Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The basic wage Eto'o has been offered at Anzhi (excluding playing bonuses, goal bonuses etc.) stands at £288,600 per week AFTER tax.

And I think City are bad, f#ck these Russians.

I like it, makes football more interesting. Teams like Malaga, Anzhi, PSG with all their money are good because they disrupt the original order of teams which gets boring after a while. And no, im just saying that because im a city fan, i loved when chelsea got taken over because i was bored of utd/arsenal domination.

was eto'o not thier top scorer last year with 30+ goals. Hard to replace

was eto'o not thier top scorer last year with 30+ goals. Hard to replace

I think they will replace him with Vetze (anagram ;)) now they have the money and the potential money from the WS transfer, although I imagine this Eto'o deal could put that in doubt if they don't need the cash.

well on SSN a guy from Inter said he wont be leaving in this window

I like it, makes football more interesting. Teams like Malaga, Anzhi, PSG with all their money are good because they disrupt the original order of teams which gets boring after a while. And no, im just saying that because im a city fan, i loved when chelsea got taken over because i was bored of utd/arsenal domination.

I'm happy to see teams like Malaga & PSG closing the gap between them and the usual Spanish/French champs. The transfer fees don't bother me, it's the wages. If Eto'o joins Anzhi and gets paid £340k a week, all the other superstars will demand those kind of wages...it's getting out of hand.

Why? Inter didnt have to sell, Eto'o was happy to stay there.

Don't jump to conclusions and nothing's been confirmed yet...

I'm happy to see teams like Malaga & PSG closing the gap between them and the usual Spanish/French champs. The transfer fees don't bother me, it's the wages. If Eto'o joins Anzhi and gets paid £340k a week, all the other superstars will demand those kind of wages...it's getting out of hand.

Don't jump to conclusions and nothing's been confirmed yet...

Where have i jumped to any conclusions?

Where have i jumped to any conclusions?

The main topic on the previous page was his wages, I left my comment in response to that but you posted

Inter didnt have to sell, Eto'o was happy to stay there.

As if my beef was with the transfer in general.

The main topic on the previous page was his wages, I left my comment in response to that but you posted

As if my beef was with the transfer in general.

Then what are you whining about, when you say F**k the Russians, who are entitled to do what they like with their money?

Upto the leading bodies to protect the game

Last edited:
I think they will replace him with Vetze (anagram ;)) now they have the money and the potential money from the WS transfer, although I imagine this Eto'o deal could put that in doubt if they don't need the cash.

Inter have been keen on Tevez for a while. My biggest worry is/was that they do a Tevez/Sneijder swap

Sneijder won't be involved in a Tevez swap deal because he has announced that he is in "unofficial" talks with Man Utd. Hopefulyl he will come to United

GbLogoW-B_normal.jpg

gunnerblog gilbertosilver

Spanish TV (TV3) joining Sport in reporting the imminent transfer of Cesc Fabregas.

Good bye Cesc, thanks for the memories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back