can play on wings as well as rooney and welbeck.

Is it just me or do Newcastle seem intent to sign French players. Anyway I hope Obertan does well at Newcaslte after his 'struggle' at Man United, but a five year deal seems a bit risky for a player who hasn't proven himself in the Premier League yet.

They might as well sign Usain Bolt with that money, all Obertan has is pace.

Is it just me or do Newcastle seem intent to sign French players. Anyway I hope Obertan does well at Newcaslte after his 'struggle' at Man United, but a five year deal seems a bit risky for a player who hasn't proven himself in the Premier League yet.

Probably not on that much, and the fee is pretty good at £3m, very quick and has a decent cross, but not consistent enough for the top level, hope he does well

According to reports in Italy....Sneijder has been sold to city for 36m euros!

I smell a WUM!

I aren't seeing that anywhere.

I aren't seeing that anywhere, SI/GDS/CDS can't see it.

Maybe in the rumour pages Madridista, but in the concrete exclusive/articles I am not seeing anything.

Did someone give you a Italian news agency/journalist source?

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Found it, in GDS timeline...

They have been wrong before.

Maybe in the rumour pages Madridista, but in the concrete exclusive/articles I am not seeing anything.

Football Italia - the Italian football website for English-speaking football fans

The wage thing is weird. According to this he would earn 6m euros net/per annum.

I think thats less than what he is earning now...isn't it?

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Found it, in GDS timeline...

They have been wrong before.

Source..

screenshot20110805at821.png

Oh ****** ****,

It might be a bullshit story but if anyone is likely to ****** Wesley from us it is of course that club from across the City. If we are going to move, we need to move soon in my opinion.

My personal opinion on it is Branca has put that out there today to put pressure on MUFC/Sneijder to reach a deal somehow or get the answer come Monday that 'no a deal is not possible'.

About as credible as the Mirror 'exclusive' the other day claiming that MUFC have tied him up.

This is the same day that Italian bonds plummeted and markets around the world shuddered last week to hear of Italy's deficit.

GDS wanted a big story and Branca provided him with it IMO.

City deny Sneijder story.

Sport reporting the caughtoffside story and say club officials at Barce have confirmed that Keirrison will be allowed to leave.

The real question is...Will there be a buy back clause?

Sport reporting the caughtoffside story and say club officials at Barce have confirmed that Keirrison will be allowed to leave.

The real question is...Will there be a buy back clause?

Who cares, if he comes to us and is awesome for two seasons, then if they want him back, then I don't see why we should stop him, as I can't imagine we will be a top European force in 2 years :)

I just want him, badly, now, sat on my face.

tariqpanja tariq panja
Inter CEO Paolillo said 'really not true' when I asked him to confirm report saying deal agreed to sell Sneijder to MCFC. 'Just speculation'

StrettyNews StrettyNews.com
City have denied reports that Wesley Sneijder is set to sign for them. As I expected. Can't see him playing for those *****.

I'm not playing the ''I told you so'' with people because if it wasn't concrete you wouldn't expect GDS to print it all over their paper as an exclusive.

Not blaming the GDS journo, he had good sources I imagine just that those sources had an agenda...*cough* Branca *cough*

I'm not playing the ''I told you so'' with people because if it wasn't concrete you wouldn't expect GDS to print it all over their paper as an exclusive.

Not blaming the GDS journo, he had good sources I imagine just that those sources had an agenda...*cough* Branca *cough*
Good as Gill is, Moratti is even more wily. Get the deal done, even with him our wage bill wont have increased

Have to realise with 3 trillion pounds just been wiped off the stock market because of Spain/Italy debt bonds fears then Inter saw an opportunity to get this out there to a maximum audience and took it.

GDS were happy to run with an 'exclusive' that would be sensationalist and Italian businessmen are happy that it takes the sting from the finance news.

Sad really but that's what I think Branca has done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back