Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what are you whining about, when you say F**k the Russians, who are entitled to what they like with their money?

Upto the leading bodies to protect the game

And I'm entitled to complain about the ridiculous things they're doing with their money. And yes, it is up to FIFA, but they don't give a f#ck.

And I'm entitled to complain about the ridiculous things they're doing with their money. And yes, it is up to FIFA, but they don't give a f#ck.

UEFA have brought in the FFPR, now we see if they back it up.

Inter are in deep **** financially. They can't break even unless they sell their players with ridiculous contracts like Eto'o who earns 10 Million per year.

I can see them selling Eto'o, if Anzhi are ready to offer 20 Million per year for Eto'o surely Inter can command hefty transfer fee too?

Absolute Legend of the game but I can understand if Inter wants to sell of if he wants to move. He is in 30s and has won 4 champions league and many league titles. He has won them all..

The Mirror. <3

Wesley Sneijder will thrash out his future over the next 48 hours, after his move to Manchester United took a major step closer on Tuesday. The Dutch winger was hoping to hold formal talks with the Premier League club in London on Thursday

Inter are in deep **** financially. They can't break even unless they sell their players with ridiculous contracts like Eto'o who earns 10 Million per year.

I can see them selling Eto'o, if Anzhi are ready to offer 20 Million per year for Eto'o surely Inter can command hefty transfer fee too?

Absolute Legend of the game but I can understand if Inter wants to sell of if he wants to move. He is in 30s and has won 4 champions league and many league titles. He has won them all..
Yea... he won UCL back in 2000 with Real. Great player, Guardiola's biggest mistake, he gave Eto'o and 70m for Villa.

Basically they gave 40m + Eto'o for Ibrahimovic. Then they bought Villa for 35m. And sold Ibrahimovic for 20m ( around 20m). Math say:
(40+35m)xVilla - 20mxIbra= Eto'o

Spurs enquired about signing Tasci, got told €14m is his price. Good Portugese based sources say Rolando to Chelsea is an agreed deal. I understand Alex to Bayern/Juve is fairly inevitable and with Rajkovic's permit issues the €15m deal for Rolando looks like a good option for Chelsea at CB. I expect Fernando to join Roma from Porto as well. Tapped that out via my annoying smart phone.

Spurs enquired about signing Tasci, got told €14m is his price. Good Portugese based sources say Rolando to Chelsea is an agreed deal. I understand Alex to Bayern/Juve is fairly inevitable and with Rajkovic's permit issues the €15m deal for Rolando looks like a good option for Chelsea at CB. I expect Fernando to join Roma from Porto as well. Tapped that out via my annoying smart phone.

I love Alex, but selling him and buying someone 4 years younger for around the same price as selling him would be pretty good business. Would love to watch Alex for Bayern he would be a real beast and is exactly what they need.

Lassana Diarra update: Spurs bid €12m over the weekend and got told robustly to come back with €18m. Real Madrid are awaiting the responses of MUFC and PSG, who through initial interest, they offered the player to for €18m. Interesting player going under the tabloid/fans radar.

Hopefully that's just a ploy to make Spurs up their bid. I dont want him at United.

Inter chairman said somewhere that they ( Anzhi ) offered 30m for Eto'o and they've started negotions. Expect transfer to go through for something around 30-35m. Eto'o will surely want a last paycheck after all as you said he's won everything.

Elia: "We said that we'd talk, if an offer from a European top club like Arsenal or Chelsea comes in, but Juve is on the same level as HSV."

Seems like Elia doesn't want a move to Juve. Arnesen also said that they won't be willing to sell him this summer anyway.

Aquilani to Italian radio: ''Alot of rubbish gets talked about me. Liverpool are a big club and they have gave me a chance. I feel appreciated. The market is open until September 1st but I wish to stay. But we will see.''

Aquilani to Italian radio: ''Alot of rubbish gets talked about me. Liverpool are a big club and they have gave me a chance. I feel appreciated. The market is open until September 1st but I wish to stay. But we will see.''
Hope he stays. I think he deserves a chance with Liverpool.

Arsenal's Samir Nasri close to joining Man City for around £23m, BBC Sport understands

Sky sources: Arsenal in preliminary talks with Birmingham over defender Scott Dann

Rolando would be a good signing if it happens... he is not that old and would add freshness to our central defence

1. Do United really need Sneijder? Does he not occupy the same role that Rooney has played so well in over the last 6 months? I would have though United would have needed more of a Hamsik/Pastore type player, myself.

2. Could this Eto'o transfer have bigger implications than first thought? Inter have made their sale now, do they really need to sell Sneijder for a big sum of money? They want Tevez, to me, a Sneijder/Tevez swap deal isn't too far fetched in my opinion.

Just my pennies worth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back